GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I will be shocked if the person who killed this baby was a complete, random stranger...JMO

I am heartbroken for little Tyler and his family but I am thankful that they are solving this so quickly.

Why are times changing...now they just said mom got up around 9:30 or 10:00 - is it just poor reporting?????

Body has been removed from the scene. Coroner will be doing an autopsy

Why are times changing...now they just said mom got up around 9:30 or 10:00 - is it just poor reporting?????

I'm hoping it is just bad reporting because according to the press conference, police were not called until 11:30-ish am!

omggggggggggg...........what are they doing to the evidence??????????????? Holy cow. Holy cow.

Teh - LE went out and bought the same outfit the mother described. I'm assuming it was a newly purchased outfit since they were able to get it so quickly. The photos of the blanket/top was shown before the body was located.

That's what I took away early on in the investigation.

MOO

Mel

ETA: lauriej just pointed out mom had 2 pairs of the pj's and that's why LE was able to identify the clothing so quickly. Thanks lauriej.

I just want to cry...I look over at my two year old boy playing and eating away next to me so sweet, loving and innocent... and a little child lays dead in a bush at the same moment...Im SICK!

How long to you think before we know if it's the missing baby? I would think the parents will be asked to identify him?

Just caught up on this thread. Huge thanks to the locals for filling in the cracks (some major) in the reporting. What worries me, what SICKENS me, is that if the poor little guy was found undressed and in an exposed area that seems to point more to a non-parental offender, or at least someone who has no care for the little boy at all.

Heart sick and enraged.

I came to this one late too. It had already progressed to unhappy ending before I could finish reading the thread.

Locals, is LE assuring the public that there is not a general threat or are they telling everyone to remain vigilant?

To me, this response is key to knowing so much about a case.

Thanks in advance.

WHy would the killer take the time to take his pajama shirt off.. all parents know those tight fitting PJ tops are hard as heck to get on and off. (They have to be snug to be safe for sleepwear). I just don't understand.. I could see removing the bottoms if he was going to be sexually molested.. but the top makes no sense to me. Of course i'm not some kidnapping baby killer so maybe i should be glad it makes no sense...

The killer may have wanted to separate the clothing from the child so it would take longer to identify. Prolly didn't think through that there are no missing children in the area. That's my assumption.

MOO

Mel

-----------that isn't evidence.

..that's a pic from earlier, mom had 2 pairs of identical pj's---that was them showing them to reporters.

http://affton.patch.com/articles/police-search-for-missing-affton-toddler#photo-8456178

"Tyler's mother had two sets of the pajamas he was last seen in. This is one of them."

That makes sense, my kids typically have more than one set of the same PJs due to them being on sale, or given as shower gifts by multiple people. Same with blankets.

How long to you think before we know if it's the missing baby? I would think the parents will be asked to identify him?

ME just removed the body from the scene (within the last 30 minutes), and I would hope an identification would be within the next couple of hours.

I'm 90% sure this is little Tyler, since there are no other missing children in the area. But you just never know (and that would mean Tyler is still missing and there's another child dead). I can't imagine that.

Rest in peace sweet one.

Mel

did they say if they would hold other PC tonight?

yes, and I'm sure Fox2News (which is streaming live & link provided in above threads) will be on it.

I turned it off, because I can hear no more of it. I do have the scanner back up & reset it to StL County & Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho