Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the river flow left or right coming from qt?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
Coming from QT you're going against the current. It flows down from the Parkville area if that makes sense.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I don't understand it either, but I dont think there was any other explanation. There has been no indication that she had any reason to be in that park at 5am at night.

So to you it makes more sense that Toni's car defied physics or whatever rather than the possibility she may have been in the park for some reason unknown to us and had an accident there instead?

Per the pictures Pokey posted, Pokey confirmed that he/she believe the accident happened on Rt 9 (see her exact picture) and floated against the current of the Missouri river and ended up where they found it today. I asked the precise question and it was confidently answered.

Respectfully, I don't not believe a car can float any distance against a current.

I respectfully agree wholeheartedly. That car wasn't going to go upstream from 9 to that location. 0% chance imo. I don't even think it's possible that it entered the water 200 feet downstream from where it was found and got to that location.

The downstream theory seems far more reasonable to me, because there's alot of surface area on a car for the current to push against. I don't find that probable either, but I admit I just don't know how strong that river is.

Comments on the Fox4 news FB page are saying the other SUV pulled from the river belonged to another missing woman from Wichita.

Coming from QT you're going against the current. It flows down from the Parkville area if that makes sense.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Maybe she enjoyed driving when she got off work sometimes to smoke and jam on her radio. She wanted to go to the bank and didn't mind the drive. It was wet and dark out. Possibly distracted and ended up hoping over those rail road tracks into the water.

If foul play was involved, do you really think they would keep her in the car? Any rational suspect would bury the body and hide the car.

Sink the car with the body - two birds, one stone.
Just a hypothesis. Not saying there was foul play or not.

Comments on the Fox4 news FB page are saying the other SUV pulled from the river belonged to another missing woman from Wichita.

But is that true? Did they name the missing woman?

wow, now the dumping ground theory has a little more steam to it, if that's true.

Does the river flow left or right coming from qt?

On page one of this thread there is a CASE MAP which depicts all the places we talk about. It is interactive.

The river runs West to East.------>

The river happens to run south near the QT she was pulled over at, but always towards an ultimate eastern direction. ------>

If Toni had an accident and went in the river where Pokey suggests she did (per the posts and pictures Pokey has posted for us of a specific spot on Rt 9), her car would have had to float west <------ against the current in the opposite direction the river would float a piece of paper for example to get to where it was found today at the park.

Perhaps I'll do a full write up tonight, but here's a wild theory that explains everything: Perhaps Toni was experiencing a personal crisis and wanted to drive into the river. It would explain the seemingly semi-random driving. It would explain the apparent trip down 26th toward the river. And two parks just south of Parkville have boat ramps. The only difficulty with this theory is that she would have had to have tossed the phone at some point, because it wouldn't work under water.

Well, I have to say, I kinda gave up this forum in part because I was the only person who felt this was a psych issue. It is amazing to me all the theories that just aren't backed up by the facts. This was a psych issue.

She drove there on purpose. It is so obvious. After watching the Rick Hansen special, and seeing the search area, I became absolutely convinced that she drove into the water. Look at the search area. It's like she's trying to access the water. I totally believe she went down W 26 to try get to the river. It makes no sense with the highway there, but it is really the only reason I can think of for her to be there.

And now we have this.

I'm including my quote, because we now know the likely answer to the "difficulty." She apparently drove back and forth for some time before finally finding her way down to the river.

Possibly schizophrenia.

On page one of this thread there is a CASE MAP which depicts all the places we talk about. It is interactive.

The river runs West to East.------>

The river happens to run south near the QT she was pulled over at, but always towards an ultimate eastern direction. ------>

If Toni had an accident and went in the river where Pokey suggests she did (per the posts and pictures Pokey has posted for us of a specific spot on Rt 9), her car would have had to float west <------ against the current in the opposite direction the river would float a piece of paper for example to get to where it was found today at the park.
Toni could have just driven off very close to where her car was found. Look how close the road and walking trail (which she could have mistaken for a road) are to the edge of the steep drop off .
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.45.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.45.07 PM.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 401
I'm glad your back Ace.
I don't discount your theory. What an awful, awful way to purposely die.
Especially with access to all those drugs and the more common suicide method of overdose.

Toni could have just driven off very close to where her car was found. Look how close the road and walking trail (which she could have mistaken for a road) are to the edge of the steep drop off .
attachment.php

Have you looked at Pokeys post and pictures of where she/he thinks she had an accident?? It is not in the park. It is on Rt 9 which is east of the park. Her car would have had to float against the current to get to where it was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho