GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not even sure what to say? ill peek in from time to time from my ipod...so sad.. Makes me mad! If things get hard for you with your baby CALL SOMEONE!

I hope to god this was an accident. How could anyone kill their own child? I know so many people that aren't able to have children that would adopt a child that isn't wanted in a heartbeat (I am hoping that this isn't the case, and it was an accident)

RIP little guy.

Her facebook is still up. i know we are not allowed to report anything on facebook, but you can see her photos. they are of poor little tyler. from awhile ago. this is so sad.

Looks like all but a few were taken at the same time. What a little cutie....and that great big smile just cracked me up. RIP little angel.

I have to hold out hope that it was accidental and not murder. If so, she could have freaked and taken him away rather than calling 911.

Until LE announces otherwise, I have to believe that. The alternative is just too much. :cry:

Me too!! I pray that he didn't suffer and his passage was quick and smooth.
I could not harm an animal that way... I don't understand it, I really don't!

She dumped her naked baby boy. LE said yesterday that it takes one sick person to do this. I agree. I have no sympathy whatsoever for this monster.

Accident?? Naw , I don't think so. RIP Little Tyler

Thank you. It does sound like now she is the one responsible... so sad!
I think I am going to have to stop following crime cases, particularly missing children. It's really starting to affect me.
Poor little precious boy!!

I know what ya mean but then I stop and think, if we quit then the children have one less voice crying out for justice. Their deaths are just swept under the rug and no one is the wiser. It is heartwrenching.
:hug:

14f35e34f5ef1ca74dc5937cd4f4cd46.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/14f35e34f5ef1ca74dc5937cd4f4cd46.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175997105827592&set=o.228556923877060&type=1&theater

I'm confused by all of this. Who made the 911 call, the mother or the grandmother?

How does this new info about the mother being in custody and booked into the jail fit into the sightings of the man carrying a child with a blanket?

Why would the mother place the body out in the open, naked?

:waitasec:

Mother called 911, grandmother was reportedly at work. I'm not sure about how the sighting comes into play, unless it was SD sighted and not a man.

RIP beautiful little angel.

I'm confused by all of this. Who made the 911 call, the mother or the grandmother?

How does this new info about the mother being in custody and booked into the jail fit into the sightings of the man carrying a child with a blanket?

Why would the mother place the body out in the open, naked?

:waitasec:

Good question about the sighting. Maybe it was her!

Local news said GRANDMA put baby to bed that night, but was apparantly not home when SHELBY called police to report the baby missing the next morning. They also said that it IS Shelby who is in custody.

I was SO hoping it was not the mother. But I was discouraged by the video of Shelby standing outside yesterday as the police searched the area. She just seemed to be any other person from the neighborhood standing and casually chatting, not seeming like the mother of a missing child. (Just my observation.)

Dang somebody sell ABC some pictures so we can get some national news! ABC hasn't even mentioned this story. Maybe Tac told them not to?

Didn't the GM live there too? Whatever happened, if it happened in the house must not have been too "ugly" or the GM would have heard something right? I mean I'm assuming the GM not to be involved..............

Here's where I'm confused. It was reported that grandma made the 911 call yesterday. Then it was reported that grandma was at work when Shelby found Tyler missing ; late that morning (grandma hadn't peeked in on either of them before she left, so presumably she thought all was fine). So, did Shelby call mom who then called 911 from work, or did grandma come home and then call 911?

ETA: I see someone clarified upthread that it was Shelby who called 911.

Accident?? Naw , I don't think so. RIP Little Tyler

BBM: I agree ... IMO, the 2 sets of pajamas was HINKY ... VERY HINKY ... that's what made me think NOT an accident ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

LE is currently searching every area in between the house & the cemetery where little Tyler was found.

Rick Eckhard, STL County spokesperson, said LE is no longer looking for any other persons of interest in this case and it now rests with the prosecuting attorney.

prayers4missing says mother called 911.

yylek says grandmother called 911.

I guess I'm not the only one confused.

:crazy:

I'm going to look back through the media links.

Good morning friends of Tyler!!

I am sick to my stomach as I log on and see that Mom has been arrested. This is the last thing I wanted to hear. :(

Thanks to everyone who is keeping us up-to-date!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay