GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before? Why would someone call in a man with a baby if they haven't heard a report of a baby missing in the area? I will be curious to see where those two things end up on the timeline.

It was those reporting LIVE on Fox2News that said BEFORE, honestly i think they (reporters) are doing a lousy job of flying by the seat of their pants...

LE on the other hand are doing an awesome job!!! unbelievable how quick this all happened!!! WOW!

So here is a map with the locations. #1 is Rogers Middle School #2 is Tyler's house and then the cemetery is to the right of his home.

Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 6.41.34 PM.png

Ok why do I hear 2 1/2 men on my live feed but don't see anything???

As in someone sending a message, gang related? I'll have to take a look at her social media photos.

No, I am not saying gang related or anything like that. I am just saying that the body was not hidden. Whoever put him there didn't attempt to hide him is all I am saying. Sorry for the confusion.

I wouldn't necessarily leap to it being a party house b/c of a lot of people coming and going. My neighbors have several people coming and going each day, it is a mother & daughter that live there (ages 50 & 30) and I would never say it's a party house, but I'd certainly say there are a lot of people coming and going.

Our last neighbors (at our last house) I'd probably call a party house, there were at least 5-10 people coming/going each day and frequently smells of marijuana drifting across the back fence.

So really, I'd wait until we have more information before jumping to party house.

The information I have is that a neighbor has talked to investigators and told them that the house was extremely active, day and night, with numerous people coming and going. We don't know if it was mom's friends, grandma's friends, or both.

With that information, I think it is perfectly reasonable to discuss why the house would be so active especially at night while a baby lived in the home. We know the baby went to bed reasonably late (early morning hours). Was he kept up because the comings and goings? Was this his normal schedule or was there a lot of activity there that kept him up that night? I would like to know if there was any activity the night before and going into the morning. Someone in that home could have taken him?

Before? Why would someone call in a man with a baby if they haven't heard a report of a baby missing in the area? I will be curious to see where those two things end up on the timeline.

As someone posted above, I believe someone came up to LE while they were searching around the neighborhood and told them. If I see LE in my neighborhood, I always ask what's up. So I wonder if it were something like that...?

No, I am not saying gang related or anything like that. I am just saying that the body was not hidden. Whoever put him there didn't attempt to hide him is all I am saying. Sorry for the confusion.

I took a look at her social media pictures and don't see anything gang related. Just silly pics with friends.

Yes, it's unusual the baby was just laid there with no attempt to hide the crime.

MOO

The information I have is that a neighbor has talked to investigators and told them that the house was extremely active, day and night, with numerous people coming and going. We don't know if it was mom's friends, grandma's friends, or both.

With that information, I think it is perfectly reasonable to discuss why the house would be so active especially at night while a baby lived in the home. We know the baby went to bed reasonably late (early morning hours). Was he kept up because the comings and goings? Was this his normal schedule or was there a lot of activity there that kept him up that night? I would like to know if there was any activity the night before and going into the morning. Someone in that home could have taken him?
BBM
Was the baby put in bed in the early morning hours or at 10:30pm as this article states? TIA.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_19db47d0-0fbf-11e1-b8ec-0019bb30f31a.html

I agree it's not gang related. My opinion is whoever did this placed Tyler very close to home in a very visible spot that is heavily traveled so he would be found very quickly. Why? I don't know yet. I'm just not ready to buy into stranger abduction at this point because of so many hinky things...

The media couldn't get a picture of Tyler from the family because "they didn't have any". Then friends stepped forward and they finally published pictures of him only about 30 minutes of so before his little body was found.

My hinky-factors... Time lines have changed as to the last time Tyler was seen/put to bed. Two grown adults oversleep till after 11 a.m. with a toddler in the house?! Mother misidentified at first... I'm assuming grandma called 911 and media assumed she was mom. If so, where was mom? He was found within 4 hours of being reported missing and was in a visible location only 1/3 mile from the house... a very easy walk in the middle of the night. And the no picture thing really bothered me from the get go! Who doesn't have a snap shot of their baby on their phone? Or facebook?

Or both... young-ish grandma hanging out partying with young mom's friends or vice versa... it happens all the time! Sadly I think krimekat's earlier hunch will be accurate. Heroin & meth is a huge problem here and with the reported comings & goings all the time I lean more towards open party house than safe secure environment for a little boy.

How fast he was found and how very close to home he was found is really nagging at me. If this was a random stranger, would he/she kill him so fast and dump his little tiny body so close to home? And in a very visible spot. Apparently he was only 50 feet off the street and visible. Someone wanted him found, moo!

Elizabeth Neimeic - 2 years old
- taken from her room and found about 24 hours later.
The guy was arrested that quickly... she was dead within an hour or so.

GUILTY PA - Aaron Lee Noyer sentenced to Life fo murder of Elizabeth Neimeic - 2 - Erie - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM
Was the baby put in bed in the early morning hours or at 10:30pm as this article states? TIA.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_19db47d0-0fbf-11e1-b8ec-0019bb30f31a.html

During the press conference, LE stated that Tyler was put to bed in the "early morning hours." The news and articles are still saying 10:30pm. I'm just going with what LE said during the news conference. They also said they knew they were dealing with foul play immediately and they didn't expand on the reason they felt that way.

I rushed home from work so I could get the real scoop from WS - this forum is amazing, way more news than I could dig up anywhere else.

And Jim Spellman wants to know if there are any similar forums :floorlaugh: Don't think so!

And someone has already erased all the posts on Shelby's facebook page... interesting.

During the press conference, LE stated that Tyler was put to bed in the "early morning hours." The news and articles are still saying 10:30pm. I'm just going with what LE said during the news conference. They also said they knew they were dealing with foul play immediately and they didn't expand on the reason they felt that way.
Thanks for your reply. I wonder what "early morning hours" means? 12:00am to 6:00am? A strange statement if you ask me.

People on here mentioning "A" as a possible boyfriend. I dont think that is probable looking at his FB page. Dont think can sleuth either?

There are lots of his photos on the mom's FB. Maybe they didn't have a printed photo to give LE. I seldom have prints made anymore.

It's so important to keep current printed photos of your kiddos just in case. Make one using your computer printer, it doesn't have to be high quality. Keep it in your purse or diaper bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member