Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I am so thankful she is finally, finally found. RIP, Toni ... home at last. :'(
Prayers continuing for this family.

I thought of you when I started watching newsfeed. You called it. I wish you had been incorrect.

Of course assumption based opinion and nothing has been called. They don't call in the FD for boom lights, have tarps ready, and send divers back down close to sunset if a body was not in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video cut, maybe means they found her body :( doubt they'd show that

Live video (KMBC) has ended on Facebook.

I posted a screenshot of KMBC's picture of the car that was pulled out. Trunk is open. Rims and rear light clearly show that it is a Ford Focus, probably same year as hers, and definitely black.

It was somewhat icy and slick that night. Perhaps she was not familiar with the area and skidden down the boat ramp there.

Based on the activity of the search crew, I suspect she is in the car.

MOO. :(

In my experience as a firefighter and paramedic, if she were in the car, they would have tarped the windows as soon as possible. It looked like they put the tarps in the boat and went back out, but it was hard to see.

Guys I found this pic of second vehicle pulled on news Facebook page. Second pic is her car. Is this Toni's car?? [emoji120] for family
2878ee6b350ea641deeb3ebb213113ae.jpg
d18467aa9fedcfb3b335911a62f0fb15.jpg

Watching local news in KC. Reporter said they spoke with Toni's mother and detectives told her that it was Toni's car.

So the SUV that was pulled out .... wasn't linked to any investigation.... could that car have wrecked Toni , causing the damage and put into the water to get rid of evidence?

So, if it is her car and she is in it, is it possible for her to have slid off the road sideways and rolled down the hill, landing upside-down in the water?

Looking at a map, it didn't even look like a real road??

To my uneducated eye, the SUV looked like it had been down there a while. Also they said it was unrelated to Toni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties