Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling the mother she had a bruised knee that knocked out the gps thing, would be about the same as police not telling janina vasquez's mother she made a 911 call until months later. :/

For all we know Toni could have made one... How can your rule it out with a PD that's factually held back info like that before?

How do we know LE actually said this?
This was from a Mom that was still in shock and despair.

From what the Mom said I would go with the body was badly decomposed.
If the body was in good shape LE would have said they suspected foul play. The parents wouldn't be so sure it was an accident. The parents know more than they're telling the public. I'm just almost certain this will be decided as an accident and LE has the proof that will satisfy most.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kansascity.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/article138088153.html
Liz said she had a bruise to the knee. If she was in the water for 2 months no one would ever see a bruised knee. Is this fact? No, it's what Liz said to the media. LE never confirmed anything.

I keep going back to a tweet Toni made saying the weather forecast better be correct because it was going to mess up her cash. This most likely was in reference to her dancing that evening but also possibly a date afterwards for money, where she needed to drive to Parkville. I think she was driving to a residence and was to be there at a specific time, killed a little time before she was to arrive and accidentally drove down that boat ramp and possibly did slide some before going into the water. I posted earlier, possibly she thought the road into the park would take her through the park and to the residence.

I'm sure the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office is up to the task of determining how long Toni was in the water.

It's textbook stuff for them. Without the data tables all we can do is speculate. Near freezing for the first month and around an average of 43 for the second doesn't seem too bad to me. The big problem is insects and animals. Doubt that was an issue in the cold water.

I've been wondering where, specifically, Toni's mom got her information. It was reported as from the police. But was it an officer or someone else speculating? Or was it the ME giving preliminary findings? Huge difference. We will get the official results eventually.

There may have been a bruise on her knee. I do feel with the data of temps I found in that area the body was slowed with decomposition factors. The mum was in shock... they said a bruise and she may have assumed bumping GPS.
If toni was conscious at accident the bruise could easily be the struggle she experienced trying to get out of car .
It seems she was a fighter of sorts. If she went into the water she fought like hell to get out of it which would be seen in autopsy reports... as well as the eyes which would have a different appearance if she was knocked out when submerged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office is up to the task of determining how long Toni was in the water.

It's textbook stuff for them. Without the data tables all we can do is speculate. Near freezing for the first month and around an average of 43 for the second doesn't seem too bad to me. The big problem is insects and animals. Doubt that was an issue in the cold water.

I've been wondering where, specifically, Toni's mom got her information. It was reported as from the police. But was it an officer speculating? Or was it the ME giving preliminary findings? Huge difference. We will get the official results eventually.

I've read people think fish would have eaten on her. Being in the water that long makes the tissue detach and turn to mush. Hands and feet come off, it's bad. There is video of pigs being submerged in water and it shows the time. Gives you a good idea of what happened.

If you go visit the ramp as I did you will see that the idea of accidentally driving into the Missouri River is totally far fetched. I think the police want the suspect to be comfortable. They aren't going to tell us if they have a suspect. If they thought is was an accident why did they have 6 detectives on it? Maybe the bruise on the knee came from desperate kicking while she was being asphyxiated. I strongly believe that she either overdosed with someone who ditched her or it was a date gone bad.

If you go visit the ramp as I did you will see that the idea of accidentally driving into the Missouri River is totally far fetched. I think the police want the suspect to be comfortable. They aren't going to tell us if they have a suspect. If they thought is was an accident why did they have 6 detectives on it? Maybe the bruise on the knee came from desperate kicking while she was being asphyxiated. I strongly believe that she either overdosed with someone who ditched her or it was a date gone bad.

My number one theory right now is she accidentally thought the ramp was the road because of dense fog. Someone said it was very foggy that morning. I know KC and surrounding areas had some dense fog but can't remember the dates. After being there and seeing the ramp do you think fog could be disorienting enough to cause her to mistake the ramp for the road? May be impossible to know unless it was foggy. Also has anyone asked the park officials if that ramp gets slick?

Well, my reporter seems to have gone awol, so I phoned KCPD and gave them the Pokemon Go theory. Caldwell was not there so I gave it to another officer. It was the missing person department, and they still have the case.

What I find interesting is that a number of people in various places are wondering how LE could have called this an accident so quickly. What does LE know that we don't know? I have a feeling I know what they know. But I reported it anyway.

(In theory, after getting her iCloud, they would have known if she had played Pokemon Go recently. But not on Jan 15, however.)

Thanks Ace. This is what I was talking about several threads ago. LE may not have the time or social media skills to thinking everything. They are focused on interviews, physical evidence etc. Every bit helps and may offer new perspective. In response to the question about how they could have called it an accident so soon. In reality it has been a while. Two months exact. They originally said an accident was most likely, but they had not ruled out foul play, even though we're no specific indications of such. It seems accident is still the prevailing theory based on the information they have at the moment. The case however remains open. Thus, there must be additional follow up for instance the final report from the medical examiner.

So all I said was that it sounded like the Pete's were aware of the Pokemon angle before it was brought up on here. If they weren't, they are now. I have no doubt they want the same answers we do, which is, Is this possible and can it or can't it be ruled out? I have faith that they are "on this" meaning if it wasn't looked into before, they will follow up with it now. That they will go to the ends of the earth for Toni. That is my opinion only. I speculate that they are "on this".

Well, my reporter seems to have gone awol, so I phoned KCPD and gave them the Pokemon Go theory. Caldwell was not there so I gave it to another officer. It was the missing person department, and they still have the case.

What I find interesting is that a number of people in various places are wondering how LE could have called this an accident so quickly. What does LE know that we don't know? I have a feeling I know what they know. But I reported it anyway.

(In theory, after getting her iCloud, they would have known if she had played Pokemon Go recently. But not on Jan 15, however.)

They could know if she played pokemon go last without any iCloud data. All they needed was her google account, which was likely on her laptop as it stores passwords in the browser. There is no need for iCloud data or her device, all the pokemon go account data is saved on a game server in real time, accessed via the google account credentials. You could just login on any device and it will load her data, then you could just find where and when she caught last pokemon.

When you think about it, you have to wonder whether or not they have known this all along. Is this the kind of thing they would not release in order to protect a person's privacy? Would there be some other reason not to release this information?

They said they thought she skidded off the road somewhere while in an unfamiliar area.

Think about how stupid that sounded.

And then they were more or less right. (Maybe.)

If she were playing Pokemon Go and they knew about it, that crazy statement is yet another thing that suddenly makes perfect sense.

They could know if she played pokemon go last without any iCloud data. All they needed was her google account, which was likely on her laptop as it stores passwords in the browser. There is no need or iCloud data or her device, all the account data is saved in the google account.

What I'm thinking is that on her iCloud it would be a recently touched file, which would be the things you would look at most closely. It would be impossible to miss. Assuming her backup was working and didn't exclude the Pokemon Go files.

Yes, they could have known before getting her iCloud, too.

I just logged into my pokemon go account on a device I never played the game on, and I can see the city caught and date of every pokemon I have, and so I can tell when/where I caught my last pokemon. Sept 4th 2016! They used to show a little map, but that's not there anymore. But all that is relevant is if it has parkville, jan 15, 2017

What I'm thinking is that on her iCloud it would be a recently touched file, which would be the things you would look at most closely. It would be impossible to miss. Assuming her backup was working and didn't exclude the Pokemon Go files.

Yes, they could have known before getting her iCloud, too.

The pokemon go files are irrelevant because they are just the app files, not data. The files will show the install datestamp. The game doesn't store any data in iCloud, it uses the google account as credentials for the pokemon go servers. iCloud is irrelevant. If you have pokemon go installed, you can see what I mean. Go into icloud storage and you'll see it doesn't use iCloud at all for data storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member