Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has disputed that it was widely reported. The source of the information was allegedly Toni's parents. Either they were mistaken, or they were misquoted.

I don't understand why this keeps getting talked about so much. It's nothing.

Because it's a discussion board. Nobody knows for sure how her parents got the info. In any event this will be discussed until this case stops being discussed-as will many other things that some posters feel are nothing. I get the frustration (not about this, but have on other topics that I felt were talked to death LOL)

Edit- just saw your post about the multiple posts on the subject last night. I feel ya- is all I can say. I've gotten so annoyed on other threads about certain things so I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like we will get very reliable answers from the KCMO (Jackson County) medical examiner. Goes to show if you go missing in KC, not only will the police likely not be able to find you, but when/if they do.....

http://www.kansas.com/news/article1127359.html

http://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...-linked-to-former-Jackson-County-coroner.html

Thank God my daughter moved away from there !!! She lived there a few years and after reading these, and other reports from there ( which we kept updated on as parents of a single young girl) I was thrilled when she moved away from there. Not saying its true of the whole state, but she lived close by this county.

If this was your daughter, or friend I'm not so sure you'd be all that calm about it. Someone's signature, and I love it says something to the effect of no one cares about injustice until it happens to them.

Thank you :)

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/03...y-morning-traffic-stop-phone-gps-deactivated/
From the article:

On the night she went missing, police say, Toni had told co-workers at Chrome that she was going to meet friends at another club in downtown Kansas City, called the Shady Lady. But that just didn't make sense to police.
"They close at 3 in the morning, so the business was closed when she said she was going to go there," said Sgt. Caldwell. And just after leaving work, Toni was in fact traveling in the opposite direction of the Shady Lady when she was pulled over by a police officer for making an illegal lane change.

Then farther down in the article:

But as they searched for Toni, police found something else in her text and phone records that caught their attention: Communications indicating that when Toni disappeared she was actually on her way to meet another man, a co-worker at Chrome. Sgt. Caldwell tells Crime Watch Daily that they were able to identify that friend, who was cooperative and forthcoming, but the friend did not yield any new clues. And Toni did not make her meeting at that location. "Based upon what the investigation has revealed, yes, I can say with the utmost certainty that she did not go to that location," said Caldwell.

Toni did not meet her friends at the Shady Lady as apparently was planned.
Toni did not show up to meet the co-worker at planned location as her texts revealed.
Instead she is at a desolate park at 5 a.m.

It doesn't sound like she had other communication with someone else to meet her at that park. Her phone would reveal that communication like it did with the coworker. (But if she did, I don't think that will ever be revealed most likely because it would put her in a bad light.) But as of right now if, and thats a big if, there was any other communication with someone else to meet in the park that person has been cleared.

So the conclusion is she was in a park, out of her way for no reason anyone can explain and made a crazy driving error which cost her her life.

This one will always bother me.

Exactly. People keep inventing some mysterious unknown stranger she was going to meet for some unknown reason. Why? There isn't anybody. It is well known who she was going to meet, and it wasn't in Parkville or in Platte Landing Park. Toni was on her own and in complete control. She unplugged her tracking device.

It is so blindingly obvious what happened here.

That was really helpful - I wish it had been at night to show the poor visibility. I can totally see how she could have taken a left there and kept going thinking it was a the road - her headlights wouldn't have hit the water before it was too late. As for how she didn't escape - fear and shock are paralyzing beasts.

ETA: There should be gates on these kind of ramps. I can't even believe something like this can be connected to a driving lane on a road without a barrier.

Wonder if a lawsuit is on the horizon and influencing any decisions?

something i'm curious about. the guy from the sonar team gives a detailed description of the condition the car was found in on the bottom of the river as if he was the diver. BUT HE WAS'NT so how does he know. looking at the river in the video, i would guess the resue and salvage divers did'nt see anything either, in these situations they tend to work by touch and feel. visibility is usually poor to none. if you look at how the suv came out, it was on it's wheels, leading one to believe that was its orientation on the bottom. but toni's car came out on its roof. if you look at the strap locations, some are at the wheels, meaning they wer'nt buried in silt. car was on its roof. even though sonar guy leads people to believe otherwise

Nobody has disputed that it was widely reported. The source of the information was allegedly Toni's parents. Either they were mistaken, or they were misquoted.

I don't understand why this keeps getting talked about so much. It's nothing.

It's being talked about because add it to the list of things that "changed". eh um
Would be harder to explain THAT many hours, now wouldn't it.
It should absolutely be talked about. No one gets the time of a missing loved one's phone pinging wrong. It came from somewhere.

One thing for the record... Toni hated alcohol. She didn't drink.

It's entirely possible she started recently, I suppose, but according to her social media over the years she did not like alcohol.

Also, they check you before you leave the club to make sure you're safe to drive.

Also, a police officer, who is trained to detect insobriety, pulled her over.

It is highly unlikely that Toni was drunk.

[video=twitter;700986831949553664]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/700986831949553664[/video]

This could also be the same thing I say Sunday morning after I night of too many martini's...

I know that last tweet is going to make people say she just sounds hung over, so here's another one:

[video=twitter;594943483753857024]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/594943483753857024[/video]

Cause why bother with alcohol when drugs are so much better?

In your opinion, (a different topic that was reported), do you think it's strange that they located the vehicle on Wednesday, but waited till Friday to retrieve it? What about Toni's body?

Sonar company is credited with finding Toni Anderson’s car in the Missouri River
The Kansas City Star
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article137965458.html

By Wednesday evening, they had located the vehicle.
“But we didn’t report it to law enforcement until Thursday morning because they were already gone for the day,” Watters said.
The couple met with authorities on Thursday and learned that divers were unavailable until Friday. The Watters’ continued to search lakes and ponds Thursday in the Parkville area because their discovery of Anderson’s car hadn’t been confirmed as her vehicle.

This case really seems to be an accidental turn onto an icy boat ramp. Probably saw the stop sign and what looks like cross walk white piano markings. Going too fast for conditions. Hit the brakes. Slid down ramp. Had window open or opened window while sliding or once in water. Was unable to exit vehicle.

It has been reported her car has tires with very little tread down and past the wear-bars so she had almost no traction. She was not a particularity good and attentive driver--always being pulled over etc--drives too fast habitually.

One piece of information I would like to know is if her phone was only connected but not in use --or-- if she had been using any apps / data. To me this would be the smoking gun if she knew where she was and had been there before or not. If she was going somewhere she had never been I opine she would have been using a map program and directions to get there. She was very technologically connected and anyone driving today her age to a new location is using the phone as a guide. We know her car does not have GPS road maps and navigation built into the dash.

If she was using a map program then she would have been there for the first time or not enough times to feel comfortable driving from memory. If she wasn't using a map program I think reasonable to assume she had been there before at least enough times to drive from memory.

We know there is cell service in the park. I don't buy following the lights of the power plant. Anyone her age with a smart phone with cell service would use the phone for directions.

I've been fascinated with this case but really looks like a tragic ending for a person making nothing more than a wrong turn.

I dont think anyone is debating that an accident at that boat ramp isn't possible. It absolutely is possible.
98% of people across any and all social media are questioning the below.
She wasn't supposed to be there in any capacity.
She was surrounded by shady people.
LE has changed the story numerous times.
A go fund me account was set up immediately.
The list goes on.

Is there any chance of getting a basement thread to discuss SM chatter?

Yeah, sorry to pick on your post, but last night (I think it was), just after it was discussed, several people showed up and asked about it almost in a row. It was weird, like it just came up on some group or something. I guess it's just the nature of this forum that things will get discussed repeatedly.

I hadn't heard that about the Wed/Fri thing yet. That does seem a little unusual. I would guess they needed to prepare, or perhaps wait for certain people to be available? The divers, probably. You can't just retrieve a vehicle from the river without special divers.

Yeah that's what I read......the Watters Sonar team discovered the car on Wednesday but didn't report it until Thursday because it was late. Then KCPD couldn't get professional divers until Friday. They said the divers spent like over 10 hours working on it.

I know there's a reason we can't discuss here but wow-if you're on the FB group you might want to check it now bc Pete Sr is straight up putting a lot of "info" out there and answering ?s as we speak..and he's not holding back from what he believed really happened. Like I said I know I can't say it here but some pretty strong words about what "happened" as far as he's concerned not what he "thinks" happened..yikes

Cause why bother with alcohol when drugs are so much better?

I can say from too many years of personal experience that when the drugs and alcohol are recreational (party scene), part of the appeal of the drugs is to be able to keep drinking without getting drunk. At least that aspect is true of many of the party drugs - Ecstasy (X, Molly), LSD, Cocaine, and other mood altering drugs. In my experience, people doing drugs in this capacity don't want the party to stop and that usually includes being able to continue consuming both drugs and alcohol.

I know there's a reason we can't discuss here but wow-if you're on the FB group you might want to check it now bc Pete Sr is straight up putting a lot of "info" out there and answering ?s as we speak..and he's not holding back from what he believed really happened. Like I said I know I can't say it here but some pretty strong words about what "happened" as far as he's concerned not what he "thinks" happened..yikes

Which group? I can't find anything.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads