Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bad things happen every where but over all NKC is considered a safe place to live and work in. Just wondering if you are confusing NKC with NE Kansas City.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No all of the activities were in NKC.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

She appears to have an iPhone 6 Plus, by the way. Her more recent photos on Tumblr say they were taken with an iPhone 6 Plus.

Expensive phone to just ditch...

That is what I have. I'm glued to mine....

I think we have had this come up before, what would happen if it was powered off and a new sim card was inserted. Would it still ping as the same phone the first time it is switched back on?

(a quick google says removing/changing sim does not mean the phone won't still be traceable)

LE definitely does not seem to show much urgency in finding her. They have said the don't believe foul play was involved. I think they know more than has been released. IMO, they have reason to believe she has left in her own will. Maybe a FB message or something that she sent prior to disappearing...? They know something they are not sharing for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE definitely does not seem to show much urgency in finding her. They have said the don't believe foul play was involved. I think they know more than has been released. IMO, they have reason to believe she has left in her own will. Maybe a FB message or something that she sent prior to disappearing...? They know something they are not sharing for sure.

we talked about this earlier, i dont think they have said they dont suspect foul play, i have only seen them say that at this time there is no indication of foul play.

She appears to have an iPhone 6 Plus, by the way. Her more recent photos on Tumblr say they were taken with an iPhone 6 Plus.

Expensive phone to just ditch...

That gets covered in the wikihow she tweeted out :
Don't take valuable or sentimental items with you; expensive things may be stolen or used to track you down, and if someone notices a favored memento of yours missing along with you, they'll catch onto your plan.

Letting a phone go dead or turning it off doesn't necessarily mean it's ditched either.

But nowadays I can see it being that ONE item that people wouldn't want to part with for more reasons than simply it's price tag.

They aren't searching. That alone means they have no reason to. If they thought she had come into danger or could, I feel like they would be searching for her, they don't seem concerned, in my opinion. They know something we don't.

It surprises me that the car has not been found. Does this mean it is not being used? Is it hidden somewhere?

Interesting. I wonder who told them she worked out of town? The other reviews all seem positive except for this one:

1caaff2d366947cf124d00ba0efabdfa.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That review is for a different property. Interesting. Only 12 of the 61 reviews are for the couch accomodation.

She has quite a few pictures of herself posted, and one of them is pretty risque. Really trying not to judge here, but this seems like a very bad idea!

It surprises me that the car has not been found. Does this mean it is not being used? Is it hidden somewhere?

They said they were scanning license plates, maybe she made it out of the area before they started looking for car. It almost sounds with the disabling of the gps and LE looking for car, that they think she is with her car and/or on the move. Coming up on a week missing, that's significant. If car was local, it likely would have been found, right?

we talked about this earlier, i dont think they have said they dont suspect foul play, i have only seen them say that at this time there is no indication of foul play.

It's the verbiage they use, no indication as opposed to they " aren't ruling out foul play" or "foul play is a possibility " the statement seems odd, they are saying there's no indication of foul play, which imo means there's indication of No foul play. I guess I'm just looking at what LE is not saying in addition to what they are saying. All mho.

They aren't searching. That alone means they have no reason to. If they thought she had come into danger or could, I feel like they would be searching for her, they don't seem concerned, in my opinion. They know something we don't.

they have said they are still investigating, they have searched, and they even used a drone to search. they need to have a reason and location to search, the specifics of this case do not really provide that. i would not take the fact that they are not out doing searches to mean that they are not concerned or have information that something else is going on here.

they have said they are still investigating, they have searched, and they even used a drone to search. they need to have a reason and location to search, the specifics of this case do not really provide that. i would not take the fact that they are not out doing searches to mean that they are not concerned or have information that something else is going on here.

All I saw is that they used a drone to look for car yesterday. They waited 5 days and are only interested in car. Did I miss an on foot search? It's quite hard to keep up with what is factual and potentially not on this case.

Toni is from Wichita. I wonder how much looking LE has done here. IF she needed to get away from everything, I would think she might go back to what is comfortable and familiar. With this said, I can't imagine her leaving her parents hanging like this considering she was in constant communication with them.

Toni is from Wichita. I wonder how much looking LE has done here. IF she needed to get away from everything, I would think she might go back to what is comfortable and familiar. With this said, I can't imagine her leaving her parents hanging like this considering she was in constant communication with them.

Good point. It would be nice to know how far they are searching.

I do get this logic, but if she is indeed trying to disappear (even if for just a short while), I think going to somewhere that you might be noticed would be a bad idea.

Another thing that I believe was mentioned before is that if it was indeed a scam of some sort, then at this point she might be worried about coming back and facing consequences.

I agree that even if she was going to disappear to "get away" and not for some kind of scam, she'd have likely let someone know, so they at least know she's not been abducted etc. Or at minimum she'd leave some indication that she left via her own will.

This is truly a case that any number of directions wouldn't surprise me in the least. So many seem plausible.

Gotta insert my opinion. I think it's safe to say Toni just wants to make money. Between her job, the airbnb thing, the websites, and her SM presence I don't think it's a stretch to assume she might do more than dance on a pole for some cash. I'm not judging but rather not wearing rose colored glasses. It also looks like she, or at least her friends, are into the drug scene. It also looks like, imo, she was pretty careless as far as her safety and privacy was concerned.

It's reported she was heading to shady lady to meet up with friends, which closes at 3a.m. Was there an after party that day? Was that a meeting place before going somewhere else? Could she have bypassed the meet up and gone straight to the destination?

I get frustrated when lifestyle details are purposely left out. It doesn't make them less worthy of news or being found. But it sure does multiply the possibilities of troubles she could have met with. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is the area she disappeared from shady? Is it busy at that hour in the morning or desolate?

All I saw is that they used a drone to look for car yesterday. They waited 5 days and are only interested in car. Did I miss an on foot search? It's quite hard to keep up with what is factual and potentially not on this case.

where would they foot search? she was last seen in a car, which has not been found.

Anywhere, woods, ponds dumpsters, I would just think they would be searching harder if they thought something bad happened. I feel they are withholding information or are very sloppy.

Maybe the 9:19 a.m. text didn't go through (and is just shown on the sender's phone)? So she technically didn't "receive" that one, but the phone company can verify the last one she received was at 4:53 a.m.?

The 9:19am text was a copy of her girlfriend's cellphone who happened to be in Vegas that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper