Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her momentum would have carried her down river a bit. We also don't know what the bottom of the river looks like. It could be downhill for a bit.

It's a good question, I don't know, I've never really heard someone say that could happen or that it has happened before.

I guess it would depend on the strength of the river and the bottom like you said. But it's an awfully long way, that's for sure. Does anyone know for sure?

I'm also still thinking about another car being right there... and a boat ramp just a hop skip and jump away. just sayin....

I think the body has already been lifted up the bank (when the chopper feed zoomed out for a bit)
the white body board/bag is gone

Body in the car.

I haven't been following that closely in past hour. Was Toni found? If she's not found, it certainly raises some new questions as well.

My heart is still hoping that she's not in the car and best case scenario is that she is the one that put the car there and left with someone else. I know that's very improbable, but preferable to all I'm sure.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article137853908.html#storylink=cpy

Seems like she was there. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Tragic. I was hoping and praying they would find her on some tropical island with a fruity drink in her hand. Her family will be in my prayers :(

they're taking an awful lot of photos for it to be an accident

I was really hoping she left voluntarily. Prayers for her family and friends. RIP,Toni.

Facebook live police update at 7:45 pm ct

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Can anyone share an msm link that says this was from a tip? If it was, I should think it is highly unlikely to be accidental, but I can't find any such statement on any msm story.

1.If her car gps wasn't working, she could have been lost.
2. She may have been impaired. Someone may have bought her a few drinks at her place of employment.

She would have been charged with a DUI minutes earlier from her traffic stop if that was the case.

Can anyone share an msm link that says this was from a tip? If it was, I should think it is highly unlikely to be accidental, but I can't find any such statement on any msm story.

I remember reading it, but I can't find it! Argh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;840377321831964672]https://twitter.com/ShannonOBTV/status/840377321831964672[/video]

Shannon O'Brien‏Verified account @ShannonOBTV 1m1 minute ago
#BREAKINGNEWS Police sources confirm body of #ToniAnderson has been found in her car, which was recovered from river at Plate Landing Park.

Incredibly sad, I hope her family and friends can get more answers now as to what happened

I am still trying to wrap my head around how she would have ended up there, I'm sure more answers will come as LE puts the pieces together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1.If her car gps wasn't working, she could have been lost.
2. She may have been impaired. Someone may have bought her a few drinks at her place of employment.

The gps we are talking about wasn't for navigation, but a means for the insurance company to evaluate her driving habits and give her a lower rate if she drove safely. That kind of gps is evaluating speed at which you are braking etc. Someone who hits brakes heavy and late, are more prone to get in accidents.

I do think it's reasonable she was under the influence, however, she was pulled over by an officer before she headed that way... why wouldn't he have noticed she was drunk or under the influence?

Maybe that's why they didn't want to show the dashcam? Some have theorized that was the case.

Having lived in KC for 42 years and 23 of then north of the river not far from Parkville. In my opinion I don't think it was an accident, she would have to had purposely went into the park. Even though it was dark I find it hard to believe she didn't figure out it was a park and not a road.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I keep losing track of posts as comments are moving so fast....there have been numerous posts stating it is a lake, it is not. It is the Missouri River. The direction of flow is toward the east, or southeast, or south, depending upon the particular section that is in reference--as the river winds through the area. It is not at all unusual to find cars in this river. It is in fact common. Many are not accidents, but intentional dumping of stolen vehicles or those wanted due to use in a crime There are, of course, accidents also, and it was a marginally icy and foggy night in Kansas City when she went missing. Roads had been well treated in most areas as the storm had been predicted for the entire week. At this point, any scenario is still possible. Accident, intentional actions to hide the car, etc.

The gps we are talking about wasn't for navigation, but a means for the insurance company to evaluate her driving habits and give her a lower rate if she drove safely. That kind of gps is evaluating speed at which you are braking etc. Someone who hits brakes heavy and late, are more prone to get in accidents.

I do think it's reasonable she was under the influence, however, she was pulled over by an officer before she headed that way... why wouldn't he have noticed she was drunk or under the influence?

Maybe that's why they didn't want to show the dashcam? Some have theorized that was the case.
I could see my young adult daughter unplugging that kind of gps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr