Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the GPS info tell if the text was sent before or after the first/only pull over? We know the time of the text but shouldn't tracking be able to tell? Sorry if this has been discussed in depth, but I was skimming along this thread ... I'm very interested in finding out what happened!!!

Yep, but you need some kind of timestamp to cross reference with that data -- ie dashcam footage timestamp or surveillance video timestamp. I'd be extremely surprised if these don't exist, but they haven't been released. Media has requested them, and the police have chosen to deny that request.

So, we are in a sense flying blind in regards to this topic.

How do we know she never actually made it home that night other than her boyfriend saying she didn't ?

Yep, but you need some kind of timestamp to cross reference with that data -- ie dashcam footage timestamp or surveillance video timestamp. I'd be extremely surprised if these don't exist, but they haven't been released. Media has requested them, and the police have chosen to deny that request.

So, we are in a sense flying blind in regards to this topic.

Was there an inquiry from someone here to have a scanner rewind for the time she was pulled over? That might help until they release the dashcam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been staring at the map and playing catch-up, it looks as if she drove quite a way north of where she lived in order to get fuel, but when she left the gas station, she headed out in the right direction to be driving home. Have I got that right ?

deleted - noticed someone else answered the question about the scanner rewind.

If you can document the vehicle moving after the data logger stopped uploading her driving records, then you can safely assume she likely was the one who removed it. These cellular data modems plug into the OBDII port below the steering wheel. No one could or would see it or even think to look for it. It is about half the size of a pack of cigarettes. More than likely, this did not have a GPS function, other than to possibly allow trained reviewers to triangulate its data upload sites. Now, could someone including her - have removed it thinking it would track her location? Possibly. But who would know it was there outside the BF. You can make a cell phone go dark by putting it in a Faraday bag. No biggie. But this, either intentional, or a mistaken precaution. It is such a small nuance that hardly anyone would know.

How do we know she never actually made it home that night other than her boyfriend saying she didn't ?

That's true. Could he have looked up her insurance information to see where she was and maybe got upset? It tells you exactly where your car is on an app you can use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a fact sheet. We know she left club. We do not know she had or made any money that night. There are proof of Toni by cop stop, and video of vehicle. Proof was driving one direction then other. Proof of plans? Proof of telling someone she was meeting someone at a particular qt. Proof that she was going or meeting people later? Proof of getting gas? Proof of paying for gas? Qt doesnt have video? Or did i miss that?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

What seems most likely is that her parent or parents consigned on the account. I know people in their 30s with a parent still on the account. I couldn't imagine, but some people do it that way. May make it easier for parents to put cash in if the child gets in a bind.

There's a good chance they've had to bail her out in the past or help her pay for classes etc. this doesn't bother me too much imo

[...]
Lastly, I know I keep mentioning CI, but it's because if she disappeared and I want to test that theory, I need a WHY. It's the most probable WHY that I can think of.
[...]

I have some serious problems with the CI theory:
- First of all, she was presumably prosecuted in Wichita. How does she end up being a CI in Kansas City, 200 miles away? Makes no sense.
- Secondly, if this was her motive for disappearing, why not tell her mom she's okay?
- Third, what is wrong with the usual reason for running away, that you just wanted to get away from your current life? Perhaps unhappy with relationships.

I keep checking today hoping today is the day she is found safe.

Very happy you are in here. Excellent thought.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm still reading through the last thread but people were saying that KC doesn't have records online. Well, KC MO does and she has only been cited for traffic offenses, one on 3/5/16 (on this one her home address was still posted in Wichita) and one on 7/8/16 (this one had her home address as the Grand Blvd one).

I don't know if KC KS has online court records.

I have some serious problems with the CI theory:
- First of all, she was presumably prosecuted in Wichita. How does she end up being a CI in Kansas City, 200 miles away? Makes no sense.
- Secondly, if this was her motive for disappearing, why not tell her mom she's okay?
- Third, what is wrong with the usual reason for running away, that you just wanted to get away from your current life? Perhaps unhappy with relationships.

1 - I encourage you to spend some time researching this topic, because MO and KS cooperate because they share a border and the city of KC itself shares a state border.

You can check out this link for an example of that :

That happened in april of 2016. used a CI.

I still admit I am new to this topic, however it's pretty clear that they cooperate across state lines. You can also look into what it is called a "controlled buy" , which quite often is done with a CI. For all we know someone like Toni or even Toni could have been that CI. That's speculation, but I don't consider it implausible.

2. You won't have to go far to find accounts of CI's who's parents didn't know they were a CI - https://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/20/throwaways_recruited_by_police_thrown_into
I do encourage you to watch that video and do a little research on reasons a CI's parent might never know they were a CI, until they are dead. It's not rumor, that's factual. Someone looking to disappear might wait a while before letting parents know. The wikihow she read, clearly points that out as a good idea.

3. there is nothing wrong with that reason. But it's not a reason that makes the idea of her being a CI make no sense. It's factual that they turn people who have drug arrests , which Toni has in her past. She even says on her Twitter that she should have went to prison and somehow she got out of that -- and literally said she didn't want to talk about how. So she fits the profile of someone they'd make a CI.

So. again, not at all saying I'm convinced. I'm just simply pointing out what someone else mentioned and that I researched some. I don't need to be convinced that CI's exist or that Toni fits the profile.

Hope you'll keep an open enough mind to how your 1,2,&3 are not reasons that I'd call serious problems for a CI speculation. I just posted a link above that hopefully gives you more information to evaluate someone else's speculation. I don't think it's crazy in the least.

It's a very common practice for LE to use a CI, and someone in her occupation and an open drug user is a damn good cover.

Put yourself in a CI's place and with the knowledge that at any moment someone might discover you are a snitch...

I'm still reading through the last thread but people were saying that KC doesn't have records online. Well, KC MO does and she has only been cited for traffic offenses, one on 3/5/16 (on this one her home address was still posted in Wichita) and one on 7/8/16 (this one had her home address as the Grand Blvd one).

I don't know if KC KS has online court records.

Can you link to the site ? In KCMO, I could only find traffic records.

This case reminds me more of a human trafficking situation. A young lady ends up in a larger city working for cash and ends up after work with no money and a declined debit card. Expresses unhappiness with the situation and plans to leave and go to college back home. Then POOF she and her car missing.

JMO

This case is way too convoluted for me to grasp what happened to Toni. Like other recent cases I've been following, there is inaccurate, conflicting information and wild speculation.

I wish all cases were as clear cut as that of Birna Brjansdottir (Iceland). Clear video surveillance of her last moments was released, along with precise information about her cell phone having been manually turned off, and a definitive timeline. Hannah Graham was another case where vital and helpful information was released.

The cases with tight lipped LE and scant facts just leave me SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper