DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who was in the house

mother child and they know grandmother lives in the house

no reason to think child left on his own

mother's been interviewed physically can't say where mother is now

adding haven't technically cancelled alert yet but if they do discover it is tyler they will cancel the alert

thanking the media for covering it

Okay, so the "man" was seen walking with the baby at about 12:30pm. If the weather is chilly or even cold there... I could see someone wearing a hoodie and having their child wrapped in a blanket? I don't know if this person is even involved. My feeling is telling me it is someone in the family or someone who knew the family. I really do not think this is a stranger abduction. The babies body is found close to the home, there are no signs of forced entry, etc... I've just heard it all before and unfortunately, this poor baby was most likely betrayed by someone he knew and loved!

As soon as LE arrived at the house, LE determined it to be foul play . . . what was this?

knew early on this was foul play based on something they saw in the house...???? some type of criminal activity - that's why it was such a quick response....

(weird, but no sign of forced entry....)

He said LE knew early on that there was foul play involved....I wonder how.

Detectives from early on,found something in the nature of foulplay in the house.

The 1230pm sighting today doesn't come into play for me. It's windy and a little breezy today so a man walking with a child at 1230 in the afternoon wrapped in a blanket would not be out of the ordinary.

knew early on this was foul play based on something they saw in the house...???? some type of criminal activity - that's why it was such a quick response....

(weird, but no sign of forced entry....)

I think he cleared up what he meant later by saying this isn't a case of a child wandering away to a neighbor's house, etc.

Does anyone know...

1) Is the middle school between the house and the crime scene and what sort of a route is it (woods, busy road, untraveled street)?

2) How far between the house and the crime scene? I heard a reporter say almost a mile...is that correct?

Dad's name is Joe Ellington and the reporter said that there was a RO on him?

The 1230pm sighting today doesn't come into play for me. It's windy and a little breezy today so a man walking with a child at 1230 in the afternoon wrapped in a blanket would not be out of the ordinary.

I agree! It's been a rather windy day here today and I'm sure there is a ton of people in that neighborhood with children walking around. I find the timeline keep changing very hinky, original reporting was the mother was 42... which turns out to be the grandmother. Originally the baby was put to bed at 10:30 and not discovered missing until around noon because they all slept in late (with a toddler, I don't understand this mine were like roosters up at the crack of dawn!) How can two adults in the house not hear someone come in? Once again we have a child missing, and then turning up deceased within a few blocks of home.

He said LE knew early on that there was foul play involved....I wonder how.

:waitasec: I am wondering if there was something stated in the 9-1-1 call that gave them a clue ?

:waitasec:

From what I've heard about local's in LI case, this is my suspicion as to why they are only talking to networks and not local media.

I feel so bad for the family having to deal with all of that.

All of this is.just.so.sad.

Respectfully, this happened so fast, that is why it was covered locally. Nothing to do with Lisa Irwin (which is NOT local to here). And sad, sad indeed

I don't see how LE will be able to determine whether or not the door was locked. They will only be able to go on whatever the family tells them, based on their memories, not facts.

The Chief called the man walking w/ baby a "suspect," then immediately corrected himself. I think whoever did this has threatened the mother in the past, since the police immediately expected foul play.

From the helicopter you could see CSI taking pictures of evidence cards at the house on the table that is on their back patio. What on earth was on that table of interest?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744