GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if dad had a key?

You know it just dawned on me that any locksmith could easily gain entry into a home and possibly career criminals as well. Everyone needs to rethink how they secure their homes when they sleep.

Did he just say body was 3 BLOCKS or 3 MILES away from the house?

I believe it was 0.3 miles from the home (3 tenths of a mile) - very close IMO

I wonder if she had another guy in her life and perhaps the reporter got it wrong and the restraining order wasn't against the dad but a boyfriend?

Is this a good, middle of the road, or bad neighborhood????

He was found in New St. Marcus Cemetary, about 50 feet off of Des Peres Parkway... this is within 1/3 of a mile from the house. Larry Conners is reporting the baby was naked and was not covered in a blanket, as relayed to him by the woman who found his body. Very sad.

Hey, Stella - since we're neighbors & know the 'hood, I am thinking, well -- the link below from the StL Post-Dispatch came to mind:

http://www.stltoday.com/pdf-heroin-...pdf_9062fc7a-0ce7-11e1-a4ef-0019bb30f31a.html

I kinda thought that after snooping around on her facebook, as well as a few of her friends. Also the man they had cuffed earlier bears a striking resemblance to one of her friends that she "loves". I just find it extremely odd that a child of that age is put to bed at 10:30 p.m. ... or even later as in "early morning hours" as they are now reporting. Will be interesting to see if neighbors report any "partying" going on last night outside.

He was found in New St. Marcus Cemetary, about 50 feet off of Des Peres Parkway... this is within 1/3 of a mile from the house. Larry Conners is reporting the baby was naked and was not covered in a blanket, as relayed to him by the woman who found his body. Very sad.

Oh no... where were his jammies?? Mom said he was wearing blue pajama's with trucks on them?? Is this going to be another "Well, they haven't even found his clothes?"

Is this a good, middle of the road, or bad neighborhood????

It's residential but it's the City . . . middle class. Many bad areas around this area (and mine, too).

It's hit or miss in StL City; heck, there are refurbished 150 year old mansions & burned-out crack houses in my 'hood (working ones).

A blanket, a shirt and something else was found in a driveway nearby... producer was talking loud & reporters microphone picked it up.

11:00 a.m.? My kids get up somewhere in the vicinity of 5 and 6 a.m. Sleeping in more like 6:15 !

Looks like she has a boyfriend named Andrew. Someone she calls "my love" more than once. Confused though, because he calls someone else his girlfriend. There are people in my life who I call "my love" and "honey" who are not my significant other, so it probably means nothing other than close friendship.

is the county this is in also st louis county?

The house is located in St. Louis County, but I believe the cemetery where the baby was found is in the city. The lines between city & county down there are very, very close. Clevedon is County, yet River Des Peres is City... it's strange.

is the county this is in also st louis county?

yes, The River Des Peres close to where the body was found is the border between StL City & StL County

Actually, let me correct myself. StL City is not part of any county. StL County is a different jurisdiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho