Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Toni's parent's active involvement stopped after it was reported that they were working with LE - about a week to 10 days into the case. That is also when it appears the "rift" developed between the Anderson and Sanchez families. Also around that time there was a quote from one of Toni's parents saying something like "...we are simple people," or "...we are a simple family."

That comment about the club owner going to airport to pick up "new talent," also seemed strange. It reminds me of a friend of ours that was dating/living with a stripper. She was making a lot of money, but it was a demanding and competitive business. They eventually broke up because her job required her to drop everything at a moment's notice - it could be a trade show, a photo shoot, even events for Playboy. Basically it was like being a professional football player - there was tremendous potential, but also an extremely small window of opportunity - with someone else always willing to work harder to steal your job.

I'm starting to think that opportunity knocked and Toni decided it was "now or never." It fits the "facts" - family and LE seem to know what happened and I assume her industry is proficient in dealing with "jealous" boyfriends. It really could be as simple as that she is working in a higher-end club in Vegas or Miami, her parents aren't thrilled with advertising that fact, and nobody wants Pete showing up and causing a scene.

I think they only way they can tell Pete anything about the phone is if it's in his name?

Not exactly. Logging into a persons cell provider online one can obtain that information . If he knew passwords to her fb accounts sure he knew the others. Which is normal in many relationships. It's stated everything on detailed bill which is not what you receive in mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly. Logging into a persons cell provider online one can obtain that information . If he knew passwords to her fb accounts sure he knew the others. Which is normal in many relationships. It's stated everything on detailed bill which is not what you receive in mail.

Someone in a facebook group claimed to have her phone records. There are many ways to get them...

For example:
- If you have access to their email, you can reset their password.
- If you know them very well you can impersonate them on the phone.
- If you know some of their other passwords you might be able to guess the password.

If you had access to their computer, and their email was logged in, the first one would be trivial to accomplish.

Are cell tower ping times/locations typically listed on a phone bill or online account? I wouldn't think so.

Are cell tower ping times/locations typically listed on a phone bill or online account? I wouldn't think so.

No. Phone numbers for calls, maybe phone numbers for SMS texts, and maybe data usage down to the day.

Other than phone calls you wouldn't get a whole lot of info, since most (all?) texts would go through iMessage on an iPhone.

Is this going with the CI theory? Or can you expound on this a bit?

I just meant she was very trusting of strangers (letting them sleep on her couch, for example), which she acknowledges in that tweet, and she probably trusted the wrong person. ie., let them in her car, got in their car, went into their place, etc.

No, those aren't shown. But if you have a specific location or a telephone number, a provider's customer service department will tell you the locations of their towers closest to specific areas.

Hey All!

<modsnip> With that being said, I'll go ahead and address a few items I have seen in the past few days.

1) I have some users use KCK and KCMO interchangeably, which is incorrect. They are very different. Using the incorrect terminology may confuse others who are following the case. She lives and works in KCMO. The Quiktrip she was last seen at is in NKC, which is surrounded by KCMO. The Shady Lady is in KCMO. The Quiktrip she was rumored to go to on 31st is in KCK.

KCK = Kansas City, Kansas
KCMO = Kansas City, MO
NKC = North Kansas City, MO

2) According to Josh Hellmuth, The river has been sonar'd several times, making the likelihood that the car being found in the river very low.

3) You can get another users facebook credentials either by asking them or by using a 'keylogger', which is a computer program that stores any keystroke that is made into a hidden file. I personally used this to help my friend catch a cheating girlfriend.

I am a latecomer to this thread, but I lived in Gladstone (NKCMO) for 10 years and went to college in downtown KC at UMKC. I'm familiar with many of the locations and areas being discussed, but I'm not an "insider."

As I'm late to the conversation: please excuse me if this has already been discussed here. I'm simply wondering if the link below may or may not have some relation to this investigation?

It's quite possible this may merely be a coincidence, but thanks in advance for any info you might provide.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/08/10/prosecutors-man-set-up-camera-to-record-nudity-in-dressing-room/

I am a latecomer to this thread, but I lived in Gladstone (NKCMO) for 10 years and went to college in downtown KC at UMKC. I'm familiar with many of the locations and areas being discussed, but I'm not an "insider."

As I'm late to the conversation: please excuse me if this has already been discussed here. I'm simply wondering if the link below may or may not have some relation to this investigation?

It's quite possible this may merely be a coincidence, but thanks in advance for any info you might provide.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/08/10/prosecutors-man-set-up-camera-to-record-nudity-in-dressing-room/

Thank you for posting carpeverum. Your posts are very valuable to the network here.

My personal opinion is that the link you referenced is not related to Toni's disappearance. I don't see how this is connected to her case. She worked at an adult entertainment club after all. If you wanted to see more, just show up at her work. No reason to spy.

No, those aren't shown. But if you have a specific location or a telephone number, a provider's customer service department will tell you the locations of their towers closest to specific areas.

Do you have specific knowledge or a citation? Because that's an interesting possibility.

If a person phoned and asked for help finding their lost phone, could they get tower info?

Are you wondering if the guy in your article is the same guy in this one?

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...i-anderson-after-strange-text-message-n717286

ETA: I am certain they are different people.

Do you have specific knowledge or a citation? Because that's an interesting possibility.

If a person phoned and asked for help finding their lost phone, could they get tower info?

Specific knowledge, but only based on my personal provider here in California. I was given tower locations closest to my residence before I agreed to go with a plan from my provider. I'm not claiming that the rep did the "right thing," only that I was given the information several years ago. If a rep works on a commission-basis, I'm sure it's likely that it happens with other reps and providers, as well.

I don't think that late ping has been corroborated - it came from Pete Jr. saying he got it from a "source." Frankly, I can't see LE having any reason to tell Pete Jr. anything. If that's the case, then Pete is making it up - most likely to guide the search away from the body.

<modsnip>
Pete's statement of a "ping" location through a "source" - 6am

9:30 pm - stated in MSM through Toni's parents that her "phone was still connected to t-mobile network"

http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411

I just wanted to make sure you're not confusing the 2. And add that there's some conflicting information on whether or not a phone can communicate with a tower when it's powered off. I think the majority of public thinks it does not. Some reports Ive come across say it can as long as the system is intact (battery in and not damaged) ...I just found that interesting, if true.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member