Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been brought up before but has it been confirmed that the friend receiving the text was home from Vegas at the time of the text?

That there was an unanswered question Toni sent (where you at?) earlier and Toni chose this friend to text about being pulled over makes me wonder if there was a phone call between those texts. If the argument is just that she didn't text the friend the first time she got pulled over, therefore it couldn't have happened a second time (basically negating the need for an "again") then I would just say we don't know if she told her in some other way besides text.

But with that said, the friend did say "she said that because she gets pulled over all the time"

It's all very confusing. I'm not sold on the fake cop 100% simply because the gps was disabled with her last location being the QT. If there is an update with the frequency of those gps signals that provides time for something to go down, then it's MUCH more plausible. Imo.

Also, I think it's really odd that although her gps wasn't working it was reported her phone was connected to the network until 9:30pm. That's 17 hours. How long does it take her phone to die with no charge? I'd assume she was receiving texts/calls etc from worried friends. Anyhow the disabled gps but connected cell phone makes me wonder if she didn't want to be tracked physically but wanted to be available (and therefore tracked, right?? Was it not pinging??) via cell. I don't think she disappeared herself for that reason alone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wonder if the family has been allowed to view the QT surveillance?

New here, but I have two comments.

1) I would find it very odd if the police impersonator who recently tried to pull the other stripper friend(?) over was the same person who possibly pulled Toni over as well. Why would someone who possibly just committed a serious crime in a case that has pretty decent coverage immediately go out and try to do the same thing? Especially if they knew the two women were connected? It's even more unlikely they would attempt the same act in basically the same part of town. If anything I think this recent person is just some coincidental random person or possibly even a kind of "copycat". It seems more strategically planned than anything else.

2) Being Toni's age, I don't find her text odd at all. For example I fight a lot with my mother. My best friends know this and would easily admit to knowing this. When I get into fights with my mother, I obviously don't pull my phone out during the fight and tell them what's going on. I don't even do it immediately after, since I usually need time to cool down or process what just happened. After everything had settled I would say "OMG I just fought with my mom again" and that wouldn't mean twice in a row, it would mean wow why does this keep happening to me. In Toni's situation it just seems even more likely to me that that is what happened. I mean, she's being watched by the police, her mind is possibly racing with anxiety/paranoia as to why she keeps being pulled over/relief she didn't get a ticket or get caught on any possible illegal activity. After she processes it all (maybe even pulls her car tracker because that's just how paranoid she was about the situation) she feels the need to spill the details to her friend.

JMO

New here, but I have two comments.

1) I would find it very odd if the police impersonator who recently tried to pull the other stripper friend(?) over was the same person who possibly pulled Toni over as well. Why would someone who possibly just committed a serious crime in a case that has pretty decent coverage immediately go out and try to do the same thing? Especially if they knew the two women were connected? It's even more unlikely they would attempt the same act in basically the same part of town. If anything I think this recent person is just some coincidental random person or possibly even a kind of "copycat". It seems more strategically planned than anything else.

2) Being Toni's age, I don't find her text odd at all. For example I fight a lot with my mother. My best friends know this and would easily admit to knowing this. When I get into fights with my mother, I obviously don't pull my phone out during the fight and tell them what's going on. I don't even do it immediately after, since I usually need time to cool down or process what just happened. After everything had settled I would say "OMG I just fought with my mom again" and that wouldn't mean twice in a row, it would mean wow why does this keep happening to me. In Toni's situation it just seems even more likely to me that that is what happened. I mean, she's being watched by the police, her mind is possibly racing with anxiety/paranoia as to why she keeps being pulled over/relief she didn't get a ticket or get caught on any possible illegal activity. After she processes it all (maybe even pulls her car tracker because that's just how paranoid she was about the situation) she feels the need to spill the details to her friend.

JMO
I agree.

The only argument I would have is 1) people are crazy 2) though it's likely it was a sorta "fml why me" text, it doesn't mean it's impossible

I do think she was saying it in a sort of self deprecating way. Toni's twitter has a post that stood out to me. Re: this one time she ran out of gas out of town and almost got her and a friend killed.

Imo it's a "joke" amongst friends that Toni is perhaps absentminded or an ill-fated driver and she makes light of it. That her friend only responded "whyyyy" seems to confirm that for me. Jmo.

I know this has been brought up before but has it been confirmed that the friend receiving the text was home from Vegas at the time of the text?

That there was an unanswered question Toni sent (where you at?) earlier and Toni chose this friend to text about being pulled over makes me wonder if there was a phone call between those texts. If the argument is just that she didn't text the friend the first time she got pulled over, therefore it couldn't have happened a second time (basically negating the need for an "again") then I would just say we don't know if she told her in some other way besides text.

But with that said, the friend did say "she said that because she gets pulled over all the time"

It's all very confusing. I'm not sold on the fake cop 100% simply because the gps was disabled with her last location being the QT. If there is an update with the frequency of those gps signals that provides time for something to go down, then it's MUCH more plausible. Imo.

Also, I think it's really odd that although her gps wasn't working it was reported her phone was connected to the network until 9:30pm. That's 17 hours. How long does it take her phone to die with no charge? I'd assume she was receiving texts/calls etc from worried friends. Anyhow the disabled gps but connected cell phone makes me wonder if she didn't want to be tracked physically but wanted to be available (and therefore tracked, right?? Was it not pinging??) via cell. I don't think she disappeared herself for that reason alone.

BBM - Are you saying the the GPS tracker last known location was the QT? If so, can you point to MSM article?

I agree.

The only argument I would have is 1) people are crazy 2) though it's likely it was a sorta "fml why me" text, it doesn't mean it's impossible

I do think she was saying it in a sort of self deprecating way. Toni's twitter has a post that stood out to me. Re: this one time she ran out of gas out of town and almost got her and a friend killed.

Imo it's a "joke" amongst friends that Toni is perhaps absentminded or an ill-fated driver and she makes light of it. That her friend only responded "whyyyy" seems to confirm that for me. Jmo.

BBM - Agreed. It was confirmed in another thread that she had other speeding violations. Probably prone to getting pulled over. When I was pulled over for the second time ( 6 months apart), I told friends I was pulled over again.

I wonder if they've checked as many cameras as they could all along the routes she could have gone for at least a couple of miles. Something could be on one of the tapes. Her heading towards a highway north or west or wherever, her throwing out her insurance tracker, her meeting with anyone, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is, does the police force even have the manpower to take this on?

I thought so too, I remember seeing an MSM article quoting the BF that they were all worried sick. But from the timeline post above, it seems like maybe not.

Why else would the police not suspect foul play after talking to her friends? Idk, might need to find a source to that from the above timeline.

i replied to this point above, it is not true that the police talked to her friends and then decided they didnt think there was foul play involved.

The timeline, although I don't hold 100% that it 100% accurate.
Card declined at 4:33
She left QT at 4:40
Text to friend 4:42
That leave 2 minutes for her to be pulled over again. With police presence right there.
On the other hand if I think how far I can get leaving my house in two minutes it's a good distance away from where I would have started away from police presence. So who knows.
But like I said above, where is her car? Some police impersonator pulls her over, abducts her and then comes back to get her car without anyone seeing anything in a seemingly populated area?
Such a crazy case.

60MPH gets you only two miles away. Where was Toni when she sent that text? Maybe cameras captured her abduction if that scenario took place.

This case is in that grey area for me. The information is not being placed out there for a reason. Dashcam, time stamp, pings, QT cam, texts received , scanner scrub...There is a reason. Time and patience on this one. JMO

The timeline, although I don't hold 100% that it 100% accurate.
Card declined at 4:33
She left QT at 4:40
Text to friend 4:42
That leave 2 minutes for her to be pulled over again. With police presence right there.
On the other hand if I think how far I can get leaving my house in two minutes it's a good distance away from where I would have started away from police presence. So who knows.
But like I said above, where is her car? Some police impersonator pulls her over, abducts her and then comes back to get her car without anyone seeing anything in a seemingly populated area?
Such a crazy case.

Two people in the impersonator car.

BBM - Are you saying the the GPS tracker last known location was the QT? If so, can you point to MSM article?

http://www.**************/3903929/t...n-who-vanished-after-being-stopped-by-police/

"Her father told Fox News that police said there were “two attempts” to use Toni’s ATM card at the QuikTrip location and shortly after that, her GPS stopped working. However, Brian said Toni’s insurance company indicates the GPS on her vehicle tracked her to the gas station before it ceased to function."

Other outlets do report it more along the lines of: indicated her location at QT then stopped working "shortly after"

ETA: I'm not sure why it won't link the source? It's a fox news outlet...

Unfortunately, without new information coming to light, I fear this case is at a standstill. The speculation and possible scenarios are basically being repeated over and over. I suppose it keeps the thread active but, sadly, we are no closer to finding Toni.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I agree that it's easy to make a car disappear... it happens all the time where I live. But, it appears that her car hasn't been entered into the stolen vehicle data base. Some LE agencies have license plate readers that "look" for vehicles that are stolen or have been used in a crime. Maybe it's on another list somewhere. IDK.

Kansas
989 GAX

Free Online Search
https://theftaz.azag.gov/index.php#results-anchor

i havent seen any specific numbers in a while but its safe to say that auto theft in KC is rampant, and less than half of the cars will ever be located (possibly much lower)

so while auto theft may not have been the motivation for this incident - it is not difficult at all to make a car disappear if you need to

I wonder why she isn't listed on Charley Project?

Something to make note of is that there was a small or large pause in between her last text, because in the photo of the phone the message reads as followed: "Omg just just pulled over again". "just" is repeated twice meaning she stopped texting after "Omg just" and then for an unknown amount of time she didn't type anything. She then continued but forgot about the previous message or over-looked the other "just" and wrote "just pulled over again".

Something to make note of is that there was a small or large pause in between her last text, because in the photo of the phone the message reads as followed: "Omg just just pulled over again". "just" is repeated twice meaning she stopped texting after "Omg just" and then for an unknown amount of time she didn't type anything. She then continued but forgot about the previous message or over-looked the other "just" and wrote "just pulled over again".

or she was flustered/upset and instead of typing "got" she typed just again..

Or autocorrect took over like it has done to so many of us on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member