Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flustered, autocorrect, or even voice-to-text. Voice-to-text does things like this to my texts alllll the time.

This case is in that grey area for me. The information is not being placed out there for a reason. Dashcam, time stamp, pings, QT cam, texts received , scanner scrub...There is a reason. Time and patience on this one. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this. Too many things are being held for a reason. And there is a reason....now to just wait.

My husbands job is seasonal following storm patterns and he's usually gone by February 12th - august 25th. We went downtown to a new foodie spot Saturday (which was delicious) and then it was adults only night at the Perot Natural History Museum in downtown Dallas. It was a great pre-valentines day date and we got a hotel room so we were safe to enjoy our night. Anyway, we are older than we used to be and by 11:30 PM we were having a night cap in the hotel bar. Somehow, someone was able to swipe my wallet from my bag that was on the back of my barstool. We paid the check and I realized it was gone and my husband who has every app known to man saw someone had already tried swiping it for over 200.00 at 2 separate drugstores, ugh. I hate people sometimes. Today, I went to get a copy of my TX drivers license and had to take another picture, which sucked too. The worst part of all was yet to come though.. She took my unfortunate looking photo and then asked my nationality, eye color, height and then weight. I hesitated and she said, "be as accurate as you can bc if you were to go missing this is the information law enforcement has to come find you". I figured you guys would understand the gravity of her comment. Politically so much nonsense is going on and we are left hoping we know the accurate weight of these people we would give the world to find. :(

Did the cop watch Toni at the gas station the whole time? Did she actually go into the QT and leave her car unattended? We don't see anyone else around in the video but we also don't see the entire video....just wondering if someone could have snuck into her car at the station. It's as possible as every other possibility imo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

http://www.**************/3903929/t...n-who-vanished-after-being-stopped-by-police/

"Her father told Fox News that police said there were “two attempts” to use Toni’s ATM card at the QuikTrip location and shortly after that, her GPS stopped working. However, Brian said Toni’s insurance company indicates the GPS on her vehicle tracked her to the gas station before it ceased to function."

Other outlets do report it more along the lines of: indicated her location at QT then stopped working "shortly after"

ETA: I'm not sure why it won't link the source? It's a fox news outlet...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The *** in the URL mean the site is not permitted on WS. It's auto censored

It makes me think there is something on that dash cam footage that's relevant and that's why they aren't releasing it.

Could she have been obviously under the influence, but the officer decided to let her go anyway?
Could she have told him she was being followed? Maybe he told her to pull in the gas station and he would wait there to make sure she wasn't being followed anymore.
Maybe being a bit too friendly? Not implying he did anything wrong, but it probably wouldn't reflect well given the situation.
Someone caught on dash cam that could potentially be a POI?

Police tell FOX 4 the woman did the right thing when she was suspicious by calling 911. Kansas City police say their officers will have clearly identifying police markings on their uniform, clothing or badge.

Snipped- Kinda OT, but this really irritates me. None of this stuff can be seen until the officer gets really close to the vehicle, if not right up to the window. By then, if it's not LE, you're in trouble. It's especially terrible at night when LE pull up behind you due to the lights. You're supposed to be able to call the police station or 911 to get this information, but there are so many places near where I live where I cannot place the call, because there are no service providers with reception in those areas.

I keep going back to "Woman disables tracker; woman goes missing." It was either intentional, or that's quite the coincidence. Yes, we've come up with scenarios where she could have disabled it for other reasons, but it's still the most obvious explanation, especially when you add in other things she did.

- She disabled the tracking device.
- She texted her long time best friend one last time.
- She stopped using her phone (text received at 4:53 was not read). Could have been thrown away.

Then add in a few more facts:
- She started school in 2 days, and it doesn't sound like she was too into the whole school thing.
- She doesn't appear very attached to her boyfriend (never wrote about him)
- She desperately wanted to move away from her parents. She did, but maybe not far enough.

Is it possible that if she was kidnapped that whoever took her disabled the tracking on her phone and then threw it out?

Does anyone know why her card was declined? Was it bc the pin number was wrong twice, lack of funds, or a problem with the ATM service? That stuck out to me, I know she supposedly txted right after that, but are we sure? Has anybody compared the ATM times with her phone company times? I see timelines but it seems like they may be changing.

As dumb as this is, I watched a girl hand her ATM card over to her friend to get something from a store one day and could not believe her friend had the pin. I asked her about it and was quickly put in my place lol

There are a gazillion scenarios I know you all have hashed out. I'm just curious at this point what is up with the dash cam footage. Did the store not have footage, I can't remember??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Josh Helmuth ‏@Jhelmuth 1h1 hour ago
Friends searching for Toni Anderson tell me her phone was last pinged in northland near Parkville. That's where they are concentrating.

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth

I wonder if she ran it twice and realised in that moment that $$ that should have been in her account was NOT there. But I'm not sure on the reason for the decline. Am I making any sense lol

Can someone make a map of driving from the QT she was at to Parkville? Routes to get that way too.

I wonder if she ran it twice and realised in that moment that $$ that should have been in her account was NOT there. But I'm not sure on the reason for the decline. Am I making any sense lol

When using a debit card at the pump it looks to preauthorize the charges. It does not know if you are going to fill a small car or a big truck. It does the preauthorization for $50 to $75 (depending on location etc.). Maybe she did not have the funds available in her account.

OT does anyone else have problems with auto save coming on every two to three words and a blue wheel going round and round while trying to post here? Missing letters and words? It's annoying.

JMO

The phone pings show near a river. Maybe the accident in river theory I mentioned in prior thread is still plausible?

Josh Helmuth ‏@Jhelmuth 1h1 hour ago
Friends searching for Toni Anderson tell me her phone was last pinged in northland near Parkville. That's where they are concentrating.

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth

Finally! Only took 16 days.

So, to decipher Josh's tweet, Northland is what the locals call a large area north of downtown Kansas City. So the operative words here are "near Parkville." That's still pretty broad, unfortunately. It appears she went northwest from where she gassed up, but not very far.

Finally! Only took 16 days.

So, to decipher Josh's tweet, Northland is what the locals call a large area north of downtown Kansas City. So the operative words here are "near Parkville." That's still pretty broad, unfortunately. It appears she went northwest from where she gassed up, but not very far.

Did she go meet, or pick someone up from the airport? Have an accident, or met with foul play? The last person to call/text her who family said is cooperating with police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum