Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCPD is investigating Toni's case not NKCPD, right? And wasn't the reason given was because Toni left Chrome which is in KC? Am I remembering this correctly?

Could it be KCPD is investigating because Toni lived in Kansas City? Wouldn't you look at the missing person's case as where she went missing from which would be her home? Guess since KCPD was doing the investigating they're still on the investigation even though her body was found in Parkville. May change some if this turns out to be a homicide.

Lets say that in the toxicology report she tests positive for heroin. Will LE just let that sit? Or will they re-visit foul play? Maybe she OD with someone and they dumped her.

With all of the decomposition Toni's body had I doubt they got toxicology from anything but hair. That would show habitual use of drugs or a drug. I've considered an OD too but doubt they will be able to prove it with the toxicology report.

With all of the decomposition Toni's body had I doubt they got toxicology from anything but hair. That would show habitual use of drugs or a drug. I've considered an OD too but doubt they will be able to prove it with the toxicology report.

Her body was allegedly in good condition. That's why so many have deduced that she wasn't in that river for long.

Her body was allegedly in good condition. That's why so many have deduced that she wasn't in that river for long.

Wasn't it Toni's Mom who said they saw a bruise on her leg? I don't think anyone else reported on the condition of Toni's body other than her Mother. I don't think the parents identified the body.

Wasn't it Toni's Mom who said they saw a bruise on her leg? I don't think anyone else reported on the condition of Toni's body other than her Mother. I don't think the parents identified the body.
If there was evidence of a bruise she wasn't in a fast moving river current for 2 months. Don't argue its winter because it's been a very unseasonably warm winter, I don't think any lakes around here even froze over this year which is quite rare.

If there was evidence of a bruise she wasn't in a fast moving river current for 2 months. Don't argue its winter because it's been a very unseasonably warm winter, I don't think any lakes around here even froze over this year which is quite rare.

She was in a car, not a fast moving river current.

And it may not have been frozen, but the water was certainly cold.

She was in a car, not a fast moving river current.

And it may not have been frozen, but the water was certainly cold.
This point has been argued ad nauseum. I live in KC and have a pond that barely frosted over this year. She was in a fast moving river current with her car window rolled down. Not excellent conditions for preserving a body for weeks and or months.

This point has been argued ad nauseum. I live in KC and have a pond that barely frosted over this year. She was in a fast moving river current with her car window rolled down. Not excellent conditions for preserving a body for weeks and or months.

Even if the water was very cold, wouldn't parasites, bacteria, fish, etc have taken quite a toll on her body?

When Toni went in the water temperture was near freezing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp8.jpg
    tmp8.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 99
That's the data for St Charles Mo which is a suburb of St. Louis. No where near KC.

I know. Unfortunately they don't seem to have data for Kansas city. The previous graph is quite a ways downstream. The water only gets warmer as it flows downstream. Here is quite a ways upstream. Even colder.

edit: Actually, St. Josheph is much closer to Kansas City. And this graph shows the water temperature at around 2C for the first month. Very cold.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp9.jpg
    tmp9.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 112
I know. Unfortunately they don't seem to have data for Kansas city. The previous graph is quite a ways downstream. The water only gets warmer as it flows downstream. Here is quite a ways upstream. Even colder.

edit: Actually, St. Josheph is much closer to Kansas City. And this graph shows the water temperature at around 2C for the first month. Very cold.

attachment.php

That's on the complete other side of the state. It is not relevant to the area. Doesn't matter if KC is upstream.

attachment.php
That's still unseasonably warm. Water at those temps would not preserve a body.

The point I was making is if Toni were in the river for six plus weeks they would not have seen a bruise on her leg. I did a lot of research on decomposition while submerged in water. From what I found the cold water of the Missouri river may have caused a very small lessening in the decomposition, it takes being encased in ice to stop decomposition and very very cold water to decrease it. Missouri did have a warm winter. The water was in the thirties and forties through out that six week period of time. If Toni's body was in good shape, I would say the body had been put there just a short time before the car was found. The Mom most likely did not want to think about how bad the decomposition was. The parents did not identify the body which tells me the body was severely decomposed.

The point I was making is if Toni were in the river for six plus weeks they would not have seen a bruise on her leg. I did a lot of research on decomposition while submerged in water. From what I found the cold water of the Missouri river may have caused a very small lessening in the decomposition, it takes being encased in ice to stop decomposition and very very cold water to decrease it. Missouri did have a warm winter. The water was in the thirties and forties through out that six week period of time. If Toni's body was in good shape, I would say the body had been put there just a short time before the car was found. The Mom most likely did not want to think about how bad the decomposition was. The parents did not identify the body which tells me the body was severely decomposed.
Sorry to be graphic but if she was I the water for that long at those temps she would have lost limbs and would mostly like not have much skin if any left intact.

Sorry to be graphic but if she was I the water for that long at those temps she would have lost limbs and would mostly like not have much skin if any left intact.

This is what I found when researching.

Telling the mother she had a bruised knee that knocked out the gps thing, would be about the same as police not telling janina vasquez's mother she made a 911 call until months later. :/

For all we know Toni could have made one... How can your rule it out with a PD that's factually held back info like that before?

If only we had more info from LE as to her actual condition when she was found. So much speculation it's hard to know what's fact or simply rumor.

From what the Mom said I would go with the body was badly decomposed.
If the body was in good shape LE would have said they suspected foul play. The parents wouldn't be so sure it was an accident. The parents know more than they're telling the public. I'm just almost certain this will be decided as an accident and LE has the proof that will satisfy most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member