GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she just changed her privacy settings.

If she changed privacy settings, I wouldn't be able to see any of her info, pictures, friends, etc... but I still can. And usually if a wall is private, you can still see "so&so changed her profile picture" which was changed a bunch of times last night in the early morning hours and now that's gone. I believe someone deleted her wall posts because of some questionable "likes" she had and because of the time of some of the posts from last night. Someone on one of the fox2now posts on facebook copied & pasted them earlier... they were a little creepy given that her child was missing and is now deceased.

Maybe...the baby drowned in the bathtub....but, mom reports him being taken from crib wearing certain pj's and a blanket missing.....oooops....pj's and blanket found in home. So....oh, right! Duplicates of everything!! Hinky meter on high alert.

Can a mod or someone change the title of this thread to indicate that the baby has been found? I could have used the warning today :(

After looking at social media pictures, I want to add my opinion.

I don't think this was a drug house - specially not meth. You can tell a person uses meth by looking at their face. Their eyes droop and slant. Their teeth rot, quick. Their faces are covered in scabs. They look gaunt and shriveled. These changes happen quickly; generally in less than a year or so. Anti-drug campaigns have flooded the media recently targeting teen's sense of vanity so they can see the physical effects of the drug...

I think perhaps the two women had a lot of friends. And, maybe they like to drink.

I am not ready to target the mother or the grandmother.

Tyler was put to bed in the "early morning hours." We don't know the exact time.

My issue is now with the reports that the house was active, day and night. Was it active last night and going into the morning? What time did mom fall asleep and was anyone still in the home when she fell asleep? What time did grandma go to sleep? Before or after mom? What time did grandma wake up? We know mom woke up at 11:00am.

If there were people in the home last night and going into the morning, who were they? Why were they there? Were they visiting? Did Tyler know them enough not to cry if he was picked up and taken out of the home?

Why would LE immediately suspect foul play when arriving at the home? Was there something in the home that made them suspicious? Had DCF been involved with this family before? Is there past criminal activity?

There are just so many questions.

KSDK's Facebook feed just said that the body was confirmed to be Tyler's :-(

I agree it's not gang related. My opinion is whoever did this placed Tyler very close to home in a very visible spot that is heavily traveled so he would be found very quickly. Why? I don't know yet. I'm just not ready to buy into stranger abduction at this point because of so many hinky things...

The media couldn't get a picture of Tyler from the family because "they didn't have any". Then friends stepped forward and they finally published pictures of him only about 30 minutes of so before his little body was found.

My hinky-factors... Time lines have changed as to the last time Tyler was seen/put to bed. Two grown adults oversleep till after 11 a.m. with a toddler in the house?! Mother misidentified at first... I'm assuming grandma called 911 and media assumed she was mom. If so, where was mom? He was found within 4 hours of being reported missing and was in a visible location only 1/3 mile from the house... a very easy walk in the middle of the night. And the no picture thing really bothered me from the get go! Who doesn't have a snap shot of their baby on their phone? Or facebook?

She did have Tyler's pictures on FB -- I found them straightaway.

I would be more apt to blame the media in their reporting than I will the mother at this point. We have no idea of what the timeline is that she gave to LE, and can only rely on what the media is telling us.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt unless I hear something that convinces me otherwise. After all the horrible reporting in the Baby Lisa case, I'm not gonna rely on the quick reporting I've seen thus far here. A paper actually said there were no photos of Tyler, when I found them on FB (along with others here).

MOO :)

Mel

She might have been getting weird messages, my fb goes to my phone like alot of people's so she might have taken a break from questioning and wanted to talk to a friend, seen people she didn't know sending her messages on fb and may be in the process of deleting things so her and everyone on her page isn't bothered by people. I am sure others went and looked at her fb I don't think its weird she wouldn't want random people looking at her private things now that her child has died. Police can pull up anything deleted off facebook so I seriously doubt that is her motive.

Confirmed as Tyler -- SARA Alert cancelled.

No more information provided by LE tonight as per KMOX (1120 AM).

Broke into the Blues game . . .

yes, shelby's wall has been locked down. It was open earlier, but now it says no posts to show. I can still see her friends and photos of Tyler.

Finding poor little Tyler so quickly will help bring him justice. LE can establish time of death and cause of death and preserve lots of evidence. Speak to us little Tyler. Don't let the monster who did this get away with it.

I don't think it is mom if the baby was found naked and not covered with a blanket. If the information that we have gotten so far is wrong and the baby WAS dressed and cover with his blanket, then maybe mom would be suspect.

JMO

r.i.p tyler :rose: fly high with the angels :angel:

i hope whoever done this gets what they deserve such a horrible thing to do.
children are a blessing,not something to just be thrown away like a piece of garbage :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member