GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the sheet has been removed from the childs body ..this area should be a no fly zone out of respect.. Im gonna go for a walk with my little boy...so sad....

We know there was a restraining order against Tyler's father, but could mom have been trying to get him to pay child support? Was mom going to take him to court? Was money going to start being taken out of his check?

If grandma is only 42, I would think that would make mom relatively young? Something really fishy knowing that police immediately knew this was a case of foul play?

Ugh... I'm just sick!

We know there was a restraining order against Tyler's father, but could mom have been trying to get him to pay child support? Was mom going to take him to court? Was money going to start being taken out of his check?

If grandma is only 42, I would think that would make mom relatively young? Something really fishy knowing that police immediately knew this was a case of foul play?

Ugh... I'm just sick!

I don't know how true any of the restraining order information is correct because I cannot find anything under her name or his in the Mo. Court system... which leads me to believe there is no formal child support order filed either.

I have the StL City & Fire scanner on at my house all the time. However, about 1120a it went offline! I was not listening, of course, as it is just noise in the background. That was just about the time when I saw my neighbor, a StL Detective, fly out of his house & jump into his black Yukon & speed off. But then the Amber Alert went out & I turned on KMOX (AM radio). My neighborhood is up Gravois Ave a few miles north of the County Line.

I see the "King of Beers" building all the time!

Thanks krimekat. I wonder if this is why the scanner went off line :(

Mel

Friend of mom said on camera that mom recently graduated high school, so yes, young.

Wasn't it said earlier that "dad" was not in the baby's life? If true, I doubt he would have a key...JMO

Did he just say body was 3 BLOCKS or 3 MILES away from the house?

Now that the sheet has been removed from the childs body ..this area should be a no fly zone out of respect.. Im gonna go for a walk with my little boy...so sad....

It was nice that the news helicopter honored that when they took the sheet off. They backed off to a wide shot. Nice that you are getting out to clear your head. This gets so depressing.

Ugh... I'm just sick!

--she looks quite young in her f/b profile pic.

--someone here earlier said that she had just recently graduated high school.

The person seen carrying the baby in a blue blanket was near Rogers Middle School. That is the opposite direction of the house and where the baby has been found. I don't think it has anything to do with baby Tyler, moo.

Okay, so the "man" was seen walking with the baby at about 12:30pm. If the weather is chilly or even cold there... I could see someone wearing a hoodie and having their child wrapped in a blanket? I don't know if this person is even involved. My feeling is telling me it is someone in the family or someone who knew the family. I really do not think this is a stranger abduction. The babies body is found close to the home, there are no signs of forced entry, etc... I've just heard it all before and unfortunately, this poor baby was most likely betrayed by someone he knew and loved!

In case no one responded, I live a few miles north of the scene (in StL City) & it's overcast & 65 degrees . . . getting dark now! And chilly

I am embarrassed to watch Fox2News in StL

I had to take a break, too. DD (4) had been asking today for me to teach her to read, so we just finished -- at, bat, cat, fat, mat, pat, sat, tat. She then wanted to learn Latin... But I think I'm going to close the computer, read some more with DD, then take both kids to the playground.

A neighbor said she became suspcious about 11:30 p.m. Monday after seeing a car with a loud exhaust system make a U-turn on the block and drive off.

Several relatives of the boy arrived at the scene Tuesday afternoon crying and consoling each other.

Meagan Mayer, a childhood friend of Dasher's who showed up at the search scene today distraught and sobbing, said Dasher and Tyler's father had no domestic problems. She said she believes Tyler's father would never take him.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_19db47d0-0fbf-11e1-b8ec-0019bb30f31a.html

The person seen carrying the baby in a blue blanket was near Rogers Middle School. That is the opposite direction of the house and where the baby has been found. I don't think it has anything to do with baby Tyler, moo.

I hope this person will come forward soon, if they were not involved, so LE can rule out this sighting.

I think the reporter said the mother was trying to get a restraining order.Probably heard that from friends they're talking to.

As soon as LE arrived at the house, LE determined it to be foul play . . . what was this?

Tyler just started walking a month ago. Tyler would have to get out of crib, through the house, open the door, walk out the door (to wherever).

It's rare, IMHO, that a newly walking baby would be able to maneuver this without anyone seeing him. Yes, babies do walk, but how far could he get? The chances of him walking into the hands of a baby snatcher are quite high as well.

From watching the scene live, and listening to the Chief, I absolutely believe this was truly an abduction.

Search dogs now going house to house to see what path was taken (lead them to the person who took Tyler). Doggies going behind houses.

I trust the dogs will trace the child from the house to the dump site. Who took him there -- that's the question. Even if he walked himself, I can't believe he walked and killed himself behind that bush = KWIM?

If a sane person finds a child, they call LE -- they don't kill him.

MOO and all that.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members