Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is starting to focus solely on the boat ramp when the main issue is why on earth would she be out there in the first place. It has been mentioned before that it would have been very obvious that she was not on a normal road. No street lights, traffic signs etc. There were also plenty of places to turn around before she got to the end where the boat ramp is located.

The suggestion that she was drunk is just ridiculous, the cop pulled her over for such a minor offence because he was checking for drunk driving. That's typical at those hours of the morning and pulling someone over for a lane change isn't normal unless you suspect drunk driving. So if she had been drunk or even buzzed he would have noticed, smelled it etc.

There is definitely more to this story than her slipping down an icy boat ramp unless the boat ramp is not where she entered the water. It just doesn't make any sense. I also read someone suggesting that if there was foul play they wouldn't have kept her in the car but buried her... I'm sorry but that is so wrong, burying a body is no easy task not to mention having the tools on you to do so and the time. If this was a crime it was not premeditated. And keeping her in the car and dumping it is actually smart if there is no reason for anyone to suspect her being out in such a remote area.
Although I agree I doubt she was drunk there have been valid suggestions as to why she may have been in the area and how she could have gone down the ramp.

attachment.php

Pardon the jagged lines, but here is a visualization of what I said yesterday. What if the blue line was her intended route, but she went too far and took red route? To me it looks like the bends in the river are similar at both turns.

Attachments

• toni.JPG
    toni.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 164
I think whomever previously ditched the escalade. Had ditched her car as well in the same spot.

Because who ditches a car in the river where people load boats at.

I have a question. What does Pete Sr. have to with this case? Why would he be doing Q and A on social media? Does he even live in KC? Wouldn't his opinions or knowledge only be per BF?

Just Wondering.

I believe it has been 6 days and if it were cut and dried an accident it would have been ruled that way already.

JMO

MrX, where would the red line be taking her?
Edit: I meant BLUE line.

And the blue line? Where does everyone think she was trying to go? Ive heard meeting friends at a place that was already closed so that cant be it.

Lets use this to make the world better. How does someone under drinking age work in a strip bar? It is a disgusting predatory environment. Of all the crap our society wont allow.. we allow this?

I'd like there to be more awareness about predators and being better able to identify them and predatory behavior. There is a considerable amount of dangerous people around and about. Some very bad things can occur and people don't think it's going to happen to them.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with you. I think we - especially local women here in the metro - do have a right to some answers. If it was truly a tragic boat ramp death, it's time to either get a gate, install cameras, or shut it down. If I was KCPD, I might even go so far as to voluntarily re-scan the boat ramp area to prove to the public that it isn't a well-known dumping ground. Given the insanely sketchy investigation and kc's homicide and missing persons rate, I think that would work wonders in terms of regaining public trust. I think they also owe it to us to show us the dash footage and QT footage. The unfortunate truth so well documented by MaxManning is that KC has systematic issues preventing justice from being served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a local KC woman, I couldn't agree with you more! I would like answers... Because right now, there are a lot of missing women, especially in the Northland.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I also want to know why pete sr is all up in this? Sorry but if my daughter died, I would have a problem with ber BF's dad making himself a spokesperson

The suggestion that she was drunk is just ridiculous, the cop pulled her over for such a minor offence because he was checking for drunk driving. That's typical at those hours of the morning and pulling someone over for a lane change isn't normal unless you suspect drunk driving. So if she had been drunk or even buzzed he would have noticed, smelled it etc.

There were at least 1-2 hours between the pulling over and her car went into water, plenty time for her to got drunk or taking drugs, especially if she was on her way to buy drug when she was pulled over by the police

I also want to know why pete sr is all up in this? Sorry but if my daughter died, I would have a problem with ber BF's dad making himself a spokesperson

I agree and have been rather tough on Pete Sr. Reading through his Q&A I still have mixed feelings. On one hand I applaud his energy towards solving this case and trying as best as he can to answer all of the heavily scrutinized questions he and all of us have. On the other hand I find it out of line to go against the parents.

I'm still trying to figure out the parent's perspective. I really don't understand some of their actions or lack of action. For sure they have more info than anyone, so they've got to be making the best decisions right? So either they are right on and taking the scrutiny until justice is served or they are what I'll call unique. I don't believe everything I read about them.

Yep already read those stories as I've been on this story since day 1. I still stick with my opinion and encourage you to watch the videos.

and how have you been on this story since day 1, when you joined this sight in mar of 2017?

There were at least 1-2 hours between the pulling over and her car went into water, plenty time for her to got drunk or taking drugs, especially if she was on her way to buy drug when she was pulled over by the police

Where are you getting 2 hours? We don't know when the car went in the river.

Where does the 1-2 hours come from? How does anyone know when she went into the water?

I also highly doubt she would get high or drunk on the way to buy drugs. If she were the type to drink while driving she would have gotten into trouble before this, drinking "while" driving is not a normal thing to do. If she decided to get high it suggests its something shes done a lot and it wouldn't have impaired her judgement so much that she would have wound up where she did.

attachment.php

Pardon the jagged lines, but here is a visualization of what I said yesterday. What if the blue line was her intended route, but she went too far and took red route? To me it looks like the bends in the river are similar at both turns.
It's an interesting theory, but as someone that lives in KC, you know where each bridge that crosses the river is located. IMO I can't see how she would think she could end up anywhere but the river by going down the boat ramp.

I've driven her suspected route, and even if she was headed to 635 there were numerous places to turn around without driving down a desolate Park road and ending in the river. Also, I was just at this park yesterday, I still can't find the logic in turning anywhere near the boat ramp. It just doesn't add up to me. There we countless parking lots and turn arounds prior to the boat ramp and no matter which direction you're coming from, you'd have to really want to end up on that boat ramp IMO.

I personally think her car being on the boat ramp was either intentional by her, or someone that wanted to cause her harm.

I think whomever previously ditched the escalade. Had ditched her car as well in the same spot.

Because who ditches a car in the river where people load boats at.

Unfortunately , MANY do. It's remote and if you ditch a car early winter it would be covered by silt by spring. A safe dumping ground. It's been happening for decades . Many times LE might be aware however the cost of drudging these areas are not a cost the department can handle. A victimless crime per say. Body involved that's different.

It's an interesting theory, but as someone that lives in KC, you know where each bridge that crosses the river is located. IMO I can't see how she would think she could end up anywhere but the river by going down the boat ramp.

I've driven her suspected route, and even if she was headed to 635 there were numerous places to turn around without driving down a desolate Park road and ending in the river. Also, I was just at this park yesterday, I still can't find the logic in turning anywhere near the boat ramp. It just doesn't add up to me. There we countless parking lots and turn arounds prior to the boat ramp and no matter which direction you're coming from, you'd have to really want to end up on that boat ramp IMO.

I personally think her car being on the boat ramp was either intentional by her, or someone that wanted to cause her harm.

Boat ramps have grooves/trenches in them, so if she went down as an accident she would have figured out quickly she wasn't on a road. It would be very bumpy. -unless she was going fast, unconscious, etc..

Where are you getting 2 hours? We don't know when the car went in the river.

She left the gas station around 4:50 am, and I read from an article in which LE said they believed her car went into the water between 6:30-7:00 am (link was in the previous post)

Boat ramps have grooves/trenches in them, so if she went down as an accident she would have figured out quickly she wasn't on a road. It would be very bumpy. -unless she was going fast, unconscious, etc..

According to her family, they believe she was trying to make an U turn, and her car slipped into the water when she was backing her car out of the boat ramp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968