Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not think she left on her own. It's been too long.
I don't think someone plans to run away during an ice storm. And I don't think it makes sense to go pop in at work right before you plan to disappear.
I think Pete Jr. would notice clothing, money, and in her case expensive make-up gone.

With having said that let's say she planned on meeting a john or was offered a great money making job through a shady person (manager, co worker, patron) at work that took her out of town and ran into trouble, sex trafficking even.

I hesitate on that as well because NO girl her age is going anywhere without her make-up. She was a make-up girl. No way, no how is she leaving without her contour kit. She would have taken it with her and it would be missing from her bathroom.

I dont think she was going anywhere.

I think whoever she was planning on meeting up with, either known or not known, wouldn't take no for an answer and that's the person to look at.

Boyfriend is not off my radar.
Manager is not off my radar.
Last text message person is not off my radar.

Agree totally. She recently complained that it cost her $200 for a spot at Chrome and would get $20 back - why work there all night and then bolt?

Agree totally. She recently complained that it cost her $200 for a spot at Chrome and would get $20 back - why work there all night and then bolt?

The story is that it was not a scheduled shift and she had to be talked into filling in. There had to be something in it for her...

But maybe the night sucked, and it was the last straw...

I still do not think she left on her own. It's been too long.
I don't think someone plans to run away during an ice storm. And I don't think it makes sense to go pop in at work right before you plan to disappear.
I think Pete Jr. would notice clothing, money, and in her case expensive make-up gone.

With having said that let's say she planned on meeting a john or was offered a great money making job through a shady person (manager, co worker, patron) at work that took her out of town and ran into trouble, sex trafficking even.

I hesitate on that as well because NO girl her age is going anywhere without her make-up. She was a make-up girl. No way, no how is she leaving without her contour kit. She would have taken it with her and it would be missing from her bathroom.

I dont think she was going anywhere.

I think whoever she was planning on meeting up with, either known or not known, wouldn't take no for an answer and that's the person to look at.

Boyfriend is not off my radar.
Manager is not off my radar.
Last text message person is not off my radar.

I agree with you. I think it would be strenuous on a relationship to have your "girlfriend" go on other "dates" with men etc. on the other hand like ACE mentioned if they decided to be platonic it might not be as stressful- at least for her. Also, it still seems suspect to me that the manager was the last person to see her "that knew where she was supposedly adamant about going" and then he falls ill for three days after her disappearance ( sick with flu) or sick with guilt? Does he know more? Did they set something lucrative up for her and something went wrong? The "attempted pull-overs" by fake cops came at an interesting time- and the girls thought they were being targeted-that came and went quickly. When did these other dealers leave Chrome that night? Did they follow her? Usually when there are so many contradictions with a story, it's a diversion to the truth. This doesn't make sense because it just doesn't make sense! Something has got to come loose soon. Praying that there is some closure to this case-with her being ok- with some answers for everyone and her parents. [emoji120]. I hope she did leave on her own accord, I just can't see this 20 year old girl walking away from her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I think it would be strenuous on a relationship to have your "girlfriend" go on other "dates" with men etc. on the other hand like ACE mentioned if they decided to be platonic it might not be as stressful- at least for her. Also, it still seems suspect to me that the manager was the last person to see her "that knew where she was supposedly adamant about going" and then he falls ill for three days after her disappearance ( sick with flu) or sick with guilt? Does he know more? Did they set something lucrative up for her and something went wrong? The "attempted pull-overs" by fake cops came at an interesting time- and the girls thought they were being targeted-that came and went quickly. When did these other dealers leave Chrome that night? Did they follow her? Usually when there are so many contradictions with a story, it's a diversion to the truth. This doesn't make sense because it just doesn't make sense! Something has got to come loose soon. Praying that there is some closure to this case-with her being ok- with some answers for everyone and her parents. [emoji120]. I hope she did leave on her own accord, I just can't see this 20 year old girl walking away from her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% this.

The story is that it was not a scheduled shift and she had to be talked into filling in. There had to be something in it for her...

But maybe the night sucked, and it was the last straw...

"There had to something in it for her".
Exactly.
Why else agree to go in on what she KNEW was going to be a slow night due to weather.
What was the enticement? What was promised in return? Why would she waste her time?
Maybe it was, I'll give you an extra $$$$ to run an errand for me after work. hmmmm...

Toni Anderson's family keeping faith she'll return home

"You hear so many stories about people that have been gone for long periods of time, and come back and end up being okay," Brian says. "And we have to believe she's one of those people that, you know...Whatever's happening right now, God's holding her hand and making sure she's okay. And we just have to pray that she's gonna come back and get her life started again."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Toni-Andersons-415039953.html

I think the timeline is pretty well established.

4:25 - pulled over by cop. stop seems to last only 3 minutes. she waits at the light a couple more minutes, and drives to the QuikTrip, which is right there.
4:33 - atm card declined. Probably tried to use it at the pump.
4:42 - text sent

So the question is, how long did she take to pump gas? Is 9 minutes a reasonable amount of time to have your card declined twice, pump gas, and then text someone? I suspect she texted her friend from the back of the gas station, but it's possible she drove for a minute or two first.

Police would know the answer to this, as they reviewed the QuikTrip video. That reporter who saw the car dealer video could have established a time of leaving. They showed her leaving, but cropped out the time info. Unfortunately, we are left still guessing after 40 days now. This whole idea that there could have been a 2nd pullover should have been put to bed. I don't think there was a 2nd pullover. But here we are, still guessing. So frustrating.

The reporter in the video stated the traffic stop lasted about 7 mins.

I am sorry if I sound disrespectful to anybody here....but I am STILL questioning the location of the traffic stop. At first when I looked at the diagram with arrows it made some sense....but after looking at the video a thousand times....I just can't see the position as being east on 26th.

To me, it looks like they're facing south on Burlington. Somebody help me see it! LOL
If they were east on 26th why would she be making a left turn (the video shows after pulling away from cop that she turns on left blinker).
If she turns on left blinker getting back onto 26th, like I remember that being stated here, and would have to go straight to QT) then what are the bright lights she's turning left into?
Those bright lights are the Quick Trip lights right? But she's turning "into the lights"

Attachments

• 2017-02-28 21.44.06.jpg
    2017-02-28 21.44.06.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 47
I am sorry if I sound disrespectful to anybody here....but I am STILL questioning the location of the traffic stop. At first when I looked at the diagram with arrows it made some sense....but after looking at the video a thousand times....I just can't see the position as being east on 26th.

To me, it looks like they're facing south on Burlington. Somebody help me see it! LOL
If they were east on 26th why would she be making a left turn (the video shows after pulling away from cop that she turns on left blinker).
If she turns on left blinker getting back onto 26th, like I remember that being stated here, and would have to go straight to QT) then what are the bright lights she's turning left into?
Those bright lights are the Quick Trip lights right? But she's turning "into the lights"

I'm sorry, I said the blinker thing wrong.....I see her turning on her right blinker to get onto Burlington south to then immediately turn left blinker to get onto 26th east (to go to QT).

It would be helpful to know if one of the J's previously worked at a QT. This would open up the possibility that Toni knew some of the workers at area QTs.
i posted awhile back, that in toni's twitter there was a picture of a female friend wearing a QT uniform, taken in what appears to be the back room of the store. i have not since been able to find that tweet again. i believe it has been removed. i dont remember what her name was anymore

Toni tweeted "OMG just just pulled over again," and then just disappeared. Isn't that cause for concern? Her friends were very concerned very early on. The early just isn't an issue. It's a bit of a peeve of mine how people always obsess about the in these cases.

Here's another friend that was going to start one on day 2.

[video=twitter;821547411076169728]https://twitter.com/_ZVBO_/status/821547411076169728[/video]

sorry ace, but IMO zane was stating he should start one to hire pi to ivestigate them and the . sus af=suspicious as f___

i posted awhile back, that in toni's twitter there was a picture of a female friend wearing a QT uniform, taken in what appears to be the back room of the store. i have not since been able to find that tweet again. i believe it has been removed. i dont remember what her name was anymore

If it existed and was removed, that only could have been Pete Jr. that removed it, right?

If that could be substantiated, it might be important. If you're sure of what you saw, you might even call the tip line to make sure someone is aware that she may have known an employee.

Even if THAT employee isn't at all involved, Toni may have met other customers or co-workers there through them.

The picture was most likely removed to give the QT worker privacy. Imagine how many people would have been talking about her involvement and trying to contact her.

sorry ace, but IMO zane was stating he should start one to hire pi to ivestigate them and the . sus af=suspicious as f___

Sounds like Zane was saying he should start a to hire a PI to find Toni. Pete Sr. said Pete Jr. had been urged by another person to start a , possibly that person was Zane.

The picture was most likely removed to give the QT worker privacy. Imagine how many people would have been talking about her involvement and trying to contact her.
Removed by? THAT would be concerning because it leads one to ask what else could have been removed immediately after she went missing but before people started looking.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I wonder who "they" is? He say "they" were excited about the apartment and setting it up the way "they" wanted to. ??

It's been said her family was not aware of Pete Jr.

After all we know now, I believe the parents knew about Pete Jr and that Toni was dancing. That loft was an expensive apt and the parents had to have thought through how Toni would be paying the high rent. It's their only child out on her own for the first time. I don't remember hearing the parents didn't know about Pete Jr., just that they didn't condone interracial relationships. Toni talked about Pete Jr being her friend and possibly the parents thought he was just a roommate. Liz stated in an interview Toni didn't drink or party, she was a sweet girl. I know the family would not want it in the media that she was involved in Adult Entertainment. People are judgemental and they would have known it would hurt the public's view of her and possibly stop people from looking or donating money. From the looks of how the money came into the , the news of how she earned her money did stop donations.

"There had to something in it for her".
Exactly.
Why else agree to go in on what she KNEW was going to be a slow night due to weather.
What was the enticement? What was promised in return? Why would she waste her time?
Maybe it was, I'll give you an extra $$$$ to run an errand for me after work. hmmmm...

It was said by Pete Sr. that she made the decision to go ahead and go into work because she needed money to pay for her books for school. I haven't thought that much about whether this sounds reasonable. She could have made the decision to please the manager and possibly get something out of helping him out. Always a good thing to score extra points with the boss.

I'm wondering if the KCPD are soon going to be closing their investigation of Toni? The parents now sound like they just don't know what could have happened. It's not being disclosed the FBI is investigating Human Trafficking so I take it Liz just threw that out there as a last resort to keep the public involved in the search.

Nothing being said about hiring a PI. It was said the Anderson's were not going to make that info public when they did hire a PI. That certainly leaves the parents being looked at as suspicious for not doing a thing with that money in order to find Toni. No reward and no PI, very odd they would leave everyone guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother