Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if they had permission from the landlord to rent parts of the apartment out through Airbnb and whether they kept records of all those that rented the bedroom or couch. The bf(?) boasted of having his rent paid for 6 months if I remember correctly.

[...]

I've always wondered what that comment was referring to, exactly. Surely he wasn't bragging about leeching off his girlfriend?

You think maybe the airbnb paid their rent? I don't know about the rest of the year, but they did big numbers in the summer.
Well over $800 for July and over $1500 for August.

https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/756212315842752512

[video=twitter;768006538199834627]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/768006538199834627[/video]

I've always wondered what that comment was referring to, exactly. Surely he wasn't bragging about leeching off his girlfriend?

You think maybe the airbnb paid their rent? I don't know about the rest of the year, but they did big numbers in the summer.
Well over $800 for July and over $1500 for August.

https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/756212315842752512

[video=twitter;768006538199834627]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/768006538199834627[/video]

I took it as bragging in regards to his gf paying it. It could very well be the airbnb thing though... I just interpret it as his rents been paid and he's had to do literally nothing for it to be so. His father commented recently that Toni's parents paid "Toni's half of the rent" before they left town. (I think it's an atypical relationship but that's jmo.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OK, so the police in Bordeaux case were organizing public searches less than two weeks after she disappeared. What is different here? What does KC PD know?

Could be that they have not 1 reason to suspect foul play. Could be because they have info and are putting a case together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took it as bragging in regards to his gf paying it. It could very well be the airbnb thing though... I just interpret it as his rents been paid and he's had to do literally nothing for it to be so. His father commented recently that Toni's parents paid "Toni's half of the rent" before they left town. (I think it's an atypical relationship but that's jmo.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why not pay the entire rent just in case loverboy doesn't have his half?

So, with some sleep and a clear head today, I am going with #3 MrX. And here's why........with her work history and drug history that puts her in a high crime scenario right there. Just the relationships involved independently from one another makes her stats of a violent crime higher, much less both involved. Crimes of passion are high as well- how was her relationship? What about her male work relationships? Since random abductions are possible, I'm giving that a slim percentage in this case. She knows the person. Too many variables in her life are leading her into potential danger. JMO

"She's running from someone specific and told parents/friend" - It almost looks that way, doesn't it? I can't understand how the parents aren't doing more while LE is continually saying they have no idea what happened. How can they possibly be happy with that?

And I agree with you completely on your second #6. It's a peeve of mine how people get so focused on the . It's not for the ! And yes, I'm looking with a very wary eye toward Jr. The thing is, if she made it home surely there would be evidence of that fact? Cell records and perhaps some surveillance video somewhere. She parked at a parking garage. They probably have video. I should look into this if I have time.

You missed suicide. Seems unlikely, but always possible.

I'm leaning toward (3). It just seems likely that whoever she was meeting in North Kansas City is the culprit.

I'm on the same page as both of you, however I don't think she went home because that doesn't sync with her tracking unit being disabled at the QT. What if she contacted Pete when her ATM card didn't work and he showed up to get give her some cash so she could meet up with her "friend(s)". There could have been an argument over a) her waking him up, b) money, c) the friend(s) she was supposed to be meeting.

That's the direction I'm leaning. I think she may be in the river.

But the river theory can't be supported because the phone gets a ping at 9:30pm the night after the mysterious text - but the last ping was near English Landing. So maybe a waterproof phone case in a submerged car? I don't think cellphone signals travel through water. So the phone was above water for there to be any pings after 4:45am.

Jessica Chambers was killed very quick after leaving a local gas station by herself, by some hooligan that she somewhat knew.

The PD only does things, and doesn't do things, when it helps them. We have no clue what they know. I find it hard to think that phone didnt pass a few cell towers and in a 20 hr period didnt have more incoming texts and calls. The PD knows all of that.. we do not.

If you Google Map Chrome to the Argosy you get very very close to that QT... That is a place that has activity late at night... and has a hotel

I just think that if LE knows more about what's going on, the public should know, because there are a lot of scared people out there thinking people pretending to be cops or strangers are out there abducting people and no one is doing anything about it.

This is what caught up with her.

[video=twitter;746974719316889601]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/746974719316889601[/video]

But the river theory can't be supported because the phone gets a ping at 9:30pm the night after the mysterious text - but the last ping was near English Landing.

I don't think that late ping has been corroborated - it came from Pete Jr. saying he got it from a "source." Frankly, I can't see LE having any reason to tell Pete Jr. anything. If that's the case, then Pete is making it up - most likely to guide the search away from the body.

<modsnip>

I just think that if LE knows more about what's going on, the public should know, because there are a lot of scared people out there thinking people pretending to be cops or strangers are out there abducting people and no one is doing anything about it.

I assume they would have released some sort of statement of the police truly think that it's something that could put the general public at risk. But telling people info could also risk the investigation, which is probably why info hasn't been released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I assume they would have released some sort of statement of the police truly think that it's something that could put the general public at risk. But telling people info could also risk the investigation, which is probably why info hasn't been released.

added: also no matter how much we want info, the public isnt really entitled to information on any police investigation

I think they only way they can tell Pete anything about the phone is if it's in his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member