GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the county/city line at the River Des Peres? How did the body get across? Aren't there chain link fences along there? Is the water up or is it empty? It's more of a rain run off than an actual river, isn't it?

1) yes, RDP is the border
2) not completely fenced in -- deep depressed creek/canal that runs waste water to the Mississippi from the North part of StL
3) empty-ish (it has been dry)
4) yes, was a river a long time ago, but it is used as storm drainage

hope that helps . . .

City LE, County LE, County SWAT & dogs, FBI

still no confirmation that it is Tyler, though

how long did it take LE to make the discovery from the time of the 911 call ? just curious

For non-locals: the River des Peres (literally "river of the fathers") is actually a glorified storm water and sanitary water runoff that flows through many communities around St. Louis. Locally punned as the "River Despair." Not advised to fish or swim there. No strong flow except in situations where there has been a lot of run-off from recent storms.

I've read through the thread now and I am just completely outraged! WTF is going on in this world that people can just walk into someones house and take their child. Evil, pure freakin' evil that's all I can think right now.

DH is from St. Louis and this area isn't too far from his family home, we know the area quite well.

Tyler :rose:

Christine Dasher is the grandmother who was with Shelby and Tyler. Not much on her from FB (she's on Shelby's friends list).

A neighbor just walked up to the house and said she wanted to talk to Chris (not sure if Chris is in the house though).

Tragic -- so very tragic!

Mel

That really irritates me for some reason. I know that the neighbors are concerned and all, but that home is a crime scene right now. The family is with investigators. They need to stay away from the cameras -- gather in another neighbors home -- and support the family from a distance. Pray for them and baby Tyler. Nothing good can come from people hovering around a crimescene. What if some "man" did take Tyler and there were footprints impressions from the scene that are now ruined because people are walking on the property? LE really should be keeping people away!

i wish they would have someone just stay with the body of a child and not walk away...so sad...

Wow, this all happened quickly. So many questions. Poor baby and his poor family.

how long did it take LE to make the discovery from the time of the 911 call ? just curious

I believe they said the 911 call was sometime around 11-12ish and the discovery was just about 45 minutes ago. So about 3-4 hours, if my memory is correct.

Reporter says mom and grandmom were in the home this morning when they discovered Tyler gone.

Hon,how far away is this from the house?

Not too far away from his house on Clevedon Street - but not sure where the body was found. If you Google Affton, MO, and check the Google map, you can see the River, the cemetery & the parks along the River's banks. I heard something about Olde English Road which is just west of the big cemetery . . . Fox2News said not a mile away from the house

Man, family saw this on the TV before LE could talk with them . . . NASTY media!

And all those poor officers will never get that scene out of their heads,either.

Wow, this all happened quickly. So many questions. Poor baby and his poor family.

And we're sitting here watching possible crime scene (at the home) get mucked up. People in front of the home, no cops in front of the home. Arggg... More people arriving too!

Scene live @ 2:04 PM. Photo of covered body :(

Looks like the body wasn't hidden at all (assuming LE didn't touch it (I hope not)).

body.jpg

I believe they said the 911 call was sometime around 11-12ish and the discovery was just about 45 minutes ago. So about 3-4 hours, if my memory is correct.

wow not long at all.......i have the upmost respect for LE,i certainly couldn't be the one to find a scene like this.

i feel so blessed to know my little ones are safe with me tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member