GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are really picking up at the home. Just like I kind of suspected... an open house with a lot of comings and goings. :banghead: Crimescene vans just arrived.

What's this I'm hearing on Fox 2 News Live that the neighbors are saying the home is very active with people coming and going? LE talked at length with this neighbor. Home may have been open. Shelby came over once that bio-dad was threatening her.

Crime scene vans at home now.

Oh lord.

Mel

Neighbor is reporting that there is a LOT of traffic going in & out of their house at all hours of the day & night and said the house is open a lot of times. Shelby went to that same neighbor in a panic over some man that she had a relationship with, maybe the father of the child, that assaulted her... no time frame of when that happened.

This was asked during presser someone asked about the other missing child in the state and any possible connection....

I missed the beginning but the end of the response was something like it would be a stretch.

Anyone else catch that at the end of the pc?

I caught something like that..

The babysitter, did she babysit him daily while mom worked/went to school? Or was this just an occassional sitter?

The babysitter, did she babysit him daily while mom worked/went to school? Or was this just an occassional sitter?

I personally think she is just a friend of mom and has watched Tyler from time to time. Not like a full time babysitter or anything.

Did mom have a job that we know of?

Oh Poor little baby Tyler. RIP little one xoxoxo

Stop hurting the innocent little ones. It needs to stop.

I can't stand this - it has similarities to the Baby Lisa case, and it's way too soon for another abduction of a baby.

Things are really picking up at the home. Just like I kind of suspected... an open house with a lot of comings and goings. :banghead: Crimescene vans just arrived.

Live feeds for me are only showing a newscast on a different topic and doppler radar (I'm @fox2now). Is there a different link please?

I wish this livestream would stay out in front of the house! Wondering if LE backed them up further away from the home? Also would like to know why the crimescene tech's are just now arriving. They should have been there at the first reporting of the abduction.

Live feeds for me are only showing a newscast on a different topic and doppler radar (I'm @fox2now). Is there a different link please?

Its quiet for me too right now..

Nevermind, local weather

I wish I could help, but I have the same thing right now. Hearing the weather report now. I'm wondering if LE backed them away from the scene?

What we do know...

Tyler was reported missing around 11:30 a.m. on 11/15/11. Original report said he was put to bed around 10:30 p.m. 11/14, now we're hearing he was put to bed in the "early morning hours of today (11/15). The family overslept and discovered him missing from his bed. When he was put to bed he was wearing pajamas with pictures of trucks and the word trucks on them with a blue blanket with what appears to be polkadots.

Mom was originally reported to be Christine Dasher, who is now identified as Grandma. Mom is infact Shelby Dasher, who is 19 years old and does not have a relationship with Tyler's dad (no name positively reported by MSM yet to my knowledge). Mom & Grandma live in the house with Tyler on Clevedon.

A deceased child was found on 11/15/11 at approximately 3:00 p.m. in New St. Marcus Cemetery by a woman & man walking their dogs. The child was reported to be nude and not covered by any blankets. The cemetery is located 2 streets over from the house and the child was found within 1/3 of a mile from the house.

A man was seen carrying a small child wrapped in a blue blanket near Rogers Middle School on 11/15/11 at approximately 12:30 p.m. an hour after Tyler was reported missing. The middle school is in the complete opposite direction of the house and the cemetery where the body was found... approximately 3 miles.

CSI is currently at the house on Clevedon and at the cemetery processing the crime scenes. K-9's have also been brought in to canvas the neighborhood and I overheard a producer on KMOV report a shirt & blanket were found in a driveway.

Anything missing that is known so far?

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but does anyone live in Affton?

I wish this livestream would stay out in front of the house! Wondering if LE backed them up further away from the home? Also would like to know why the crimescene tech's are just now arriving. They should have been there at the first reporting of the abduction.

They were there earlier... I saw them around 1:30 p.m. with evidence cards outside taking pictures of a table on the back patio of the house. They've had mom at the police station since before that time... I'm just wondering what has come up to bring in two more crime scene vans to the house?!?!

Really, really sad...:frown:

If that man spotted near the Rogers middle school was the abductor, he took a massive risk walking back through the neighbourhood to where the baby was found.

I hope they find this man or the person contacts LE to eliminate himself.

What's this I'm hearing on Fox 2 News Live that the neighbors are saying the home is very active with people coming and going? LE talked at length with this neighbor. Home may have been open. Shelby came over once that bio-dad was threatening her.

Crime scene vans at home now.

Oh lord.

Mel

I don't want to come down too harsh on mom or grandma, but it really makes me upset to know that all these random people were given access to a home with a small child living there? And I don't want to jump to conclusions, but usually when there is a lot of active comings and goings of random people... it is usually the party house. Drinking house. Drug house. The go-to house for a good time. :banghead:

Why do parents, or those who are supposed to be taking care of and protecting these children going to learn??

Does anyone know the link between the crime scene, the house, and the cemetary? I saw the babysitter being interviewed at the cemetary (with headstones in the background) and thought "what an odd place for an interview".

Thanks!

Mel

I could understand a 19 year old sleeping in if she partied or whatever (not that I approve of it considering she has a baby to care for) but what about the grandma? Where was she? Did she sleep in also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn