Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a full time job keeping up with technology with my clan. They create spam accounts, Snapchat is the baby child of Satan IMO, learning how to screw with GPS on phone, and hidden files and folders ... ugh!!!... and my lads are actually good ...but they are teens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention apps for messaging and calling that provide you with a different number and it doesn't show up on your phone bill. Or the apps that destroy messages after so long...maybe she had that?

Justice for Susan Winters.

How to solve Toni's case in two easy steps:

1. View Toni's cell phone records to see who she was communicating with on the 15th.
2. View those people's cell phone tower data to determine who was in North Kansas City at 4:40 Sunday morning.

That's your perp.

How to solve Toni's case in two easy steps:

1. View Toni's cell phone records to see who she was communicating with on the 15th.
2. View those people's cell phone tower data to determine who was in North Kansas City at 4:40 Sunday morning.

That's your perp.

I think you're right. Don't overthink it. Keep it simple

I think you're right. Don't overthink it. Keep it simple

...and the flipside - perhaps she doesn't want to be found.

...and the flipside - perhaps she doesn't want to be found.

Maybe true but I don't believe she could do it all on her own without help, if it was in fact a case of wanting to leave.

Disappearing in a large city with a car all on your own sounds rather difficult to do all alone. Unless the river theories are right. Think of the logistics of completely getting off the grid and making your car disappear... not saying the river is the answer but it's the only easy one.

Depends how intense the search is - are they looking for her car in Chicago? Miami? Seattle?

By now it's been nearly a month. That car could be anywhere. Heck, it could be crushed by now. We had a case outside of Little Rock not too many months ago where a man who was a supervisor at a salvage yard killed 2 men, left their bodies in a car, and then crushed the car at the salvage yard. The dead men were found inside the crushed car. Not that this happened to Toni, but just an example of how pretty much anything is possible with the little bit that is actually known in this case.

By now it's been nearly a month. That car could be anywhere. Heck, it could be crushed by now. We had a case outside of Little Rock not too many months ago where a man who was a supervisor at a salvage yard killed 2 men, left their bodies in a car, and then crushed the car at the salvage yard. The dead men were found inside the crushed car. Not that this happened to Toni, but just an example of how pretty much anything is possible with the little bit that is actually known in this case.

LE knows a lot more than the public I deduce from the info they are putting out and the way it is relayed to the public is quite "flighty". That is not the typical MO when LE wants tips. Just saying they're not looking for tips IMO. They know everything.

LE knows a lot more than the public I deduce from the info they are putting out and the way it is relayed to the public is quite "flighty". That is not the typical MO when LE wants tips. Just saying they're not looking for tips IMO. They know everything.

I did mention earlier "Subtropolis" in the caves and "Automotive alley"... I would imagine that has already been investigated by now but again just a theory. Hard to find a car down there...

I think she was pulled over twice that
Night.
I believe she texted exactly what happened.
Jmo

That's the big problem in this case. They've foolishy dismissed the text as referring to the stop that took place some twenty minutes earlier. She could've been abducted within two minutes of leaving the QT. Did she go west? Did any cameras capture her car at 4:42?

The area Pete wanted to search (English park) is only 8 miles, mostly, west of the QT. Toni would've made it to the Parkville area in less than 15 minutes had she drove straight through.

That's the big problem in this case. They've foolishy dismissed the text as referring to the stop that took place some twenty minutes earlier. She could've been abducted within two minutes of leaving the QT. Did she go west? Did any cameras capture her car at 4:42?

Pure speculation. Everything in this case seems to be pure speculation. No concrete facts, sources or surveillance videos. It's all quite foggy.

Also why is Sonny JR not being questioned or brought up in this at all??? He seems Shady AF....

Disappearing in a large city with a car all on your own sounds rather difficult to do all alone. Unless the river theories are right. Think of the logistics of completely getting off the grid and making your car disappear... not saying the river is the answer but it's the only easy one.

I agree. I thought way back in the beginning that she may have flipped her car over while driving across that bridge and it literally vaulted over the guardrail. I know they have dragged the river a few times, and pretty recently even, but that doesn't necessarily mean her car isn't upside down in it. This could have been one of those freak accidents that was so bizzare and happened so quickly that even the accident reconstruction people are going to be scratching their heads over it.

Flaws in my theory: Why was she so far north of her home. Why did her phone ping even further north. Why did the GPS tracker stop working, but yet the cell phone stayed on until the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7