GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News Conference will be streaming at 4:30 p.m. on kmov.com and fox2now.com

So very, very sad. A woman & man walking their dogs found his little body. The reporter asked if he was wearing his pajamas or covered in a blanket and they said no.

Bless little Tyler. May you rest in peace and may we find whoever did this to you and bring them to justice.

Hmmm...reporter just said he was found in the jammies and blanket (blue). I guess we'll have to wait for the presser.

Who did this and why! Bless you little tyler -- you grabbed my heart today and I will never forget it.

Mel

Friend of the mother said live that mom recently graduated of high school. I'm thinking 18 or so years old.

Looks like they might be getting ready to remove the childs body...or blocking the body?

I'm not sure which stream you're watching, but fox2 has the closest & clearest one. Lots of CSI's out there taking measurements and pictures right now. The body has not been moved as the sheet is covering the bush still. I see a lot of county cops... haven't seen any major case squad members yet. I would imagine with the death of a child they'd call in the MCS sooner rather than later.

In lobby of Detective's office there's woman sitting there asked if baby's grandmother, she said yes

Asked for baby's father's name she said she wasn't saying anymore

Reporting that several people have been brought in for questioning - no confirmations if it's parents or not.

Grandmother in lobby was 'visibly shaken' and would not confirm father's identity.

StLPD says hand-cuffed person is NOT a POI, according to KMOX

Presser getting ready to start. County Chief is there

No other missing children reported in the area

Recapping events...

Now saying 'no visible' signs of forced entry, don't know if door was left unlocked, still under investigations.

Siting of man in wooded area - male in 30's near middle school carrying a child in blue blanket. About 12:30pm this afternoon. About a mile from the scene.

Small found found deceased; no confirmation of ID but no other child missing. Family has been notified about a child being found.

No particular suspects, speaking with both parents. No one has been eliminated.

Presser is changing the timeline... child went to bed sometime after midnight in the early morning hours of today, and police were not called until 11:30 p.m.... earlier reports said he went to bed at 10:30. No signs of forced entry into the home. They do not have an id on the child found deceased yet, but no other children missing in the area. The family has been cooperative. They have located the father, he is being interviewed now. At this point there are no particular suspects and no one has been eliminated as a suspect.

I'm not sure which stream you're watching, but fox2 has the closest & clearest one. Lots of CSI's out there taking measurements and pictures right now. The body has not been moved as the sheet is covering the bush still. I see a lot of county cops... haven't seen any major case squad members yet. I would imagine with the death of a child they'd call in the MCS sooner rather than later.

Im watching the same thing now..

Discovered by people walking dog.

No suspects,noone eliminated as suspect.The man seen last night carrying the baby was around 30,white,black hoodie,sweatpants,carrying a baby with a blue blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist