Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother was not even there when the vehicle was retrieved. Why would LE suspect foul play if the body was in good shape ? I'm not understanding your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought from the previous discussion you would understand what I've said. If the body is in good shape that would mean the body has not been in the water since Toni's phone died Jan 15. I would assume if someone placed the body there just recently LE would suspect foul play. I'm assuming the parents just took what they wanted to think and ran with it. I don't know why Liz said what she did and I don't know what LE has told her or what they think. I'm just trying to hang in there until this case is cleared up and a decision is made on how Toni died. I speculate and I know I am speculating and that I don't know many facts.

The boat ramp is barely one lane wide and it is corrugated, not to mention you need to take a hairpin left turn to access it. I think it is a stretch to mistake it for normal roadway, unless you were really impaired.

I wish someone local could take some actual photos of both the entrance to the park and the actual ramp down to the river. Google photos are good to see but actual up close pics I believe could put to rest the idea that she just got turned around and mistook the ramp for a street. From what I understand from someone who has been there, they say NO WAY.

JMO

After speaking to an officer yesterday evening, I sent them details of the Pokemon Go theory in an email. They responded this morning that they will check into it.

That tends to imply they haven't already checked into it. But he could just mean he will check into whether or not it has been checked into. I guess... :)

After speaking to an officer yesterday evening, I sent them details in an email. They responded this morning that they will check into it.

That tends to imply they haven't already checked into it. But he could just mean he will check into whether or not it has been checked into. I guess... :)

Check into what,her playing Pokemon?

I wish someone local could take some actual photos of both the entrance to the park and the actual ramp down to the river. Google photos are good to see but actual up close pics I believe could put to rest the idea that she just got turned around and mistook the ramp for a street. From what I understand from someone who has been there, they say NO WAY.

JMO

I would like for a local or just anyone, to ask park officials how slick that ramp can get and if it was foggy on Jan 15 at the time Toni's phone went dead. I'm assuming they think that's when she entered the river if they think this was an accident. She also could have been under the influence of an intoxicant.

Did we find out why Pete said Toni was circling the QT or was it the gas pumps? How many times did she circle and how does he know this?

JMO
There is, here is a video shot of the entire drive out to the boat ramp. It will make you think twice about how and why she ended out there.

https://youtu.be/UG6JaCx8J8k

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did we find out why Pete said Toni was circling the QT or was it the gas pumps? How many times did she circle and how does he know this?

No. And I'm still waiting to hear why he thinks Toni quit playing back in August. I'm sure he has good reason, I just want to know what that reason is because it would narrow down the possible reasons she started playing again.

I would also like details on how she circled the parking lot. How many times? Did she start and stop as she went?

The thing is, circling the parking lot is exactly what I do when playing Pokemon Go. If it's a spawning area I will circle the parking lot, stopping at various locations (hopefully out of people's way) to catch the various pokemon as I go. I normally only circle once, but if more spawn just before I'm about to leave a second circuit is possible. She also could have been looking at the tracker and trying to find a pokemon not on screen.

I do find it a little odd that she would do this in front of an officer, though, due to the risk of getting a ticket for using an electronic device while driving. Maybe she didn't realize he or she was there still. But what other reason could she have for circling the parking lot?

No. And I'm still waiting to hear why he thinks Toni quit playing back in August. I'm sure he has good reason, I just want to know what that reason is because it would narrow down the possible reasons she started playing again.

I would also like details on how she circled the parking lot. How many times? Did she start and stop as she went?

The thing is, circling the parking lot is exactly what I do when playing Pokemon Go. If it's a spawning area I will circle the parking lot, stopping at various locations (hopefully out of people's way) to catch the various pokemon as I go. I normally only circle once, but if more spawn just before I'm about to leave a second circuit is possible. She also could have been looking at the tracker and trying to find a pokemon not on screen.

I do find it a little odd that she would do this in front of an officer, though, due to the risk of getting a ticket for using an electronic device while driving. Maybe she didn't realize he or she was there still. But what other reason could she have for circling the parking lot?
I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure this was speculation. There is no proof she circled the parking lot. He was saying that if she did it would match the theory.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure this was speculation. There is no proof she circled the parking lot. He was saying that if she did it would match the theory.

Pete asked in his first post why she would circle the parking lot. It had never been discussed before then.

In effect, he started the Pokemon Go theory.

You're right. We have no proof nor explanation why he thinks that.

After speaking to an officer yesterday evening, I sent them details of the Pokemon Go theory in an email. They responded this morning that they will check into it.

I hope they aren't wasting our tax dollars on Pokemon Go...

JMO!

Why would Toni be playing Pokemon go in January at 0430, if she last played the game in August of 2016?

I asked myself this same question. There are a few individuals on this forum that refuse to accept Pete Sr's and Jared's statement on her not playing Pokemon post August 2016 and have subsequently demanded stronger evidence that she stopped playing.

My own opinion is that Toni had better things to do than chase Pokemon. I just don't see a 20 year old exotic dancer chasing Pokemon in her spare time, much less in a bad weather environment while sick at 5am in the morning.

JMO!

Why would Toni be playing Pokemon go in January at 0430, if she last played the game in August of 2016?

The time of day is not an issue. She got off work and decided to do something, clearly.

I really don't understand why so little information is being provided. What makes you think that? I feel like I'm just going to look dumb by answering this blind... nevertheless... possible reasons:

1. BOREDOM - Got bored over Christmas break or during her cold and started playing again.
2. RIVALRY - Someone she knew bragged about something and she wanted to beat them.
3. EVENT - She could have been sucked in by an event. There were several over the Christmas holidays and into the New Year. An email was sent Dec 21 notifying.
4. NEVER STOPPED - Might have just stopped talking about it. (Obviously not the case if others asked her to play and she refused.)
5. FAVOR - Could have been working someone else's account. Did she still work with special needs kids? A surprise for somebody?

I'm sure there are more. Just because a reason cannot be thought of, doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

edit: Removed 5, bit of a reach. :)

I've never posted on this before(only my third ever) so I'm late to the game so to speak, however I have kept up with all threads! I was just intimidated to post [emoji17]. But, I had a thought, while changing my daughters diaper :lol: but do we know if Toni smoked cigarettes? Because back in my pre-wife and mom stage--I smoked cigarettes--and I remember always wanting a cigarette to help the buzz. My point being, is it possible that she had done some drugs, rolled down her window to smoke,(could explain the window) the effects hit her harder than she expected, and she became disoriented or even accidentally put her car in reverse to leave and lost control of the situation very quickly?? Like I said this is all MOO and what I experienced when I was 20-23. But, alas we must wait on the tox report :tantrum:

I hope I haven't offended anyone, broken a rule, or overstepped because that was not my intention! :love to all:

*always MOO or random thoughts*[emoji4]

I asked myself this same question. There are a few individuals on this forum that refuse to accept Pete Sr's and Jared's statement on her not playing Pokemon post August 2016 and have subsequently demanded stronger evidence that she stopped playing.

My own opinion is that Toni had better things to do than chase Pokemon. I just don't see a 20 year old exotic dancer chasing Pokemon in her spare time, much less in a bad weather environment while sick at 5am in the morning.

JMO!

That's a bit of an overstatement. Just want to know how they know she stopped playing in August 2016? Clearly we aren't debating whether she would chase pokemon, because she factually has.

It's no different than how they thought she was going to shady lady, because that's what they were told. Reality, much different.

Numerous times I have said that I think this is a huge longshot and it's pete's own question about why she'd be circling gas pumps at 4:30am or on a dead end... or in a dog park. All of those things make sense if she was playing pokemon go.

I'd assume that the reason he's asked, is because he can't come up with a good reason. So why not just exclude the best reason that anyone has mentioned to explain that behavior, with something factual?

If they factually excluded it via checking the account, it's a finished topic. right? If it's excluded via someone else saying it, it's just an assumption.

I thought detectives would have the fbi do i.t forensics if they couldn't do it themselves.

Me too. Or they would at least have IT contractors that they used. But that wasn't the case with Ebby Steppach. And because of the loss of IT information and video surveillance they might not ever find out what happened to Ebby.

I've never posted on this before(only my third ever) so I'm late to the game so to speak, however I have kept up with all threads! I was just intimidated to post [emoji17]. But, I had a thought, while changing my daughters diaper :lol: but do we know if Toni smoked cigarettes? Because back in my pre-wife and mom stage--I smoked cigarettes--and I remember always wanting a cigarette to help the buzz. My point being, is it possible that she had done some drugs, rolled down her window to smoke,(could explain the window) the effects hit her harder than she expected, and she became disoriented or even accidentally put her car in reverse to leave and lost control of the situation very quickly?? Like I said this is all MOO and what I experienced when I was 20-23. But, alas we must wait on the tox report :tantrum:

I hope I haven't offended anyone, broken a rule, or overstepped because that was not my intention! :love to all:

The question was posed to Pete Sr about rolling down window to smoke in the car, and he said no, she didn't do that.

You've made some good points. For me to believe she accidentally drove down that boat ramp and ended up in the water, I've had to imagine dense fog and even her being highly intoxicated. I've heard the car was in reverse but also drive. Not sure which is correct, I hope drive because reverse makes it's even more unbelievable. About the power windows, I have no idea how long the window would work when in water, possibly the car window stayed above water long enough to open. Also many reasons she may have had the window down, the question is how would you accidentally drive down that long boat ramp with grooves, a steep slope, a stop sign and light at the entrance, by mistake? Someone did ask me, was the light working that morning. Good question.

Doubt the toxicology report will tell us if Toni had drugs in her system that morning or the week before. Decomposition and the time she was deceased will have an effect on the toxicology report.

The question was posed to Pete Sr about rolling down window to smoke in the car, and he said no, she didn't do that.

Maybe the window was steamed over or iced. I wondered how well Toni scraped her windows that morning after leaving work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744