GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who wanted it to look like an abduction might remove clothing to stage a sexual assault motive.

Why is he holding the pjs & blanket? Why aren't they in an evidence bag?

In the interview where the reporter talks with the aunt/friend (?). She says the blanket is just a replica, not the actual blanket. I'm going to assume that's the case with the PJ's too.

ETA- Just saw the post above about Mom having two pairs of pj's.

If it is little tyler that is found, at least the family can try and start the healing and not wonder for days, months or even years where he is..may the person who did this suffer forever...

How long to you think before we know if it's the missing baby? I would think the parents will be asked to identify him?

LE pretty much confirmed that the body found today is that of baby Tyler. They made it clear that there are no other missing toddlers in the area. We know that mom and dad are with investigators and that grandma was seen in the lobby visibly upset. I think all is going to depend on mom's story. Does it change? Is she willing to take a polygraph. Will she lawyer up before the night is over? LE is going to have to rule out the family before moving forward and I hope and pray the family does everything in their power to allow LE to do that. I don't think any of us want for anyone in the family to be involved. I would rather it be some sick monster who did this to precious Tyler and not someone he knew and loved.

The waiting for the next development is the hardest.

Why is he holding the pjs & blanket? Why aren't they in an evidence bag?

Local news said the family had TWO of both the blanket and the jammies and the ones in the picture is what they put on the air very early today after this happened to show the public what to look for. Probably why the baby was found with no clothes .... the abductor knew people would recognize the clothes.

I wonder if these reporters on the Fox live stream know that their chit chat about the witnesses, etc. (were just talking about the brown haired one being the one who was walking the dog, it was the blonde who was crying) is being picked up.

I wonder if these reporters on the Fox live stream know that their chit chat about the witnesses, etc. (were just talking about the brown haired one being the one who was walking the dog, it was the blonde who was crying) is being picked up.

clueless of hot mikes !

I'm from the other side of the planet so I'm wondering if someone can tell me if this incident is close to the L Irwin one? Have there been any discussions about the case similarities - taken from the crib, sighting of the man in the white hood etc ... Have they clarified if that sighting was at 12:30am or pm?

I'm from the other side of the planet so I'm wondering if someone can tell me if this incident is close to the L Irwin one? Have there been any discussions about the case similarities - taken from the crib, sighting of the man in the white hood etc ... Have they clarified if that sighting was at 12:30am or pm?

there is over 200 miles between the two homes

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

They are recapping now if you want to listen? hope the link works

It is a few hundred miles from where Lisa went missing, the other end of the state.

So the call from a witness that saw a man in his 30's in dark hoodie carrying a child in a blue blanket came in before Shelby called to report Tyler missing...

Detectives are now arriving at the house to go through it with a fine toothed comb...

Lillith, Lisa Irwin is missing from KC MO, on the western side of the state. Tyler's case is just outside Affton, on the eastern side of the state. It's about 250 mi from St. Louis MO to KC MO. Map link here.

Why doesn't the live stream work for me? Is it down?

ETA: Nevermind! It's working now!

It's about a 4 hour drive.

Regarding his clothes missing, wonder if the abductor took off his clothes to remove identification and if Tyler started crying and if he was killed to be kept quiet. :( This is so sad, I don't understand. These poor babies.

Co-sleeping forever is starting to look like a good idea.

This was asked during presser someone asked about the other missing child in the state and any possible connection....

I missed the beginning but the end of the response was something like it would be a stretch.

Anyone else catch that at the end of the pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho