Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've read a lot but not all- so this may have been brought up - is it possible that when she texted friend about being pulled over again she may have not meant that night for the second time but perhaps it had happened a week or so prior ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I've doubled up on words texting twice in the last week in error. Both because I backspaced to change what I was typing and didn't realize I had already typed the word and it appeared twice. I've experimented trying to get "just just" on my iPhone and haven't been able to do it with voice or misspelling. Then it happened this morning because I was texting to fast but another word came up not double the word. The letters h,u,i,k,m,n,b are around the j so I tried to think what other word she could have misspelled. Nothing makes sense.

Distracted when typing usually causes the double words.

that has stuck with me - could just mean the girl has a history of being pulled over

I get pulled over a lot, like 4 times in one day, and each time I text my bff. The first text was along the lines "urg. Got pulled over! Whoops" then he second text "omfg. I got ******* pulled over. Again." So in my mind it's twice that night but the evidence that we know of doesn't show that. But idk it doesn't make sense for it to mean in general unless she couldn't get any more points on her record? Or that's how it is in OK

Justice for Susan Winters.

pjsmommy1215;13130293]i've read a lot but not all- so this may have been brought up - is it possible that when she texted friend about being pulled over again she may have not meant that night for the second time but perhaps it had happened a week or so prior ?

Yes! She has a history of traffic stops. It's been a point of contention whether "again" was meant to imply "just now", or "yet again".

thanks !! i've tried keeping up

Are police still investigating?

I've doubled up on words texting twice in the last week in error. Both because I backspaced to change what I was typing and didn't realize I had already typed the word and it appeared twice. I've experimented trying to get "just just" on my iPhone and haven't been able to do it with voice or misspelling. Then it happened this morning because I was texting to fast but another word came up not double the word. The letters h,u,i,k,m,n,b are around the j so I tried to think what other word she could have misspelled. Nothing makes sense.

I also know of people who disable autocorrect on their phones because they find it to be a pain, especially if they use a lot of slang, curse words, or acronyms that autocorrect tends to try and change.

Yes. Or at least that is what they are reporting still.
Or, if you have a decent -(COUGH: Android) phone.... 1/2 joke dont kick me :) - or any decently recent OS, I guess as long as you can generally navigate and control the settings.... the 'autocorrect' learns, as it was purposely programmed to do. It's algorithm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, this actually has been discussed at great lengths - almost to the point of ad nauseam. Apparently, Toni had a history of being pulled over quite frequently. So that begs the question that, as of this date has been unanswerable based on what is known - was she referring to being pulled over because it happens all the time or because she was pulled over twice in one night?

I seriously believe something happened. She was distracted. Was car jacked. I don't want to go there. It seems very simple. Or she was going to the apartments over there. Something went blank. 4:43

There is a potential 11 minute timeframe from communication to blank. I would say 7-8 personally. At the rate things are going in that area, I'm going with something violent and out of her control happening. You know, Yurst hasn't been convicted of murder yet because they don't have enough evidence. They haven't found the body. Someone skilled in the automobile industry (or insurance) would have no problem stripping a car in seconds all the while finding that insurance tracking device-A) someone knew to check for a tracking device. B) someone jacking the car would for sure know to look. C) someone pulling her over would know to look D) It's very hard to pin a crime on a person/persons without a body. E) In my mind 11 minutes is as far as she got- at the most jmo- thinking out loud. When I put all that together it doesn't sound or feel very good for sure- I hope it's not the obvious.

It seems more drug related to me than randomness. That's my gut.

Sorry for the insanity rant- I'm driving myself crazy!

3 weeks later and the PD still hasn't released video of the traffic stop. I still believe they are in CYA mode due to the officer not following protocol in some way or Toni was intoxicated and he let her go.

Still no description of her hair style or clothing that the officer observed that night.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't understand how more information isn't being released or even spread nationwide like other cases are for young women. I guess that does maybe point out that the cops are hot on the trail if this is the case?

Her friend didn't have to know she was pulled over twice for Toni to express that in a text. Since the warning happened earlier she more likely would've texted in the past tense; 'I got pulled over again for not using my blinker.'

OMG just just pulled over again

Toni knew the outcome of that event and it wasn't much of anything to stress about. Her text at 442 reads like she hadn't yet learned the outcome. I imagine her texting after she pulls over but before the person approaches her window. I think she was stressing the immediacy of the moment. It was happening at the moment.

I don't always text as it's happening when I was pulled over. She was possibly paranoid and wanted to not make any moves except for finding her insurance information to give to the cop. And then knew he was watching her pump gas and all of that, so she decided to text after. Even if I write "just", it doesn't mean it literally happened 2 seconds ago. It could have been 20 minutes ago.

I also wonder if she pulled the insurance tracker out herself because she was afraid of it tracking being pulled over or making too many stops late at night. They track the hours you're out too. If out at late hours it can be considered negative on insurance. Maybe she thought stopping too much at places looked bad. Or knew she was going somewhere she didn't want her parents seeing if they checked.

There is a potential 11 minute timeframe from communication to blank. I would say 7-8 personally. At the rate things are going in that area, I'm going with something violent and out of her control happening. You know, Yurst hasn't been convicted of murder yet because they don't have enough evidence. They haven't found the body. Someone skilled in the automobile industry (or insurance) would have no problem stripping a car in seconds all the while finding that insurance tracking device-A) someone knew to check for a tracking device. B) someone jacking the car would for sure know to look. C) someone pulling her over would know to look D) It's very hard to pin a crime on a person/persons without a body. E) In my mind 11 minutes is as far as she got- at the most jmo- thinking out loud. When I put all that together it doesn't sound or feel very good for sure- I hope it's not the obvious.

Yes it seems most likely.

If I was her, I would of made pun with my friend that I was pulled over at 4:20

It seems more drug related to me than randomness. That's my gut.

I agree. There is earlier talk about how she was busted with drugs before and that she's lucky she's not in jail and that she had to lay low for a few months. Makes me think that's why we've not seen the last text or heard who that person was texting her. LE seems to be keeping that information very locked down, so I assume it's pretty significant. JMO

With iphones you can use predictive text. Maybe that is the source? IDK.

predictive_keyboard1.png

I agree. There is earlier talk about how she was busted with drugs before and that she's lucky she's not in jail and that she had to lay low for a few months. Makes me think that's why we've not seen the last text or heard who that person was texting her. LE seems to be keeping that information very locked down, so I assume it's pretty significant. JMO

Yep, I could've sworn I saw a post on her Tumblr about her selling drugs. Like, quote unquote "I was selling drugs."

She also talks about how she got in a relationship with her drug dealer and how it was awkward.

I think it has to do with that. Just my opinion, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003