Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see how someone could have done anything at the QT. There are camera everywhere and a police car right there.

The other thing is that not all of these monitors track location, and "Snapshot" says "Some devices collect location data: this is only for research and development purposes..." As for tracking speed, they may only use that in event of an accident, in which case the location wouldn't need GPS to determine speed limit.

I guess what all of this says to me is that the insurance device wasn't a GPS, like Lo-Jack. What would be the motivation for pulling it, yet keeping a cell phone active?

I know some don't like the police corruption angle at all, and for me, it's just simply about the idea that I can't exclude it until there are explanations. I feel like I now have more questions for LE than I did before.

For example, this is now the first time we have heard that the officer followed Toni from the pump. This was not something we definitively knew before. I see people citing Occam's razor etc. But I'm just going to point to any number of police corruption cases. Did those individuals take a risk? People who think they can get away with it, take risks.

Instead of asking me about why or citing occam's razor, maybe just ask Daniel Holtzclaw :

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/

I could go further, not sure we can discuss this here, but all I'm gonna say is that my mind doesn't exclude someone until I actually see something that excludes them. I was bothered by the idea that "vetting" was the reason for exclusion and not actual footage that proves his whereabouts at the time of the last ping. Saying someone drove the other direction at whatever time is distinctly different than accounting for their time one hour later. It's not high probability, but I don't think it's implausible. But after that video, I think it's more probable than I was thinking before. why? Because they took a baby step to try and point away from it, not just flat out prove it. I have questions like - did he call in the pullover? Simple question, right? But if he did that, certainly there'd be information about if he ran the plate etc. right?

So... if he didn't call it in, or run the plate. Doesn't that tell us that he likely knew her? At that point does the probability go up or down regarding LE corruption? I personally think if this officer knew her well enough that he didn't call in her plates as they usually do, then you start to ask more questions. In this case, we were actually initially told there was no pullover and that's not something we should forget.

So using occam's razor before you have gotten the simplest of details seems to be an abuse of the ole razor imo.

Ditto. [emoji817] %. I have never bought into the LE involvement theory because of the Probability. I have a lot of questions about that stop as well MaxManning! Calling it in would be my 1st- also, unless there is something else on that dashcam footage of relevance they definitely should have/would have put it out there. Relevance to what yet I haven't decided on, but I'm with you MM Until it's evidentially cleared it is still probable. Why did he follow her after she got gas? That isn't that normal. Has anyone asked themselves "what if she were MEETING HIM?"

I must mention that my 1st theory is a combo of known persons from work and drugs. I am also seeing where that could potentially be putting her as a CI. I wouldn't normally be inclined to go that route, but the people involved are a lot of "young shady" and "old shady". Old connections and new ones. I think her car is hidden in a garage somewhere waiting till the dust settles. Any outbuildings, commercial real estate empty, real estate, home. Anyone she knows from work own any real estate out there? Not to mention that BS owns Wild to Mild, hangs out with DJ, and one of their sisters works at Shady Lady- Get any shadier?

I am going to look at all the evidence again when I get back home to my computer. In my mind now there could possibly be a theory I didn't take into consideration prior to the CrimeWatch daily video. Which, by the way, is no where to be found. Is that normal? I don't think so!

Jerrod- you said PS didn't make the call to PD on her missing. Who did? It was stated that PS called it in. Please tell! Thx

Just thinking out loud-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of thoughts.

I believe the "OMG getting pulled over again" text to her friend was after the cops stopped her. If she'd been pulled over again (twice in one night) there'd be a previous text to the friend about being pulled over the first time, otherwise the "AGAIN" would be context-less to the friend. (Except for the fact the friend knows she's often pulled over, which is my take on it.)
The previous texts between them were older and referenced Vegas so there was just the one text about being pulled over.

I think she was in an accident and hasn't been located for some reason yet. Depending on the type or severity of accident, it could have disrupted or dislodged the gps.

Did anyone ever prove those marks on BF face were old BTW?
Who called the missing person report in

Ditto. [emoji817] %. I have never bought into the LE involvement theory because of the Probability. I have a lot of questions about that stop as well MaxManning! Calling it in would be my 1st- also, unless there is something else on that dashcam footage of relevance they definitely should have/would have put it out there. Relevance to what yet I haven't decided on, but I'm with you MM Until it's evidentially cleared it is still probable. Why did he follow her after she got gas? That isn't that normal. Has anyone asked themselves "what if she were MEETING HIM?"

I must mention that my 1st theory is a combo of known persons from work and drugs. I am also seeing where that could potentially be putting her as a CI. I wouldn't normally be inclined to go that route, but the people involved are a lot of "young shady" and "old shady". Old connections and new ones. I think her car is hidden in a garage somewhere waiting till the dust settles. Any outbuildings, commercial real estate empty, real estate, home. Anyone she knows from work own any real estate out there? Not to mention that BS owns Wild to Mild, hangs out with DJ, and one of their sisters works at Shady Lady- Get any shadier?

I am going to look at all the evidence again when I get back home to my computer. In my mind now there could possibly be a theory I didn't take into consideration prior to the CrimeWatch daily video. Which, by the way, is no where to be found. Is that normal? I don't think so!

Jerrod- you said PS didn't make the call to PD on her missing. Who did? It was stated that PS called it in. Please tell! Thx

Just thinking out loud-

This is from a January 18th kansas.com article. Elsewhere it was reported that Roxanne Townsend herself was one of the two who reported Toni missing, and that the 2nd person had a female name, which I don't recall. Pete's wording on the original plea for donations was "Toni has been reported missing", implying that it was reported by others, rather than himself.

attachment.php

Attachments

• kansas dot com jan 18.png
    kansas dot com jan 18.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 518
Did anyone ever prove those marks on BF face were old BTW?
Who called the missing person report in

The marks on his face are visible in some older pictures of him. I'm thinking birthmark or acne (or something similar) scars. I'll try to find a link to older pictures for reference.

My problem is that I just don't get it. He lived with her, had some sort of access to her social media, we learned that he didn't approve of her job, (though it's not even that - it's staying out late...) So okay he wakes up for work and it's like "any other night" and she's not there. So he goes to work. Fair enough. But he doesn't voice concern to anyone all day? Doesn't try to text or call and become frantic before he gets home to a still empty house? Or does he? And we just don't know about it?

My problem is the first call to action that we can see is his tweet saying "my girlfriend has been reported missing" To me, jmo, that's not even a call to action. That's a welp, this is happening so I'm going to participate. Even if this doesnt make him suspicious, it may give some insight into the dynamic between them.

The phone call to her parents happened after the MPR. Again, sorta a necessity, not a choice driven by fear for Toni. Probably the reason I've stuck around this case is I'm just sad for Toni. Who watched out for this girl?

I've wanted to know: Did he or anyone reach out to her coworkers Sunday for any info or a hey have you seen Toni? What time did she start work that night? It's said it was a last minute decision to go in. Was Pete aware of the decision at the time? Did he have a problem or concern with Chrome for any particular reason? Could she have told him she was going to work somewhere else when she in fact was going to Chrome?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So maybe my thought about the Shady Lady being code for something could also pertain to "OMG just just got pulled over again". Could that have been girl code with her girl friend about the cute cop that pulls her over often or visits her at work? Maybe just maybe? Her friends went silent quick and demand to see that dash cam.

Secret lover motive? Well of course the oldest motive in the book... passion, jealousy, anger, jilted, etc...

Oh don't get me wrong I get that, but I'm not seeing/hearing the parts that show me that motivation. As you can see we can all theorize about things if given very little information and go in 20 different plausible/probable directions. The less information we have the easier it is to do that. What I meant by not seeing the motivation, was that I wasn't seeing anything we know that points to that motivation. But I clearly see a concrete drug related relationship.

However, I am trying to stay within the confines of what I can detect via something that is concrete.

For example, I think the drug angles are concrete, because I see social media posts of her talking about using drugs and dating her drug dealer. Now, if I saw something on social media or statements via her friends or coworkers about some kind of friction or even a straight out -- she was seeing this guy. But at this point, we don't even know that. Correct me if I am wrong, but even this secret lover thing is very much speculation. He could have simply been her drug dealer. So sure... I see the idea of if indeed this guy is the secret lover that x,y,z could happen, but I'm not seeing the evidence of that 2nd step of something like a friend saying "She was trying to get away from this guy..." Or the boyfriend knew, and was jealous. In fact, I've seen nothing that suggest either.

But yes, I think it's very good speculation that is possible. What I meant was I am not seeing signs of the motivation that we suspect. make sense?

However... I am seeing signs of the motivation that I suspect in regards to the CI/Snitch angle. I see nobody saying a damn thing. Thick as thieves.

Now.. another example. If she was having problems with this secret lover, I would think she would tell somebody and they wouldn't be worried in the least about shining a light on him, if he was potentially the guy who made her disappear. However, maybe there is the same point that they might not be opening their mouths because he is their drug dealer and they don't want to ruin a relationship that they rely on as well.

I could be completely wrong on this. But I think it's more likely in a situation like this that the jealous a boyfriend would be the larger motivation -- but we can't talk about that here. That's one of the things I was eluding to that I left off my list.

Again, I could be completely wrong, and I think I did a poor job of wording what I was saying. I absolutely can speculate on a motivation. I think the moment someone says something more concrete about this secret love affair, my probability would change quite drastically to be more in line with yours.

But yes, I agree, not hard to theorize about being rebuffed etc, and I even noted things like that and jealousy.

But just like with my law enforcement notes, I am seeing actual holes in what I am being told that leads me to believe that this officer potentially knew Toni.

If the pullover had been reported initially, if plates had been run, the time of the pullover hadn't been changed, details about him following her after she left the pump, talk of the need to vet the officer as opposed to simply confirm his statement via dashcam footage etc were all explained or never actually happened... I'd have no reason at all to think that the officer scenario was even a possibility. That's quite a bit of simple questions/answers that are just left unanswered.

Now with this guy that is now being seen as a "secret lover", is based on what? I'm not even clear how we have made that determination, other than she was going to see him that night. She would also go to see a drug dealer at that time, and likely has before, so to me that seems more probable at this point. Now... the one thing that does point to that, is if PS said I didn't know she was going to meet this guy. I've not heard that said by bf.

Now, that can go either way, right? I can think of reasons why PS would deny he even knew of this guy. right? I can also think of reasons why he'd point police towards this guy if he didn't know she was going to see him and felt he might be responsible.

Why not? What motivation does he have to not push harder about this guy?

see my point? ;)

An we have no confirmation on who this male coworker is LE spoke of in the video ?

Because a drug dealing boyfriend that has control of your social media accounts and you hide from your parents doesn't scream jealous boyfriend type. But a cute little face I guess can skew that.

An we have no confirmation on who this male coworker is LE spoke of in the video ?

Not to my knowledge. But if he was a coworker, I have a hard time believing no one would know a bit more than what we hear.

What is the reason for deception.

Again, I could be wrong and there is no deception going on in regards to this guy. But to my knowledge this guy didn't come forward, police came to him after they found out in some way that he communicated with her -- I thought it was call information from cell company or something of that nature. I could be wrong about that as well. We are making tons of assumptions admittedly.

Because a drug dealing boyfriend that has control of your social media accounts and you hide from your parents doesn't scream jealous boyfriend type. But a cute little face I guess can skew that.

exactly. My suspicions at the moment is as to why it took almost 2 months to even get this subtle insinuation that there was a secret lover. Might just be me, but I question that. I am going to say that I am having trouble believing that no one would be aware of this relationship w/ a guy she worked with. deception. plain and simple imo -- so to that, I question if it is simply about a secret affair - why isn't anyone speaking up, if the belief would be that he would harm her due to relationship issues? more to that story imo.

drugs.

Friends are quiet, just as the police have asked them to be along with the parents.
My friends would never go online to a sleazy social media page and tell the world about an affair I was having or all the drugs I did. Usually birds of a feather flock together and don't want their business all over the place.
We have no idea what the friends have told the police.

Isn't there a left brain/right brain way of thinking? I can't do tunnel vision of one aspect and only look at what's right in front of my face. I tend to think outside the box as my signature suggests. A little wild and crazy way of thinking, sure.

Friends are quiet, just as the police have asked them to be along with the parents.
My friends would never go online to a sleazy social media page and tell the world about an affair I was having or all the drugs I did. Usually birds of a feather flock together and don't want their business all over the place.
We have no idea what the friends have told the police.

All true.

I wasn't saying that I believe they would go on social media, I was saying that via social media we do know things that connect to the drug scenarios.

However, if people knew of this guy and the relationship and toni went missing, friends wouldn't be shy about anything they noticed about this guy if it was negative -- abusive etc. right?

So, I see nothing of that nature. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist as you said, as we just might not know. but.. I DO know about the drugs being a part of her life. That's concrete to me. The other is far more speculation. I honestly don't even know if that guy is actually even a lover. Do you? I think it's very much insinuated, but the same insinuation as to him being her drug dealer could be made based on what we know!

Where does this guy live? parkville? That's important to know too.

In both scenarios drugs/secret affair that might be a place she meets him because he lives there.

But if he lives near chrome or somewhere else, now suddenly.. why parkville?

If it's a hotel... well, hey, they often have cameras, records of check ins.. etc. right?

So... yes, why parkville? right?

edit - to be more clear. If parkville wasn't a destination for some reason like a hotel or that's where secret lover lives. Then why? That's why I point to CI/snitch scenario again. That to me would indicate they possibly went for another reason besides hooking up.

It's proximity to no mans land indicates it could have been planned. So that's not a crime of passion of a rebuff or rage in a moment of that nature.

So, yeah, lots of ways to investigate both scenarios and try to exclude one or the other.

I've seen no connection to Parkville presented.

I think the mystery affair was just me rambling that then took a life of it's own with comments there after. I still think it is plausible though.

By the way,s I wonder what time police shifts are for that specific police department.

Does anyone remember or know why the first police department said there was no traffic stop? And then there was confusion and it ended up being a different department that pulled her over. Does anyone remember why there was confusion?

I've seen no connection to Parkville presented.

Well, didn't that video say that? maybe I misunderstood it. But I want to say the reason they were talking about the 9 corridor was parkville.

Do I know this factually? haha. Nope, like so many other things. But unless I misunderstood the video, I believe that they KNEW she was going west. So that seems to line up with parkville?

am i wrong about that? I'll have to watch the video again and see if they literally say parkville or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly