Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, they already know if it is her car or not...............gettin' sort of busy all of a sudden isn't it ?

I'm not seeing an ambulance or any CSI vehicles though........that may be telling.

Ambulance is there - fire EMT vehicle

Just saw this on my local news. The second car hasn't been pulled up yet? Or has it?

What is going on with the fire engine ladder?

Maybe going to attach a gurney? Or maybe cameras for evidence? Or spot lights

I need to learn how to appropriately link live fb videos. Thanks, steelman & y'all!

This is excruciating indeed, I just realized how long I've been staring at this video, with conflicting feelings about what may come.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I saw on facebook someone said it's been confirmed that the first vehicle was unrelated to the case?

The are extending the boom on the fire truck so they can furnish lighting.....it's going to be dark there in about 30 minutes or so.

I saw on facebook someone said it's been confirmed that the first vehicle was unrelated to the case?

That's what the cops said after they pulled it out of the water.......vehicle wasn't related to any of their ongoing investigations.

Probably an insurance fraud thing if you ask me.

Contingent too large for an empty car

Interesting that the search was reported to have been based on a "tip." Someone cracked?

Will they allow live coverage of the recovery if they know this is potentially Toni's car? Seems a bit insensitive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A diver went back down to the wreck again...........probably double checking the hooks.

Should start a pull before too long.

I'm starting to wonder if they are deliberately dragging this out so they can do it under cover of darkness and force the helicopters to go refuel.

They could also just put up tarps, etc. Safer during daylight, I would think.

Is that person on the riverbank sitting down and smoking a cigarette now? Weird.

This is how you move when you get paid by the hour.................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds