Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being talked about because add it to the list of things that "changed". eh um
Would be harder to explain THAT many hours, now wouldn't it.
It should absolutely be talked about. No one gets the time of a missing loved one's phone pinging wrong. It came from somewhere.

I stated before that information like this would go to Law Enforcement and the parents( because she was missing). My friend owned a cricket phone store and told me this is what would happen with the information that they had. It seemed to me, that information that might be provided to the parents, came out before LE statements including the last known time of her phone being "active" on a network. I am not saying that there is a homicide at play in this case. I believe that someone else was there, and may have more information, but is reluctant to come forward because they provided her with an illegal substance. Not necessarily "there" when it happened but prior to. And then there is the infamous "insurance tracker" so far, what I have found, is that it is plugged in closer to the right leg.
bdb84d171c65de4264f5cba8572d159c.jpg
. I am sure there are many different types of these, but this is the majority of what I have found. This may be one of those cases that is a complete cluster$&@" of media, the parents statements, and speculation, But IMO, this Agency totally dropped the ball on Toni's case all around. Unless, they have the ace in their pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there's a reason we can't discuss here but wow-if you're on the FB group you might want to check it now bc Pete Sr is straight up putting a lot of "info" out there and answering ?s as we speak..and he's not holding back from what he believed really happens. Like I said I know I can't say it here but some pretty strong words about what "happened" as far as he's concerned not what he "thinks" happened..yikes

Holy cow!

something i'm curious about. the guy from the sonar team gives a detailed description of the condition the car was found in on the bottom of the river as if he was the diver. BUT HE WAS'NT so how does he know. looking at the river in the video, i would guess the resue and salvage divers did'nt see anything either, in these situations they tend to work by touch and feel. visibility is usually poor to none. if you look at how the suv came out, it was on it's wheels, leading one to believe that was its orientation on the bottom. but toni's car came out on its roof. if you look at the strap locations, some are at the wheels, meaning they wer'nt buried in silt. car was on its roof. even though sonar guy leads people to believe otherwise

Likely his description due to their discussions with the divers.

I think that they had a difficult time latching on to Toni's car on account of the silt and debris embedded around it. Because they were only able to attach to around one of the wheels, the current and material I believe that's the cause for it coming out as it did turning over and then on to it's side. It's also possible that because the SUV was positioned a ways away to the side of it, that caused more silting action on account of the effects of water flow a little bit as snow does drifting.

I later wondered why they did not retrieve Toni's car ahead of the first one because then the currents might not have been as swift that way. It's possible that with getting it out of there they might have been hoping to get some of the material moved so that they could do their work and make getting her car moving less difficult.

I've run into a little bit of info, not sure if it means much, but it might depending on where her insurance gps tracker plugged in.

First, there is an OBD port in a ford focus 2012 and it's on the left side of the steering wheel near near the driver side door of course :

http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/location-plug-connector-obd/Ford-Focus-2012

questions :

Which of toni's knees was bruised?

It looks from the image that there is a cover. When you install the tracker is the cover open?

If so, is that tracker extending out? Would be good to get an idea of what it visually would look like. Not sure if this is something we had earlier in the thread, but I don't recall seeing that.

I've run into a little bit of info, not sure if it means much, but it might depending on where her insurance gps tracker plugged in.

First, there is an OBD port in a ford focus 2012 and it's on the left side of the steering wheel near near the driver side door of course :

questions :

It looks from the image that there is a cover. When you install the tracker is the cover open?

If so, is that tracker extending out? Would be good to get an idea of what it visually would look like. Not sure if this is something we had earlier in the thread, but I don't recall seeing that.

I was looking into this some too. Don't think it was stated which knee there was bruising. And, we don't really know for sure how accurate that is.

From what I've gathered, in Toni's car the insurance tracker is on the left with a cover and the cover could be removed if someone really wanted to. The wiring and the way it is situated (could) be changed to avoid being bumped. I was watching were this had been done and it takes a little effort. But, we really don't know and I'd say at least the wiring harness hadn't been altered in it's placement but (possibly) the door removed.

It does stick out some. It makes sense that Toni could have hit the device or door. IF what her mother is quoted as saying is accurate, it is possible that Toni has experienced bumping into this instrument prior, had been frustrated and thus they believed she was frustrated again about it.

That might explain why her mom would make the claim that she did. I would say her hitting the tracker alone would not be a cause for her being terribly agitated just because of that happening.

I could be wrong about this, but I am not sure if you can evaluate that the same now as if you'd found her say after a day or two. Maybe someone can educate us on this, but at some point I would think that organs and such become more of a mush and their lack of integrity would result in this not being something you could detect. For example if the lungs had air in them and the lungs decompose, the air escapes.

I'm not sure how long a body has to be submerged before an autopsy wouldn't show water in the lungs or other changes in the blood chemistry, but as cold as the water has been in this case decomposition would have been relatively slow.

Has anyone posted a link yet? Here is the group where Pete is doing a Q&A. He and his son remain absolutely convinced that Toni was the victim of foul play.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/360833074272964/

It's a closed group, so you will have to wait for an admin to approve you if you're not already in. (I believe this is the old #MissingToniAnderson group, so if you were in that you are in this.)

questions :

I was thinking it was Toni's right knee, but I cannot find that stated in any article so I probably added that part into my brain.

I was thinking it was Toni's right knee, but I cannot find that stated in any article so I probably added that part into my brain.

It's not just you, I am also thinking it was the right knee. But I just can't find where I saw that, to confirm it.

But if the device is on the left, how does she hit it with her right knee??

Has anyone posted a link yet? Here is the group where Pete is doing a Q&A. He and his son remain absolutely convinced that Toni was the victim of foul play.

It's a closed group, so you will have to wait for an admin to approve you if you're not already in. (I believe this is the old #MissingToniAnderson group, so if you were in that you are in this.)

I didn't post the link because I wasn't sure how to interpret the rules in this particular case. I don't post much.

Just my opinion, but parts of this from the very beginning almost seem as if certain parties have an agenda. Their theory could possibly be accurate, but last I heard: if you accuse anyone of something, the burden of proof is on you--not the person(s) you're accusing. I completely support holding criminal parties responsible if this was not an accident, but simply throwing theories out to the wind without supporting evidence doesn't exactly lend itself to widespread credibility. So far, I have seen several mistakes made but have yet to see actual evidence that the mistakes lead to criminal negligence nor criminal involvement.

Emotions always run high in cases like these, and everyone goes through the grieving process differently so I can see how there could be some division between some of the parties involved. I read a lot of the social media stuff and right now that's all it is, emotion. It's still too early to know for sure what happened and there isn't a lot of evidence one way or the other as of yet.

questions :

Completely opposite of what I found. Thank you MM. Appreciate the info! Thx!

Well, to be fair I guess I should mention that she did tweet about drinking wine at work once. And she also said she was drunk once, although it is unclear if she meant it.

But as best I can tell, Toni generally did not drink. She hated alcohol and she hated drunks. Here's a tweet where she says she makes more money if she pretends to be drunk. She wouldn't have to pretend to be drunk if she was a drinker. Customers are more than willing to buy the ladies drinks.

[video=twitter;807774816539443201]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/807774816539443201[/video]

No she would be pretending to be drunk because it would give the clients an illusion of more control while she actually maintains control. In her profession it would mean the client was paying up more thinking her inhibitions were down when they really weren't. In strip clubs you are dealing with patrons who will take things as far as they can meanwhile dancers are trying to maintain boundaries while trying to get as much money as they can out of their clients. And as weird as it might sound given her job, pretending to be drunk may have given her an excuse to comfortably act with less inhibition without actually risking a loss of control.
And to be blunt I don't think you are quite getting Toni's sense of humor when she is joking about alcohol. The sort of jokes she was making are very common for people her age. They are the same sorts of jokes I made when I was her age and hungover. I hated alcohol on Saturday morning but we were in love again by that night. By Sunday morning our sorority house was full of girls on bathroom floors stating in totally deadpan voices that they hated alcohol. The hate would pass again by the time we slithered to brunch and noticed mimosas were on the menu.

Pete Sr. seems like a smart guy. I don't think he is blindly throwing out theories of foul play based on emotion alone. He's got to know tidbits that are driving him to this conclusion. JMO of course.

I thought I read it was the left knee and thought they implied the tracking device protruded out the left side. Geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member