GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the link between the crime scene, the house, and the cemetary? I saw the babysitter being interviewed at the cemetary (with headstones in the background) and thought "what an odd place for an interview".

Thanks!

Mel

It gave me the creeps when I saw that video because I believe it was taken before the baby was found.

Stella - with regards to your "what we know" post - i believe it's being reported that the call from the witness who saw a man carrying a baby in a blue blanket came in BEFORE Shelby called to report her son missing....

There are a lot of cemeteries in this area. So it may not be the same cemetery in the interview.

I could understand a 19 year old sleeping in if she partied or whatever (not that I approve of it considering she has a baby to care for) but what about the grandma? Where was she? Did she sleep in also?

The only thing I know about grandma is that she is 42-years-old and that she was home at the time.

A neighbor is now saying that the home was very active with people coming and going day and night. Grandma's friends? Mom's friends? We don't know?

Stella - with regards to your "what we know" post - i believe it's being reported that the call from the witness who saw a man carrying a baby in a blue blanket came in BEFORE Shelby called to report her son missing....

I saw that posted here earlier, but before Tyler was found local reporters on Fox or KMOV (i was switching between the two hoping they were going to release a picture) and said someone actually walked up to LE and reported it to them at the house. So who knows what is correct?!?! Some of the early reporting on this has STUNK!!! Why would someone report it before the baby was reported missing?!?

I believe New St. Marcus cemetery is like 3-4 blocks away from the home.

Does anyone know the link between the crime scene, the house, and the cemetary? I saw the babysitter being interviewed at the cemetary (with headstones in the background) and thought "what an odd place for an interview".

Thanks!

Mel

I'm confused about this...when I first tuned into Fox2News Live Streaming they were reporting 3 busy scenes 1) the home of missing tyler 2) lakewood cemetary 10 blocks from the home and 3) a home 6 blocks from tyler's home (ETA: this was prior to the report of the body found)

but, they weren't sure if these scenes were connected at that time...

since then someone posted the place where tyler was found to be New St Marcus Cemetery

i don't know what else say....accept i'm sure there will be more information coming in all night hopefully some of which will clear up the murky.

I don't think that is possible, because the sighting of the "man" happened at 12:30pm this afternoon. Tyler was reported missing at 11:30am. This according to the press conference at 4:30pm.

ETA: Just to make this more clear... LE said during the press conference that the "man" with the hoodie and the baby wrapped in a blanket was seen near the Middle School at 12:30pm. Not reported at that time... he was seen by the witness at that time.

What is the significance of Rogers Middle School?

I wouldn't necessarily leap to it being a party house b/c of a lot of people coming and going. My neighbors have several people coming and going each day, it is a mother & daughter that live there (ages 50 & 30) and I would never say it's a party house, but I'd certainly say there are a lot of people coming and going.

Our last neighbors (at our last house) I'd probably call a party house, there were at least 5-10 people coming/going each day and frequently smells of marijuana drifting across the back fence.

So really, I'd wait until we have more information before jumping to party house.

The only thing I know about grandma is that she is 42-years-old and that she was home at the time.

A neighbor is now saying that the home was very active with people coming and going day and night. Grandma's friends? Mom's friends? We don't know?

Or both... young-ish grandma hanging out partying with young mom's friends or vice versa... it happens all the time! Sadly I think krimekat's earlier hunch will be accurate. Heroin & meth is a huge problem here and with the reported comings & goings all the time I lean more towards open party house than safe secure environment for a little boy.

How fast he was found and how very close to home he was found is really nagging at me. If this was a random stranger, would he/she kill him so fast and dump his little tiny body so close to home? And in a very visible spot. Apparently he was only 50 feet off the street and visible. Someone wanted him found, moo!

Before? Why would someone call in a man with a baby if they haven't heard a report of a baby missing in the area? I will be curious to see where those two things end up on the timeline.

Or both... young-ish grandma hanging out partying with young mom's friends or vice versa... it happens all the time! Sadly I think krimekat's earlier hunch will be accurate. Heroin & meth is a huge problem here and with the reported comings & goings all the time I lean more towards open party house than safe secure environment for a little boy.

How fast he was found and how very close to home he was found is really nagging at me. If this was a random stranger, would he/she kill him so fast and dump his little tiny body so close to home? And in a very visible spot. Apparently he was only 50 feet off the street and visible. Someone wanted him found, moo!

I totally agree with someone wanted him found. There is a river right across the street, so if they didn't want him found that would make more since. I will say though, that the River Des Peres is usually very low and doesn't really move much, so a body would probably be found very quickly in the river.

As for the distance between house and cemetery, I would say 4 blocks tops.

If someone was so drugged up, would they even care where they dumped this poor baby?

This is sickening.

I wouldn't necessarily leap to it being a party house b/c of a lot of people coming and going. My neighbors have several people coming and going each day, it is a mother & daughter that live there (ages 50 & 30) and I would never say it's a party house, but I'd certainly say there are a lot of people coming and going.

Our last neighbors (at our last house) I'd probably call a party house, there were at least 5-10 people coming/going each day and frequently smells of marijuana drifting across the back fence.

So really, I'd wait until we have more information before jumping to party house.

ITA. This girl was still very young and although she was a parent she probably still had many friends. Maybe she preferred they come to her instead of her having to take baby Tyler out running around everywhere, or maybe her mom preferred she stay at home, her mom could help out with baby while she socialized and her mom could also keep tabs on who she was hanging out with.

I don't think that is possible, because the sighting of the "man" happened at 12:30pm this afternoon. Tyler was reported missing at 11:30am. This according to the press conference at 4:30pm.

ETA: Just to make this more clear... LE said during the press conference that the "man" with the hoodie and the baby wrapped in a blanket was seen near the Middle School at 12:30pm. Not reported at that time... he was seen by the witness at that time.

Thanks for clarifying, I'm going to stop listening to Fox2News they are messing up all the details...don't they know the devil is in them (the details)!

Police Search for Missing Boy

snipped....

Eckhardt says police are conducting an exhaustive search of the neighborhood. “During neighborhood search, an individual told police they saw a man walking down the street carrying a child wrapped in a blue blanket. Eckhardt says they are very concerned this was an abduction.”
Eckhardt says investigators have made contact with the father of the missing child, and detectives are questioning him.

The original call to police from the mother was that the child may have wandered out of the home. But Eckhardt says after police looked at the home and the child’s crib, the concluded that Tyler Dasher could not have walked out of the home on his own.

I totally agree with someone wanted him found. There is a river right across the street, so if they didn't want him found that would make more since. I will say though, that the River Des Peres is usually very low and doesn't really move much, so a body would probably be found very quickly in the river.

As for the distance between house and cemetery, I would say 4 blocks tops.

As in someone sending a message, gang related? I'll have to take a look at her social media photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744