Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is it the manager was able to walk her out if he was picking up talent at the airport at the same time? More than one manager?

It's been suggested that the so-called "extra talent" was just marketing hype.

Being blue-lighted by a cop impersonator wouldn't explain her missing car.

I think that more people need to spend less time analyzing the time of text, missing posters, and other theories - take their eyes off the screen, and look around today on their drive to work...

The car is missing - so either she picked up a stranger, a client, or was making a deal, but that's the only way the car could go missing. Or multiple people were involved.

So today, anywhere you drive, look at every black car in a parking lot and look for the GAX on the license plate. Finding the car will be the next clue in this case - in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have become convinced that she turned left onto W 26 Ave and then made a u-turn because she thought she was being followed.
She then removed the tracker because she was worried about being followed.

If she were going to do a drug deal, that would be a good reason to not want to be followed.

I think we're overthinking things. If we take reports at face value, then she was planning to meet her friends at the Shady Lady and probably went to get a pick-me-up. She was a fan of Adderall, which helps you stay awake.

It all makes perfect sense.

Drug deal gone bad.

Or possibly, since an officer obviously inserted himself or herself into the mix, perhaps a bad cop. I can't help but think it looks like she texted her best friend by mistake, and may have texted somebody earlier about the first stop. Why text a friend 200 miles away who is probably asleep?

In Vegas she was probably partying. It's a few hours behind too.

The car is missing - so either she picked up a stranger, a client, or was making a deal, but that's the only way the car could go missing. Or multiple people were involved.

She could go to someone's house that has a garage

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ork-of-underground-caves-2015-9?client=safari

<snip>

While many of the caves feature paved roads and utilities, other areas consist of dirt floors and uncontrolled entrances.

ETA: first paragraph of that article is pretty mind blowing as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you familiar with the case they mentioned in the first paragraph? The "parents" (if you want to call those horrible people that) actually worked a job that was located in the caves, which is how they had access.

Here's a link if you aren't familiar: http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/kans...s-out-kids-never-in-danger-now-with-their-dad

It sounds misleading, like they just randomly walked into one of the caves and put their kid there, when really they had access because of their employment. Horrible nonetheless.

So how is it the manager was able to walk her out if he was picking up talent at the airport at the same time? More than one manager?

Do you have a link to where this information came from? If I remember correctly, someone in a past thread speculated this, unless I read it completely wrong (which is more likely the case, theres just so much in this thread already). Did the manager confirm this talent airport thing actually occurred?

At 1000 Grandview she would only be 3-4 blocks from KCK city hall bldg, jail bldg and courthouse... should be cameras everywhere.

Are you familiar with the case they mentioned in the first paragraph? The "parents" (if you want to call those horrible people that) actually worked a job that was located in the caves, which is how they had access.

Here's a link if you aren't familiar: http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/kans...s-out-kids-never-in-danger-now-with-their-dad

It sounds misleading, like they just randomly walked into one of the caves and put their kid there, when really they had access because of their employment. Horrible nonetheless.

I am not familiar with the case, as horrible as it is, and wasn't posting the link to bring attention to that info in particular as much as the snip I provided. You are missing my point. The article states there are "uncontrolled entrances" and this is just siting that particular location. I think it's plausible that a vehicle could be hidden there.

I think finding her car right now is imperative because at this point I do not believe that she will be found safely but jmo, all moo. But hey we can all keep debating times of phone calls, texts, pings etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also... who works a missing person case.... jurisdiction of where she was last seen... or her home? that would be KCK vs NKC right? I am unclear there... on how that would work.

Do you have a link to where this information came from? If I remember correctly, someone in a past thread speculated this, unless I read it completely wrong (which is more likely the case, theres just so much in this thread already). Did the manager confirm this talent airport thing actually occurred?

It is a public post on Chrome Facebook page.

I get that completely. But it was for sure the wee hours of Sunday morning when she was pulled over. Sunday was the 15th. So if anything there should be a blurred line between Saturday (14th) and Sunday (15th)

She was reported missing by 2p.m. on the 16th as we can see when people began to share her poster and info online....So you'd think when asked, whoever was helping to file the report or make a flier would be able to differentiate between seeing her "today" (16th) or yesterday (15th)

I don't want to take away from the other discussions at all, but this whole missing person report has bothered me since I read the first article on Toni and saw her bf's tweet regarding her missing status.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Still catching up...but it's either a) bad reporting and incorrect, or b) police have more evidence, some of it being a witness seeing her on the 16th.

Who knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here is a link that has 4 facts that people may not have known about the caves, including that many areas are used for storage year round.
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ide-to-the-citys-network-of-underground-mines

It is a public post on Chrome Facebook page.

Thanks for clarifying. I find it a little odd that they haven't posted anything about Toni. Even just sharing a post about her being missing would be pretty helpful I'd imagine.

Still catching up...but it's either a) bad reporting and incorrect, or b) police have more evidence, some of it being a witness seeing her on the 16th.

Who knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
OR its just that no one (that was involved with reporting her missing) was actually expecting her to pop up until the 16th. OR information was incorrectly told somewhere between the people that saw her last, the ones that were supposedly expecting her, and the ones that reported her missing.

This is not a reclusive woman that lives alone. There were zero public calls to action until Pete tweeted that his gf "has been reported missing" on February 16th around 2pm. That's over a 24 hour lead time, and much different than saying Toni was reported missing after she failed to meet up with friends. *sorry* but I feel that's just as important as anything else. :)

I don't want to be this thread's annoyance so Ill just leave it at this...Between the cops the friends the coworkers the boyfriend etc etc something just reminds me of my young nephews favorite line: "not my fault" ..Where is the immediate concern for this young woman?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think that more people need to spend less time analyzing the time of text, missing posters, and other theories - take their eyes off the screen, and look around today on their drive to work...

So today, anywhere you drive, look at every black car in a parking lot and look for the GAX on the license plate. Finding the car will be the next clue in this case - in my opinion.

Back to Focus. Thx

Toni's Deviant art page:

ETA: Toni would have been 16 when these pics were posted. :tantrum:

Ugh, that's just awful. Where were her parents?! This girl was acting WAY too old for her age in my opinion. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans