Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2017/01/30/police-imposter-toni-anderson/

Did a police imposter pull over Toni Anderson?
[/h]Posted by Missing Persons Admin
[FONT=&quot]It has been over two weeks since Toni Anderson was last seen at a gas station in Kansas City. The last text message she sent said she was being pulled over “again.” There has been a lot of speculation since she went missing, and some of that speculation has to do with the word “again” used in her text message. Many have stated that the word again only meant she was pulled over often, others feel she was pulled over twice. Now with a reported incident over the weekend of another woman being pulled over by a man impersonating a police officer, you can’t help but wonder if “again” actually did mean she was being pulled over twice that night.
Read more here: Toni Anderson missing from Kansas City after getting gas
Although there has been discrepancy with the timeline for Toni, I believe this is the most recent. It shows her being pulled over at 4:20-4:25 (two different times I have read the police have stated). The stop was about 7 minutes long, per FOX4KC. Video that FOX4KC obtained from a business across the street shows Toni arriving at the gas station and also leaving. The time she left was stated to be at 4:40 and two minutes later she sends a text. I thought at the time that it was strange that she would wait until she was pulling out of the gas station to send a text, but with this ever-changing time line I thought that maybe she was actually sitting at the gas station and sent the text and then pulled out. Or maybe even exiting the station and then pulled over to send a quick text message.
4:15 a.m. – Left work.
4:20 a.m. – Pulled over by North KC police for illegal lane change.
4:33 a.m. – Bank records show a declined transaction at an unknown QuikTrip.
4:40 a.m. – Anderson left the gas station.
4:42 a.m. – Anderson sent text.
4:53 a.m. – Anderson received incoming text from unidentified number, and she did not respond.

[/FONT]

What other text about getting pulled over is the above person referencing? I bumped this quote to show the timeline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What other text about getting pulled over is the above person referencing? I bumped this quote to show the timeline

That's the big problem in this case. They've foolishy dismissed the text as referring to the stop that took place some twenty minutes earlier. She could've been abducted within two minutes of leaving the QT. Did she go west? Did any cameras capture her car at 4:42?

The area Pete wanted to search (English park) is only 8 miles, mostly, west of the QT. Toni would've made it to the Parkville area in less than 15 minutes had she drove straight through.

But why would she add the again? If the friend never knew she was pulled over in the first place. I would write, "I was pulled over 15 mins ago and now again!" Or something Idk. Not a huge deal ha, but just trying to state why I think it was just once and how the two times that quickly doesn't add up :) but then again who knows!

Her friend didn't have to know she was pulled over twice for Toni to express that in a text. Since the warning happened earlier she more likely would've texted in the past tense; 'I got pulled over again for not using my blinker.'

OMG just just pulled over again

Toni knew the outcome of that event and it wasn't much of anything to stress about. Her text at 442 reads like she hadn't yet learned the outcome. I imagine her texting after she pulls over but before the person approaches her window. I think she was stressing the immediacy of the moment. It was happening at the moment.

I agree. I thought way back in the beginning that she may have flipped her car over while driving across that bridge and it literally vaulted over the guardrail. I know they have dragged the river a few times, and pretty recently even, but that doesn't necessarily mean her car isn't upside down in it. This could have been one of those freak accidents that was so bizzare and happened so quickly that even the accident reconstruction people are going to be scratching their heads over it.

Flaws in my theory: Why was she so far north of her home. Why did her phone ping even further north. Why did the GPS tracker stop working, but yet the cell phone stayed on until the next morning.

There are not a whole lot of places for this "flawed scenario" to occur unnoticed. Born and raised in KC.

Her friend didn't have to know she was pulled over twice for Toni to express that in a text. Since the warning happened earlier she more likely would've texted in the past tense; 'I got pulled over again for not using my blinker.'

OMG just just pulled over again

Toni knew the outcome of that event and it wasn't much of anything to stress about. Her text at 442 reads like she hadn't yet learned the outcome. I imagine her texting after she pulls over but before the person approaches her window. I think she was stressing the immediacy of the moment. It was happening at the moment.

It's autocorrect for "got" more likely

I've been really busy with work lately so I haven't been able to follow this thread as closely as I'd like, but I need someone out there to enlighten me about something. I will fully admit that I have no idea how one of those insurance trackers function. I don't know how you turn them on, turn them off, install them, or deactivate them. I don't even know where in the vehicle the sensing unit is placed.

I think it is important to know how one of them works in order to establish if it was possible that Toni herself was able to turn it on and off, or if it is a complicated process that would require a mechanic to both access it and disable it. For all I know, you can turn it on and off with your phone, or maybe a switch mounted under the dash........dunno.

Maybe someone who has one in their car could hop in and educate me real quick.

I've been really busy with work lately so I haven't been able to follow this thread as closely as I'd like, but I need someone out there to enlighten me about something. I will fully admit that I have no idea how one of those insurance trackers function. I don't know how you turn them on, turn them off, install them, or deactivate them. I don't even know where in the vehicle the sensing unit is placed.

I think it is important to know how one of them works in order to establish if it was possible that Toni herself was able to turn it on and off, or if it is a complicated process that would require a mechanic to both access it and disable it. For all I know, you can turn it on and off with your phone, or maybe a switch mounted under the dash........dunno.

I'm clueless as well so I looked it up and according to Progessive Snapshot you plug it into the cars "OBD-II port" whatever that is. And then you turn it on so it seems easy

https://www.progressive.com/auto/snapshot/

Justice for Susan Winters.

I think the employer reward varies with the employer. I have seen many cases where an employer has offered a reward. However, there many, many more cases where an employer doesn't offer a reward.

My employer of 7 years would not give a darn if I were missing and would never post a reward. They would just replace me so fast it would not be funny.
I just think most employers treat workers like they are a dime a dozen.

They plug in under the dash like putting a Nintendo cartridge in the gaming system. I had one in my car, it's plug and play

Disappearing in a large city with a car all on your own sounds rather difficult to do all alone. Unless the river theories are right. Think of the logistics of completely getting off the grid and making your car disappear... not saying the river is the answer but it's the only easy one.
It can be done

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I found this interesting

"The Snapshot device collects information about how you drive, how much you drive and when you drive. It also collects your vehicle identification number and triggers an email to you if it comes unplugged. Some devices collect location data: this is only for research and development purposes—we don't use it to calculate your rate."
And the FAQ reads that the Snapshot app records phone usage while driving. Texts, calls, apps, etc.

So if she were to remove then someone should've gotten an email??

https://www.progressive.com/auto/snapshot-common-questions/

There's only one text from Toni and it was at 442. Allow me to make one correction regarding when she left work. She left after 4am. Helmuth has it at 4:05. It was a 14 minute drive according to maps.

4:15 a.m. 4-.05 – Left work.
4:53 a.m. – Anderson received incoming text from unidentified number, and she did not respond.

[FONT=&amp]http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

Investigators said shortly after 4 a.m. Sunday morning, Toni left work at the Chrome entertainment bar on 40-Highway, but a short time later police said a North Kansas City police officer stopped Anderson's black, 2014 Ford Focus as she drove down 9-Highway.

[/FONT]

There's only one text from Toni and it was at 442. Allow me to make one correction regarding when she left work. She left after 4am. Helmuth has it at 4:05. It was a 14 minute drive according to maps.

4:15 a.m. 4-.05 – Left work.

[FONT=&amp]http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

Investigators said shortly after 4 a.m. Sunday morning, Toni left work at the Chrome entertainment bar on 40-Highway, but a short time later police said a North Kansas City police officer stopped Anderson's black, 2014 Ford Focus as she drove down 9-Highway.

[/FONT]
I seriously believe something happened. She was distracted. Was car jacked. I don't want to go there. It seems very simple. Or she was going to the apartments over there. Something went blank. 4:43

I'm clueless as well so I looked it up and according to Progessive Snapshot you plug it into the cars "OBD-II port" whatever that is. And then you turn it on so it seems easy

https://www.progressive.com/auto/snapshot/

Got it...........now I know how it works. That's the same harness a mechanic plugs his diagnostic machine into in order to diagnose mechanical problems. Nothing about an on or off switch ? It must simply start and stop when the vehicle does. The driver of the vehicle could easily unplug it, no more difficult than plugging something into a cigarette lighter really.

Of course, in order for someone to unplug it for nefarious reasons, they would have to have prior knowledge that it was even there. That would apply to a few different people. Her boyfriend, her mechanic, herself, and possibly a couple of her friends. Knowing how easy it is to disable it now, it's quite possible that she may have done it herself so her movements couldn't be tracked. The only result of that action would be an e-mail sent to her apparently......which she would also know.

I seriously believe something happened. She was distracted. Was car jacked. I don't want to go there. It seems very simple. Or she was going to the apartments over there. Something went blank. 4:43

I think something happened and if it did, then it was very close to the QT. TG thought this case would not end well and I tend to agree. If after 90 days there's no Toni or car recovered, this case will end like so many others, with no real answers. It seems that quite often a car is recovered but sometimes it is not.

You literally plug it in like a cigarette lighter. It is unplugged the same way.

Snapshot seems kinda invasive IMO I wonder is she has her own insurance or on someone else's policy?

I think something happened and if it did, then it was very close to the QT. TG thought this case would not end well and I tend to agree. If after 90 days there's no Toni or car recovered, this case will end like so many others, with no real answers. It seems that quite often a car is recovered but sometimes it is not.
Yeah. I just read something and it clicked, seems pretty simple. The mystery is not - did something happen, it's what. I think. Not an if.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member