Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My employer of 7 years would not give a darn if I were missing and would never post a reward. They would just replace me so fast it would not be funny.
I just think most employers treat workers like they are a dime a dozen.

I agree an employer should not be expected to offer an award, but I'm not referring to a reward.

The time she left work was reported originally as 4:11
I remember because it was so so specific of a time and I wondered why. Since it's been rounded up or down.

It's a strip club. They don't give a ****. Sonny and Joe don't give a **** about employee retention.
I know this upsetting you. Focus on the end. Focus on finding her. Move that energy.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I know this upsetting you. Focus on the end. Focus on finding her. Move that energy.

Just stating facts and observations. No personal energy attached.

Just stating facts and observations. No personal energy attached.
Good. Remember that. Investigating can take an emotional toll because of triggers. Many people have an interest in investigation and have personal experience and savy. That's me anyway. I do it to try and right some very wrongs and some times it gets down right emotionally frustrating. As humans, we think in patterns. Study human behaviour and you gain ability to recognize certain behaviour behavior patters based on you own or others experience. Class dismissed! Let's think. Let try to make sense of where. Who. Then, why.

Right now. Anything is possible. So let the weeding process begin. Shall we?

Good. Remember that. Investigating can take an emotional toll because of triggers. Many people have an interest in investigation and have personal experience and savy. That's me anyway. I do it to try and right some very wrongs and some times it gets down right emotionally frustrating. As humans, we think in patterns. Study human behaviour and you gain ability to recognize certain behaviour behavior patters based on you own or others experience. Class dismissed! Let's think. Let try to make sense of where. Who. Then, why.

Ditto to that all. And I've said it all I believe.

I think the biggest problem is the timeline.

Some have her leaving work at 4:05, another at 4:11, some at 4:15.

Some have her pulled over at 4:20 others at 4:30. She couldn't have left work at 4:15 and been pulled over at 4:20 and 4:25 would have been a huge stretch. If she left work at 4:05 or 4:11, she could have made the trip. If she left at 4:05, but didn't get pulled over until 4:30 or 4:3x, then there's likely a stop somewhere between work and the pullover.

Then we have her leaving at 4:40, text at 4:42, unseen text at 4:53

Is 4:40 an actual concrete time or could she have left at 4:42 and 4:40 was the estimated time? If she had texted someone at 4:40, but before 4:41 as she was pulling out, could the text have not been received by the receiver's phone until 4:42?

I think the biggest problem is the timeline.

Some have her leaving work at 4:05, another at 4:11, some at 4:15.

Some have her pulled over at 4:20 others at 4:30. She couldn't have left work at 4:15 and been pulled over at 4:20 and 4:25 would have been a huge stretch. If she left work at 4:05 or 4:11, she could have made the trip. If she left at 4:05, but didn't get pulled over until 4:30 or 4:3x, then there's likely a stop somewhere between work and the pullover.

Then we have her leaving at 4:40, text at 4:42, unseen text at 4:53

Is 4:40 an actual concrete time or could she have left at 4:42 and 4:40 was the estimated time? If she had texted someone at 4:40, but before 4:41 as she was pulling out, could the text have not been received by the receiver's phone until 4:42?
Well. There are variables on the text. I can send a text then later someone get it. I'm thinking the problem is not time. The problem is an instant. Something happened. What was it?

I know Toni has vanished. I know last contact. The next is what we have to figure out.

I've doubled up on words texting twice in the last week in error. Both because I backspaced to change what I was typing and didn't realize I had already typed the word and it appeared twice. I've experimented trying to get "just just" on my iPhone and haven't been able to do it with voice or misspelling. Then it happened this morning because I was texting to fast but another word came up not double the word. The letters h,u,i,k,m,n,b are around the j so I tried to think what other word she could have misspelled. Nothing makes sense.

I've been really busy with work lately so I haven't been able to follow this thread as closely as I'd like, but I need someone out there to enlighten me about something. I will fully admit that I have no idea how one of those insurance trackers function. I don't know how you turn them on, turn them off, install them, or deactivate them. I don't even know where in the vehicle the sensing unit is placed.

I think it is important to know how one of them works in order to establish if it was possible that Toni herself was able to turn it on and off, or if it is a complicated process that would require a mechanic to both access it and disable it. For all I know, you can turn it on and off with your phone, or maybe a switch mounted under the dash........dunno.

Maybe someone who has one in their car could hop in and educate me real quick.

I found an article that might help you with understanding how they work & where they are placed in a car....the article is just referring to the standard insurance tracking devices, not any particular companies.
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.co...Do_Those_Car_Insurance_Tracking_Devices_Work/

I think most of us here, if we had 30 minutes with bf, friends, and police to ask questions and get straight answers we'd be able to exclude quite a few things.

Unfortunately, what we have is a pile of sketchiness, from everyone involved, including LE.

It's sketchy because they want it to be sketchy. They might all have different motivations for that, but doesn't matter in the end. We don't even know if we have all the information. LE could say tomorrow that there was a 911 call and it'd not surprise me in the least.

I think most of us here, if we had 30 minutes with bf, friends, and police to ask questions and get straight answers we'd be able to exclude quite a few things.

Unfortunately, what we have is a pile of sketchiness, from everyone involved, including LE.

It's sketchy because they want it to be sketchy. They might all have different motivations for that, but doesn't matter in the end. We don't even know if we have all the information. LE could say tomorrow that there was a 911 call and it'd not surprise me in the least.

i've read a lot but not all- so this may have been brought up - is it possible that when she texted friend about being pulled over again she may have not meant that night for the second time but perhaps it had happened a week or so prior ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it...........now I know how it works. That's the same harness a mechanic plugs his diagnostic machine into in order to diagnose mechanical problems. Nothing about an on or off switch ? It must simply start and stop when the vehicle does. The driver of the vehicle could easily unplug it, no more difficult than plugging something into a cigarette lighter really.

Of course, in order for someone to unplug it for nefarious reasons, they would have to have prior knowledge that it was even there. That would apply to a few different people. Her boyfriend, her mechanic, herself, and possibly a couple of her friends. Knowing how easy it is to disable it now, it's quite possible that she may have done it herself so her movements couldn't be tracked. The only result of that action would be an e-mail sent to her apparently......which she would also know.

The parents would have received it too if she is on their plan.

i've read a lot but not all- so this may have been brought up - is it possible that when she texted friend about being pulled over again she may have not meant that night for the second time but perhaps it had happened a week or so prior ?

Yea and I think that's the trippy part about it bc does that mean literally or in general ya know

Justice for Susan Winters.

Yea and I think that's the trippy part about it bc does that mean literally or in general ya know

Justice for Susan Winters.

that has stuck with me - could just mean the girl has a history of being pulled over

I've doubled up on words texting twice in the last week in error. Both because I backspaced to change what I was typing and didn't realize I had already typed the word and it appeared twice. I've experimented trying to get "just just" on my iPhone and haven't been able to do it with voice or misspelling. Then it happened this morning because I was texting to fast but another word came up not double the word. The letters h,u,i,k,m,n,b are around the j so I tried to think what other word she could have misspelled. Nothing makes sense.
Well there are different levels on different phones and highly customize able. Did she wear glasses was she distracted? Do you think was a texting stutter out of fear or a simple mistake?

pjsmommy1215;13130293]i've read a lot but not all- so this may have been brought up - is it possible that when she texted friend about being pulled over again she may have not meant that night for the second time but perhaps it had happened a week or so prior ?

Yes! She has a history of traffic stops. It's been a point of contention whether "again" was meant to imply "just now", or "yet again".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody