Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is way too convoluted for me to grasp what happened to Toni. Like other recent cases I've been following, there is inaccurate, conflicting information and wild speculation.

I wish all cases were as clear cut as that of Birna Byjansdottir (Iceland). Clear video surveillance of her last moments was released, along with precise information about her cell phone having been manually turned off, and a definitive timeline. Hannah Graham was another case where vital and helpful information was released.

The cases with tight lipped LE and scant facts just leave me SMH.

So true. It would literally take a dashcam and surveillance video timestamp to quash a whole bunch of wild speculation.

Phone records would squash a whole bunch more.

GPS data dump would squash even more and maybe even pinpoint her route if you cross-referenced with a map from her starting point using speed limits etc.

So, knowing all that exists and it's not something we can see.... adds a whole lot more speculation. (and wilder)

[...]
Hope you'll keep an open enough mind to how your 1,2,&3 are not reasons that I'd call serious problems for a CI speculation. I just posted a link above that hopefully gives you more information to evaluate someone else's speculation. I don't think it's crazy in the least.

[...]

You misread my point #2. "tell her mom she's okay." I wasn't saying she would tell her mom she's a CI. Why would she not contact her mom and let her know she's okay?

What is this?

[video=youtube;3JMmauw-ITI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMmauw-ITI[/video]

The man is talking about pipes that are laid under certain areas in Kansas City.

Ok, the longer I listen to his talk, the more this is freaking me out. Why is he talking about the sewers in Kansas City and why is the description the story about Toni?

I watched the video before reading your post and I was thinking WTF... is the WS poster stoned! lol I learned a lot about pipes and that man had a passion for pipes .;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You misread my point #2. "tell her mom she's okay." Not tell her mom she's a CI. Why would she not contact her mom and let her know she's okay?

You didn't read my full reply to that.

Someone looking to disappear might wait a while before letting parents know. The wikihow she read, clearly points that out as a good idea.

The whole idea of wanting to completely disappear as described in that wikihow is that you don't want to be found/followed.

Telling someone, would be a significant way to be found. no?

Those aren't KCMO charges - one is Linn county, the other is Boone County. She was pulled over by hwy patrol.
I think those are pretty rural areas, wonder who she knows there.

Gotcha.

Linn county could've been on her way to Chicago. She has some pictures posted of Chicago.

Boone County encompasses Columbia, which has a lot of stuff going on for Missouri. It has a few colleges there, so perhaps a concert was going on there that she was going to cover. 70 also goes through there to get to STL.

Oh boy, now there's a "Toni Anderson missing scam" fb page. This is a lot like TJ Allen. Lack of information just doesn't set well with many people.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So true. It would literally take a dashcam and surveillance video timestamp to quash a whole bunch of wild speculation.

Phone records would squash a whole bunch more.

GPS data dump would squash even more and maybe even pinpoint her route if you cross-referenced with a map from her starting point using speed limits etc.

So, knowing all that exists and it's not something we can see.... adds a whole lot more speculation. (and wilder)

I agree with you ( gasp) there is something odd about it all. However another case on WS Danielle Stislicki the LE has not released any video , pings basically nothing after 7 weeks. I would think though with the officer being the last person to see her that they might squash rumors he was involved by showing dashcam of traffic violation.

You misread my point #2. "tell her mom she's okay." I wasn't saying she would tell her mom she's a CI. Why would she not contact her mom and let her know she's okay?

In addition to what I just posted, I should note that her plan might have been for the car to be found. Sadly, the car has not been found.

The search likely didn't even begin until after her phone was dead. It's quite possible that she expected the phone gps to be how someone found her car and in the car is the kinds of things in the wkihow that would indicate it was intentional -- ie a pinkslip in the glove box. Or even a letter to the parents?

Why might you do that instead of leaving a note at her place? because that way she could ensure the note was found AFTER she was long gone.

best-laid plans of mice and men...

To cut to the chase for just a moment and take the
temperature of the room -- which do you think now?

1. She will be found alive.
2. She will be found dead.
3. She will not be found.

____

I don't think she will be found... at least for a long time.

I agree with you ( gasp) there is something odd about it all. However another case on WS Danielle Stislicki the LE has not released any video , pings basically nothing after 7 weeks. I would think though with the officer being the last person to see her that they might squash rumors he was involved by showing dashcam of traffic violation.

I am not even claiming that I am convinced of what I am saying. It's all theorizing. Not much for us to exclude a lot of things.

In the Danielle Stislicki case, was a police officer the last person to see her? I think that's the key point that makes it kind of sketchy in appearance.

Again, I don't think even what I am saying is highly probable. Just testing theories. I've floated more than a few.

I am not even claiming that I am convinced of what I am saying. It's all theorizing. Not much for us to exclude a lot of things.

In the Danielle Stislicki case, was a police officer the last person to see her? I think that's the key point that makes it kind of sketchy in appearance.

Again, I don't think even what I am saying is highly probable. Just testing theories. I've floated more than a few.

No it was not a LE that last saw DS...which is why I agree it's sketchy that they have not shown anything... and if my memory is correct the officer that pulled her over has not made an appearance statement.

I watched the video before reading your post and I was thinking WTF... is the WS poster stoned! lol I learned a lot about pipes and that man had a passion for pipes .;)

Me too!

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

No it was not a LE that last saw DS...which is why I agree it's sketchy that they have not shown anything... and if my memory is correct the officer that pulled her over has not made an appearance statement.

Yes, that is true.

I completely get what many say about maybe they want to keep some things private until they can rule out some things that might get compromised otherwise.

I do get that logic. But unfortunately, there have been changed facts already that could drastically change the speculation that can be made.

I'm sure that most who first heard of this case via the text from her about being pulled over *again*, were immediately linking that to a police officer being involved.

If that hadn't of happened or been reported in that nature, I think it wouldn't had been the first speculation of many. unfortunately, that is how it went.

I am not willing to make a profile to investigate this, but it appears Toni had a profile on this site as well. This just increases the number of people out there who might have been fixated on her, in my opinion.

http://profile-tuk-01.myfreecams.com/VanityRayne

Not too familiar with the site. But would like to point out that her last activity on this site seems to be March 2015... that's almost two years. She may have met foul play as traffickers target girls in that industry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper