Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To cut to the chase for just a moment and take the
temperature of the room -- which do you think now?

1. She will be found alive.
2. She will be found dead.
3. She will not be found.

____
I think she will be found, but not alive. High risk lifestyle and out alone at 3:00 AM, bad things can and do happen.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

____

Unfortunately, I think the negatives out weigh the positives - just to be realistic. I spent a lot of years running around late at night going to bars (but always with a group of friends, never alone) and hanging out with people in the drug world. It's extremely risky behavior and I personally made some decisions that easily could have turned out really bad for me. Add to that she was driving around alone, late at night, in somewhat bad weather. Just not a lot of things working in her favor, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going with poorly thought out scam and say she's alive and will be found eventually.

Nope the other QT is way south.

Here's a map from another user with key locations -- https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...E&ll=39.0839883409056,-94.51058907595939&z=14

(I hope they don't mind me posting their wonderful map!)

Thanks. I'm getting tired and can't fully wrap my head around the map, timeframe, etc...
But it was a light bulb for me that she did not go to that QT... she was directed there more or less. That didn't hit me before. Gotta sleep on that and ponder for a bit.

Thanks. I'm getting tired and can't fully wrap my head around the map, timeframe, etc...
But it was a light bulb for me that she did not go to that QT... she was directed there more or less. That didn't hit me before. Gotta sleep on that and ponder for a bit.

I am not sure exactly who told them that she was going to that QT closer to their house. It would be interesting to ask them why they thought it was that one. They could have very easily have assumed as opposed to actually knowing.

However, I think I do remember hearing the bf say that she was in a hurry to get to the QT to meet someone. So maybe he or whomever she told that, assumed she was talking about the QT further south.

It would be good to question whoever said it, and ask that person if she was explicit about it being the one to the south

Well, let's think about this... does it make sense that Toni, after being pulled over and given a warning (whew!), would make a major life decision and decide to run away or commit suicide? No, it does not. So why did she remove the tracking device, then?

The best reason I can think of is that she became suspicious that the reason she was pulled over so much is that the police were using the tracking device to track her. It is probably not a coincidence that she disabled the tracking device immediately after being pulled over.

This is what I find interesting...so many people up interacting at 4:30am LOL! She leaves a job at 4:11am to meet a friend at a gas station (whom she never meets) but goes to a different gas station? then texts her best friend when she is/or was pulled over...she then misses a call/text from another friend. Alot of friends are awake at that hour and alot going on. Just an observation from someone who didn't know there was that much action at that hour!!

I am not sure exactly who told them that she was going to that QT closer to their house. It would be interesting to ask them why they thought it was that one. They could have very easily have assumed as opposed to actually knowing.

However, I think I do remember hearing the bf say that she was in a hurry to get to the QT to meet someone. So maybe he or whomever she told that, assumed she was talking about the QT further south.

It would be good to question whoever said it, and ask that person if she was explicit about it being the one to the south

Sorry for not being able to be more specific, but it's late and my mind is mush. However, I do remember in previous posts that either her friends told police she said she was going to the other QT or her boyfriend told police that her friends told the boyfriend that she was going to the other QT. But it appears that none of her scheduled stops were ever completed once she left work. The only stops she made once she left work (that anyone is aware of) were unscheduled - being pulled over and being followed by the officer to the QT.

I think one of two things. Either she's gone off the road in some area she's completely unfamiliar with, she's is trapped in her car, she doesn't have a charger, and (if she's alive or conscious right now) she was unconscious when her phone still had power.

The other theory is the police have information they don't want to reveal and end up compromising their investigation - which seems to be a given no matter what theory you believe. They have acted like she's gone missing on her own (to a certain extent) but then they refuse to release dash cam and other info because of an "ongoing investigation". It's one or the other, not both. Either there's something fishy within their own midsts or they have uncovered cell phone data or some other substantial information that has them watching a POI and they don't to tip that person off and certainly don't want him/her to know what LE knows so the POI can develop a cover story.

This is what I find interesting...so many people up interacting at 4:30am LOL! She leaves a job at 4:11am to meet a friend at a gas station (whom she never meets) but goes to a different gas station? then texts her best friend when she is/or was pulled over...she then misses a call/text from another friend. Alot of friends are awake at that hour and alot going on. Just an observation from someone who didn't know there was that much action at that hour!!

This is why I was getting confused. Not you specifically but the wording that keeps being used. She didn't "go" to the QT she was directed there after a police stop. It wasn't a planned stop. It was allegedly another QT she was interested in.

Well, let's think about this... does it make sense that Toni, after being pulled over and given a warning (whew!), would make a major life decision and decide to run away or commit suicide? No, it does not. So why did she remove the tracking device, then?

The best reason I can think of is that she became suspicious that the reason she was pulled over so much is that the police were using the tracking device to track her. It is probably not a coincidence that she disabled the tracking device immediately after being pulled over.

No, I don't think the way you described it makes sense, but mostly because I don't think she made the life decision in that moment, so I think it's a flawed scenario. (not sure if that is what you were truly suggesting)

It would make more sense that she had decided on making this life decision long before, like back in 2015 when she tweeted about the topic, and she had been planning it for some time. It's not something she would have decided that night imo.

If for example she was a CI, and that seems to be the most plausible reason imo that she'd be deciding to run away... who is she running from? the police, right?

So... if she gets pulled over by the police literally as she is looking to skip town, she just might be thinking about turning off the tracking device at that point due to paranoia. She might just might wonder "do they know I am leaving town??" "how do they know?"

"oh... I have that gps device on my car. " simple solution, unplug it.

For all we know she even turned her phone off or put into airplane mode after she sent out the text as well as removing the gps device.

I don't think suicide is likely personally. But heck, there's room on this table for all kinds of speculation given how little we know for sure.

This is why I was getting confused. Not you specifically but the wording that keeps being used. She didn't "go" to the QT she was directed there after a police stop. It wasn't a planned stop. It was allegedly another QT she was interested in.

You're right Heartgoesout, I am stating it wrong! I understood in my head but not put in my writing...sorry to confuse....she was to meet a friend at one QT but never arrived (which seems to be what alerted them to her missing) yet went to a different QT only after police interaction. Was that any better? Or just more confusing?

Has there been any statement about any of her clothing or possessions missing from the apartment?

Strippers usually carry a bag with a change of clothes. She could have easily packed a few extra outfits to take with her if she planned on disappearing. I guess the only person who would actually know if anything was missing is her boyfriend, but I don't really view him as a reliable source of info.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hello,

Lawdini01234 said:
4:33 am-you have it as her leaving the QT and police dash cam showing her turning on 31st, this has not been said. Or at least I don't think so.
The only info we have been giving is the dashcam showing the stop and her driving into the QT on 9. Last place she was seen was the QT on 9 not the one on Southwest.
If new info has been made available I apologize but if so can you supply a link, thanks in advance

Oh - you are right - I'll go correct that. Anyone know "what" street that is that she turned on going left from the QT parking lot? I saw the map, but couldn't make out the street. I saw Buchanan Street, I believe it was, running parellel with 9Highway.
TIA! Okay - never mind - I see this map you posted! Thanks! So,

Also, moving that part down to AFTER her text of being pulled over again! Since I believe she was still at the gas pump when she did that text.

dd44085d7de8b3cc59e7c3f067544f9c.png

Where she was pulled over by LE, and last seen

c874abaa81dfc50b6964cc6cbd56989e.png

Location where she was said to be adamant on going, but haven't heard of any solid evidence of her actually being there

That's why I was questioning the timeline

"which way" did she leave the gas station? The top one, I am assuming. I'll have to go back and "see" where I got the 31st & Southwest info. Since it stated she turn left - it would either be 26th St or Buchanan. Anyone familiar with that area, and can you tell from that video "where" she actually is in the parking lot??

TIA!

Right, this is my thinking too. Logically it makes the most sense. She was irritated or shocked enough to txt her friend about being pulled over 'again' to think it is likely why she disabled it, out of a belief it may be why she gets pulled over a lot. (as stated by friends) With a history of being pulled over and a brush with the possibility of jail for having drugs in her possession previously. It's enough to fuel paranoia about being tracked.

Hello,

Oh - you are right - I'll go correct that. Anyone know "what" street that is that she turned on going left from the QT parking lot? I saw the map, but couldn't make out the street. I saw Buchanan Street, I believe it was, running parellel with 9Highway.
TIA! Okay - never mind - I see this map you posted! Thanks! So,

Also, moving that part down to AFTER her text of being pulled over again! Since I believe she was still at the gas pump when she did that text.

"which way" did she leave the gas station? The top one, I am assuming. I'll have to go back and "see" where I got the 31st & Southwest info. Since it stated she turn left - it would either be 26th St or Buchanan. Anyone familiar with that area, and can you tell from that video "where" she actually is in the parking lot??

TIA!

QTexit2.PNG

Hey Niner :)

I've circled the security camera here, and the direction it points. We see Toni drive from the gas pump and then turn left, she is still in the gas station at that point. You then see her break lights come on, this is when she stops to exit onto Buchanan St. Which way she turns then we do not know, as the video stops.

In early reports it was stated she was heading to the QT on Southwest/31st. One article even stated that her family had said this is where she was last seen. We all believed this was the QT that she was pulled over by (either by real LE or fake) until LE officially stated she had been pulled over by a North KC LEO. They then gave the location she was pulled over as Burlington (9) and 20th in North KC and that the LEO had directed her to the QT there. After that all reports changed and even the article that stated where family had said she was last seen changed from the SW/31st QT to the Burlington QT.

There was a lot of conflicting reports and it confused us. It was reported very early on that she was adamant on going to the QT, and it was said it was the one on Southwest/31st. This was either false or the person was mistaken, or she was intent on heading there and for whatever reason she headed North and coincidentally got pulled over near a QT in NKC

Does that help?

Those trackers should have updated on where she went. If it didn't, it was definitely turned off at the gas station, if that's showing the last place it pinged from. I wonder if they've checked side roads or ditches, etc. in case she did wreck. Maybe near an overpass.

I hear ya! That's what I've had such a hard time with...the people of the night are a mystery to me lol. I had never thought about it and don't even know people that do night shift work so if put into that type of perspective, like a nurse or Dr, (but they don't go out and party) but even then I can't understand the parties of that nature like Toni's world that start nightly at 3 or 4 am. It's a very small world living that life. Maybe she hit a breaking point and literally snapped. Maybe she was on something that facilitated her ability to make that decision.

I have a hard time with everyone saying she disconnected so she can't be traced by the police. Can't wrap my head around that. It seems insane to me.

____

2 is the most logical given her lifestyle imo.

What if she wasn't meeting friends at Shady Lady but meeting "friends" FROM Shady Lady ? The place was closed. Why go there. Unless she was doing some type of drop-off that HAD to be done specifically at the 31st QT. It still does not make sense go to a QT up north for "gas" then head to another QT to meet someone. Most people would call whoever if they were a friend and change arrangements. Unless there was a pick up at one QT and a drop-off at another... Is there a map with a route to both QTs on it? The "OMG just just got pulled over again." I have a feeling the friend that got the message assumed it was a typo or spoke to others that also got a message. I think there's more activity on the phone LE isn't sharing. They know exactly where the last ping is located.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

re bold - I'm thinking that 4:53 am call "might" have been the friend she was supposed to meet at the QT on 31st/SoWest place.

Okay - now I know "where" I got that quote from - Thread 1 post 645.

perfectingpink said:
Let me see if I have this right. Toni turned left onto 31st headed toward Southwest Blvd and then who knows where?

Sorry about that!

VictoriaH said:
Yes....I was viewing it wrong, I didn't realize it was across the street.
After reviewing it again.....I don't see a time stamp and I can't see what direction because when she turns left it looks like she's still in gas station parking lot?

on this part:
~4:50am CCTV video has her leaving QT going south. Toni turned left onto
E. 26th Street or left on Buchanan Street, or parking lot between QT & Adecco Staff building (?) and then who knows where? Video Link of Toni leaving QT: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

From what I can see - I see a street in the foreground (Burlington?) and she makes a left between QT and Adecco Staff buildings headed to Buchanan Street. So yes, it looks to me like she is STILL in the parking lot when turning left.

Map:
attachment.php

I don't know "how" to draw on this the direction I want to show! :gaah:

Attachments

• QT at Burlington and E 26th.jpg
    QT at Burlington and E 26th.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 400
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online