Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think the auto body shop theory is still relevant. It seems inner connected and someone did supposedly stay in the parking lot of the auto body shop waiting to meet with her. Supposedly she never showed and he fell asleep waiting for her. I can't remember where I read that, but I will look back in all of my info. Also, a relative of the same person that was to meet with her said that the individual that was waiting on her was questioned for 5 hours. (I believe I saw that part on a tweet) it may not be permitted. Sorry if it's not, my apologies. Thx
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I've been seeing screenshots of those text messages as well, names included. Fits in nicely with the notion that auto body shop employees can make short work of a car they want to dispose of.

I'm not ruling-out the possibility that TA could have been running what was supposed to be a short errand prior to her planned meeting with friends at the Shady Lady. The kind if errand I'm questioning is of the type that may (or not) have been known to management where she was employed.

Also: who would have best known Toni besides her friends and acquaintances? I'm thinking it was her parents, even though admittedly they had their disagreements. (What parent/child relationship doesn't have it's share of them)?

Is it possible they left KCMO earlier than expected if NKCPD told them things didn't look very optimistic and maybe it was better for them to return home?

LE cant make you go home.. but they can strongly suggest. If LE told them to go back to Wichita it wasnt for the Andersons well being.. it was for the investigations well being. To me it says the cops dont need more ad hoc searches and an ocean of tips.. they are honing in on key suspects. It was reported a guy texted Toni between 5-6 am and he was being cooperative. Of course he is being cooperative.

Wasn't there a video helping to differentiate what's what in the surveillance footage? I can't remember the source.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

All this talk of body shops has me thinking maybe some people have been playing a little too much Grand Theft Auto :) (a game in which you take a stolen car to a body shop and they paint it a different color).

I highly doubt somebody is driving around in Toni's car with a new paint job.

It's not that easy for a body shop to get rid of a stolen car. Even if you strip it, you still have the core to deal with. Getting rid of that generally requires a wrecker or a scrap yard.

All this talk of body shops has me thinking maybe some people have been playing a little too much Grand Theft Auto :) (a game in which you take a stolen car to a body shop and they paint it a different color).

I highly doubt somebody is driving around in Toni's car with a new paint job.

It's not that easy for a body shop to get rid of a stolen car. Even if you strip it, you still have the core to deal with. Getting rid of that generally requires a wrecker or a scrap yard.

How did you know?

LOL sorry, couldn't help it. I play it every day and have done since GTAV was released.. I have a small problem shhhh ;)

Man. We need a break in this case. Without it, there's not much new ground to explore.

• Find the person she was set to meet up north and you will have answers. Was she meeting somewhere public or private. That route would have taken her to Parkville, Briarclift, North Oak Corridor.
• It is no secret that KC Strip Clubs are pretty much owned by people in or connected to families from North KC. You all can do your own google research on the owners of the clubs.
• It is not uncommon for club management to ahem… get to know the help.
• Pete Sanchez can talk all he wants about his storybook relationship. Most strong relationships do not entail participants often spending the night at other friends’ houses or working at strip clubs… this was not headed for the altar.
• What about girlfriends and wives of club management… maybe they got tipped off on some funny business and got revenge.
• The still missing car to me says this was not a random event… this was a hit.

Going to have to disagree with these two points.

My best friend is a dancer and has been in a committed relationship for many years... stripping does not equal unfaithful or not committed to someone. Stripping is money. Spending the night with friends doesn't say anything about the quality of their relationship, either?? Confused at your point there...

Cars can go missing for years and years... hidden in ditches under brush, hidden in water, hidden in plain sight. Doesn't mean it was a hit.

Just food for thought. MOO

Wasn't there a video helping to differentiate what's what in the surveillance footage? I can't remember the source.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The video is essentially useless: Blurry headlights in rainy darkness.

Thread #4 is ready for you. Please move over - this one will close in five minutes.

Please move to Thread #4 This one is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member