GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that posted here earlier, but before Tyler was found local reporters on Fox or KMOV (i was switching between the two hoping they were going to release a picture) and said someone actually walked up to LE and reported it to them at the house. So who knows what is correct?!?! Some of the early reporting on this has STUNK!!! Why would someone report it before the baby was reported missing?!?

That is what I remember hearing during the live feeds & I've been here once the SARA Alert was announced.

Also, not to be snarky but there's so much information in this thread & in the local StL MSM links. Please take the time to read.

Local sites are

http://www.kmov.com/
http://www.ksdk.com/
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/category/news/
http://www.fox2now.com/
http://www.kplr11.com/
www.stltoday.com

and there are others, too, but those are the biggies

I live in a StL neighborhood a few miles north of Affton off Gravois Ave . . . have ridden my bike along this stretch of River Des Peres many times.

I don't think it is mom if the baby was found naked and not covered with a blanket. If the information that we have gotten so far is wrong and the baby WAS dressed and cover with his blanket, then maybe mom would be suspect.

JMO

If mom is not personally involved... I really think it is someone who knows mom... or even grandma. I think it is clear that whoever took Tyler had easy access to the home... whether it was through an unlocked door or what? I at least believe the person who took Tyler had been in that home before and knew where his room was.

There has to be a reason why LE immediately believed they were dealing with a homicide... even hours before Tyler's body was found. I wish we knew why they believed this so early on.

I hope I wake up tomorrow and there is an arrest.

Since I started having children almost 11 yrs ago, I haven't been able to sleep past 9 am... No one yr old of mine or heck 10 yr old either for that matter would LET ME get away with sleeping that late..

Unfortunately this little baby wasn't able to wake his mommy! I am so sad. That poor innocent sweet boy!

If mom is not personally involved... I really think it is someone who knows mom... or even grandma. I think it is clear that whoever took Tyler had easy access to the home... whether it was through an unlocked door or what? I at least believe the person who took Tyler had been in that home before and knew where his room was.

There has to be a reason why LE immediately believed they were dealing with a homicide... even hours before Tyler's body was found. I wish we knew why they believed this so early on.

I hope I wake up tomorrow and there is an arrest.

I know it's been said LE believed they were dealing with a crime scene, but why do you say a homicide? I assumed they thought crime scene because they didn't believe the baby could walk away on his own. Anything else would have been a crime, but certainly not necessarily homicide.

Does anyone know the link between the crime scene, the house, and the cemetary? I saw the babysitter being interviewed at the cemetary (with headstones in the background) and thought "what an odd place for an interview".

Thanks!

Mel

I believe they are just all in the same area.

That's bad, really bad. Some men go off the charts with anger when a RO is issued.

The order was filed ........ in October 2010.

Dasher canceled the order one month after it was filed.

In March of 2011 Ellington's parents requested to become his legal guardian because he is disabled or incapacitated.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/28...filed-restraining-order-against-childs-father

Something tells me that this guy didn't do this... but anything is possible. :twocents:

I know all of Europe thinks we're crazy for having the death penalty, but there does not seem to be any other punishment severe enough for the person who would harm a defenseless little baby. RIP Tyler.

If she changed privacy settings, I wouldn't be able to see any of her info, pictures, friends, etc... but I still can. And usually if a wall is private, you can still see "so&so changed her profile picture" which was changed a bunch of times last night in the early morning hours and now that's gone. I believe someone deleted her wall posts because of some questionable "likes" she had and because of the time of some of the posts from last night. Someone on one of the fox2now posts on facebook copied & pasted them earlier... they were a little creepy given that her child was missing and is now deceased.

BBM. Respectfully, your statement is not necessarily true. I can set my photos to "custom" and pick and choose who gets to see what photos. Same for posts on my wall, some can be seen by the public (if i choose), others by all my friends and still others by only some of my friends.

I saw that posted here earlier, but before Tyler was found local reporters on Fox or KMOV (i was switching between the two hoping they were going to release a picture) and said someone actually walked up to LE and reported it to them at the house. So who knows what is correct?!?! Some of the early reporting on this has STUNK!!! Why would someone report it before the baby was reported missing?!?

A witness describing 5'9" white male with a baby in a blue blanket approached LE when LE arrived at Tyler's house around 11a. That is what I remember as being reported prior to the body being found (and confirmed as Tyler).

What bothers me the most is trying to think of a motive for anyone to take him.

:waitasec:

I know all of Europe thinks we're crazy for having the death penalty, but there does not seem to be any other punishment severe enough for the person who would harm a defenseless little baby. RIP Tyler.

i live in the UK,and i for one think the death penalty should be brought back over here.....sometimes a life sentence is jail isn't enough.

the prison system here is an absolute joke.i live about 15mins away from where the lockerbie bomber was imprisoned and he had satellite tv,compters,games consoles etc and he killed all those people.

a jail sentence in scotland is a walk in the park for some people here because they are clothed,have heat,get 3 square meals a day and access to tv etc and if they were on the outside they wouldn't have these things

Or both... young-ish grandma hanging out partying with young mom's friends or vice versa... it happens all the time! Sadly I think krimekat's earlier hunch will be accurate. Heroin & meth is a huge problem here and with the reported comings & goings all the time I lean more towards open party house than safe secure environment for a little boy.

How fast he was found and how very close to home he was found is really nagging at me. If this was a random stranger, would he/she kill him so fast and dump his little tiny body so close to home? And in a very visible spot. Apparently he was only 50 feet off the street and visible. Someone wanted him found, moo!

I could not locate my post with the PDF, so here's the original article the PDF is from: Heroin takes heavy toll on users
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_99fad2c6-50da-5bb0-b75e-f32f7c348068.html

Really horribly bad in south StL areas

I live in St. Louis about 3 miles from where baby Tyler was found. When I got home the sky was filled with helicopter noise. A friend of mine called and said that the grandma used to live across the street from her about 7 yrs. ago before she divorced her husband and moved to Affton. Affton is a safe place to live (I lived there til my daughter graduated high school - then moved inside city limits where it's cheaper. Anyway my friend said that the grandma is a manager at a beauty salon and had just cut my friends hair in August. The grandma was supposedly crazy about the baby, the mom was going back to school, the bio dads parents were involved with the baby and relationship was good. My friend thought the bio dad was bi-polar Hope this is all okay to post if not mod please remove.

A witness describing 5'9" white male with a baby in a blue blanket approached LE when LE arrived at Tyler's house around 11a. That is what I remember as being reported prior to the body being found (and confirmed as Tyler).

--as LE was canvassing the neighbourhood---(after 12:30 p.m.)--she told them what she'd seen.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/11/15/ ... y-missing/

[Police spokesman Rick] Eckhardt says police are conducting an exhaustive search of the neighborhood. “During neighborhood search, an individual told police they saw a man walking down the street carrying a child wrapped in a blue blanket. ( at 12:30 p.m. ) Eckhardt says they are very concerned this was an abduction.”

The original call to police from the mother was that the child may have wandered out of the home. But Eckhardt says after police looked at the home and the child’s crib, the concluded that Tyler Dasher could not have walked out of the home on his own.

Did anyone watch NG's coverage of this tonight? Or is it still on - we don't have cable.

Can I get a quick update of the past two hours maybe? Anything new? Thanks...

I agree it's not gang related. My opinion is whoever did this placed Tyler very close to home in a very visible spot that is heavily traveled so he would be found very quickly. Why? I don't know yet. I'm just not ready to buy into stranger abduction at this point because of so many hinky things...

The media couldn't get a picture of Tyler from the family because "they didn't have any". Then friends stepped forward and they finally published pictures of him only about 30 minutes of so before his little body was found.

My hinky-factors... Time lines have changed as to the last time Tyler was seen/put to bed. Two grown adults oversleep till after 11 a.m. with a toddler in the house?! Mother misidentified at first... I'm assuming grandma called 911 and media assumed she was mom. If so, where was mom? He was found within 4 hours of being reported missing and was in a visible location only 1/3 mile from the house... a very easy walk in the middle of the night. And the no picture thing really bothered me from the get go! Who doesn't have a snap shot of their baby on their phone? Or facebook?

Stella - I believe this was mis-information from the get go. Pictures of Tyler were available within 30 minutes of the SARA Alert. Fox2 Facebook page had them, so did KMOX.

Also, I can see how a 42 gramma would be mis-IDed as the mom. To me 42 is a very young Gma. And, it has been reported that Kris' mom also lives at the address, but I have seen nothing in MSM, just following the bread crumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member