Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some confusion because of "last seen" (the 15th) and officially reported missing a day later? The 24 hr. time period would explain that right?

People including myself get confused on those hours.
If I'm out on Saturday night until 3am to me that is Saturday night.
Technically it is Sunday.

That's my only explanation.

Mine too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

That's interesting. It seems they have the timeline a bit off or what articles are quoting as the time she left QT at 4:40 am was her physically leaving the store, but possibly not leaving the lot or LE watched her go somewhere else and then head towards home. Why would they leave 10 minutes out if she left the lot at 4:40? That would be 1/2 her trip!

It also implies she had no intention of meeting up with anyone and planned on going straight home. Is this what she told LE? An assumption? What her friends said?

I hope LE aren't as confused as I am.

To me, it seems at some point they thought she went home and then left to go to the QT.
That's exactly how it's worded. Not from the QT to home.

That's interesting. It seems they have the timeline a bit off or what articles are quoting as the time she left QT at 4:40 am was her physically leaving the store, but possibly not leaving the lot or LE watched her go somewhere else and then head towards home. Why would they leave 10 minutes out if she left the lot at 4:40? That would be 1/2 her trip!

It also implies she had no intention of meeting up with anyone and planned on going straight home. Is this what she told LE? An assumption? What her friends said?

I remember Officer Snapp saying that they were unsure of why she went south before heading back downtown. I will have to sift through the barrage of misinformation. Anyway, that would make sense as to why her dad was interested camera footage along that path.

People including myself get confused on those hours.
If I'm out on Saturday night until 3am to me that is Saturday night.
Technically it is Sunday.

That's my only explanation.
I get that completely. But it was for sure the wee hours of Sunday morning when she was pulled over. Sunday was the 15th. So if anything there should be a blurred line between Saturday (14th) and Sunday (15th)

She was reported missing by 2p.m. on the 16th as we can see when people began to share her poster and info online....So you'd think when asked, whoever was helping to file the report or make a flier would be able to differentiate between seeing her "today" (16th) or yesterday (15th)

I don't want to take away from the other discussions at all, but this whole missing person report has bothered me since I read the first article on Toni and saw her bf's tweet regarding her missing status.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, just to be clear, that was Toni's dad saying that, not LE.

Is there some confusion because of "last seen" (the 15th) and officially reported missing a day later? The 24 hr. time period would explain that right?
I think for now this is the only explanation that makes sense.

According to one of Toni's friends, it was KCPD that got her name wrong on initial reports. LE is where the people who make those posters get their info.

And I assume the date was initially the 16th because that's when she was reported missing.

To me, it seems at some point they thought she went home and then left to go to the QT.
That's exactly how it's worded. Not from the QT to home.

That was my original thought, but figured it may have been poorly worded as her trip would be the same no matter if she was heading from home to QT or QT to home.

Because it really doesn't make sense that she left QT at 4:40, went home, and then turned right back around to go to the same QT, unless we are missing a ton of the story.

We know her card was declined. Did she run home and get money? That would explain her running home and then running right back with cash or a different card. I doubt a city gas station would let her pump gas with a promise of returning to pay? They do that here, but we're a tiny town and people at the gas station know where I live.

Well, just to be clear, that was Toni's dad saying that, not LE.

I would have thought he would have had a fairly clear timeline though, no? If anything, I'm surprised he didn't ask for everyone to view footage on any possible route between Chrome and the apt and the QT from 4am to 5am.

So you're saying she worked Saturday night the 14th into Sunday the 15th?
Now I'm all confused. lol
I'm thinking she worked the night of the football game which was Sunday the 15th into Monday the 16th. The officer saw her at 4:30 am Monday January 16th.

I get that completely. But it was for sure the wee hours of Sunday morning when she was pulled over. Sunday was the 15th. So if anything there should be a blurred line between Saturday (14th) and Sunday (15th)

She was reported missing by 2p.m. on the 16th as we can see when people began to share her poster and info online....So you'd think when asked, whoever was helping to file the report or make a flier would be able to differentiate between seeing her "today" (16th) or yesterday (15th)

I don't want to take away from the other discussions at all, but this whole missing person report has bothered me since I read the first article on Toni and saw her bf's tweet regarding her missing status.

I don't want to say too much... but I believe her old friends from Wichita reported her missing. So they wouldn't necessarily know...

Her text says Sunday. So Saturday night into Sunday, the 15th.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So you're saying she worked Saturday night the 14th into Sunday the 15th?
Now I'm all confused. lol
I'm thinking she worked the night of the football game which was Sunday the 15th into Monday the 16th. The officer saw her at 4:30 am Monday January 16th.

I have never seen any debate over this before just now. The pullover was early morning on Sunday, the 15th, at 4:25 AM.

Since we need to air the thread out with a topic change:

The other day, I noticed one of Toni's missing poster that was being shared on facebook looked like it had been edited. The date and time had an obvious different font. Here's the original poster that was first shared January 16th, sometime around 2pm (someone correct me if I'm wrong) by Toni's bf, along with his tweet stating his "girlfriend has been reported missing" This original one states missing since January 16. The edited one also floating about states January 15. Ok, fair enough..

But then, I've also included the one that was posted by MissingAngels on February 1, with a note saying this is the updated flier.

The only differences between the "updated" flier from MA and MA's previous ones are the layout, and the date.

So my confusion is are there discrepancies of when she was last seen? Or is this just someone being sloppy in not relaying factual info? Was Sunday not the 15th? I could maybe understand if some were saying the 14th/15th as the night very much runs into the next morning with Toni's case. But why Monday, the 16th?

Why was that date originally shown on the first flier (that also spelled her name with an "e" at the end), and now shown on MA's updated flier? I can understand MAYBE the info in the first wasn't perfect as they were trying to get info out. And MAYBE missing angels is taking this alleged 6am "ping" a little too far. The flier literally states Toni was last SEEN January 16. Am I missing something? Not a single person has questioned this so maybe I'm crazy.

8a7f1bf7bb192585cfb0f5295b264715.jpg

953fadcc70e9e1334138bf89589cdf74.jpg

The fliers her friends were holding in one of the videos had an e on the end of her name too! Is this the true spelling because I find it hard to believe they wouldn't know how to spell her name properly. [emoji848]

D'oh! In my defense I divulged I was not good at wee hours. ;)

But the fliers say the 16th and that is what mislu was questioning.

D'oh! In my defense I divulged I was not good at wee hours. ;)
Lol it happens! I didn't intend to cause even more confusion and won't harp on it anymore. Just think it's pretty strange to not be able to convey the correct missing date from the beginning. To add to what Ace mentioned above, I think the initial info for the posters and MPR was, along with so much else here, secondhand information and possibly not correct or haphazard for whatever reason. Jmo. It's frustrating to not have a more clear idea of how much time passed before there was any concern for Toni raised.

Article in my local news circulating about a police impersonator to be on the look out for. It does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member