GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And someone has already erased all the posts on Shelby's facebook page... interesting.

lol - as if that does anything but waste time :floorlaugh:

Once her name was released, I went FB-ing . . .

Who would do either if their baby is laying corpse? Would she not still be in questioning somewhere? Perhaps LE is checking facebook?

She's been with LE since they showed up at her door this morning.

they haven't id the body found yet?

I think they have ID'd the body (it's upthread), but just curious how this ties into NG's coverage tonight. Is she covering it? TIA!

ETA: Here are the previous posts:

KSDK's Facebook feed just said that the body was confirmed to be Tyler's :-(

Confirmed as Tyler -- SARA Alert cancelled.

No more information provided by LE tonight as per KMOX (1120 AM).

Broke into the Blues game . . .

If mom is not personally involved... I really think it is someone who knows mom... or even grandma. I think it is clear that whoever took Tyler had easy access to the home... whether it was through an unlocked door or what? I at least believe the person who took Tyler had been in that home before and knew where his room was.

There has to be a reason why LE immediately believed they were dealing with a homicide... even hours before Tyler's body was found. I wish we knew why they believed this so early on.

I hope I wake up tomorrow and there is an arrest.

LE did not say they were dealing with a homicide but with foul play.

One of those articles also said that nothing in the house seemed unusual. Sorry I couldn't find which one.

I think they have ID'd the body (it's upthread), but just curious how this ties into NG's coverage tonight. Is she covering it? TIA!

My guess would be that NG was waiting on confirmation of the ID during her show, if she covered it.
I didn't watch it, don't see anything on her website or facebook... but it sounded like she was covering it. :twocents:

they haven't id the body found yet?

A missing Affton, MO toddler, Tyler Dasher, was found dead near the River Des Peres on Tuesday afternoon. The body was found by people walking their dog in the woods. The St. Louis Area Regional A.M.B.E.R. Alert for South St. Louis County have been cancelled.

Comments after one news story said the child had a disability. Has there been any mention in MSM?

A missing Affton, MO toddler, Tyler Dasher, was found dead near the River Des Peres on Tuesday afternoon. The body was found by people walking their dog in the woods. The St. Louis Area Regional A.M.B.E.R. Alert for South St. Louis County have been cancelled.

Those poor family and friends...

I just realized, it's also possible that people think the body hasn't been identified because the thread title hasn't been changed.
People are so accustomed WS having it before everyone else... :innocent:

My guess would be that NG was waiting on confirmation of the ID during her show, if she covered it.
I didn't watch it, don't see anything on her website or facebook... but it sounded like she was covering it. :twocents:

Comments after one news story said the child had a disability. Has there been any mention in MSM?

The father, Joseph Ellington, has some sort of disability.

lol - as if that does anything but waste time :floorlaugh:

Once her name was released, I went FB-ing . . .

There wasn't much there even then, mostly her friending people.

I didn't know any details to the story about little Tyler but I've been following Lisa's story constantly. My husband and I were driving home this evening a little after 5 (it was already dark) and we saw flashing lights and a detour. As we were turning I told him that I saw a crime scene being set up (yellow tape wrapped around a large lot) right off of River DePeres Rd. Now I understand this is where the two people who were walking their dogs came upon a baby's body :( There was an Amber Alert earlier in the day but I was so busy that the few minutes I could check on the local media, I heard nothing. The police in this area are saying that since we have had no other missing child in our area, this must be and probably is Tyler :( I will let you know if I hear anything more; but they must be pretty certain to make such a statement.

It really disgusts and sickens me for it seems so much like baby Lisa...who has all the details of little Caylee. Oh and to make you shiver more...there was a man with black pant and a hoodie sighted with a baby in a blue blanket about 11:30 this afternoon? I do know that the mom lived with her mom, had taken out a 'restraining order' against the father of this baby but then cancelled it? It sounds strange too...if we've heard the details correctly. Tyler's mom saw him the last time about 10 last night when she put him to bed; she went to check on him this morning after 'sleeping in' -- it was about 11:30 (the same time the 'man' had been seen with a baby?) None of my three sons ever slept from 10 pm till 11:30 am....I would have been in checking hours before to see if they were okay? What's going on?

God, please protect our babies....probably each one of them has had a parent involved. It grieves me. Little Tyler was found in bushes right near the walking trail...get this, not far from River DePeres. May he rest quietly and at peace and safety in Jesus's arms...along with Caylee and most probably Lisa.

They were there earlier... I saw them around 1:30 p.m. with evidence cards outside taking pictures of a table on the back patio of the house. They've had mom at the police station since before that time... I'm just wondering what has come up to bring in two more crime scene vans to the house?!?!

They may not be taking pictures of the table itself. It's possible they could have found evidence like fibers, hair, or something small that they attached to the evidence cards and put these on the table as a background to take the pictures. If this evidence will be tested in labs, they want the pictures to show what it looked like, in case the testing damages or destroys it. Also, to show to a jury in court when the time comes.

Locals... Fox2 having a special report on now. Not sure if it's streaming for those of you that aren't local. You can check fox2now.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member