GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post.

I don't think the person walking with a child in the other direction near the school had anything to do with this case. By the way, Tyler was not a "baby" that would typically be being carried in a blanket. He was a toddler that would have likely had a jacket on. I think someone sees a baby being carried in a blanket, I'm thinking infant. Tyler also appeared to be a big boy. Just breaks my heart. How could anyone do this to a poor defenseless child? RIP sweet little boy who should have been getting ready to have a fantastic Christmas. :(

what makes me think it is, the witness said that the person had a jacket on,dark pants, and was carrying a baby in a blue blanket. This was reported well before he was found and wasnt mom dressed that way?

I made this last night... news is saying it's only 500 yards from the house to where he was found.

Stella... you gotta link? :seeya:

(I have seen how close the location of his body is to the house - I want to see the middle school, too)

Of course, it's Tyler's mom; there's no one else. There was no LE campaign to search for a baby killer or a man hunt after 5p yesterday.

Sad sad situation. Sure the facts will come out.

Usually you see mom (and maybe dad) pleading to the public on the news for someone to bring back their baby. We didnt see this, just that she was down at station being questioned.

Bouncing off your post... Speculation: I do think the mother may have slept in that morning but maybe not until 11:00am. I think little Tyler, being at that toddler age, climbed out of the crib and got into some kind of trouble. Let me add --- this would be best-scenario, but I know there are other possibilities as well. :(

I hope it was an accident, but then I remember Dr G. A parent would not make an accident look like murder. They call 911.

I posted this earlier but it was deleted probably because of names?Not sure.

My big question is, if the witness saw someone in a hoodie with a baby in a blue blanket (and this was mom) going towards middle school the opposite direction of where TD was found how did she get to where he was found to put him there????

It couldn't have been the mom because she had already called LE by then. Could have been someone helping her, but LE said no other suspects. My guess is that it was completely unrelated.
JMO

Okay... trying to load up the map again for belimom... sorry last one didn't work!

Attachments

• tylerdasher1.png
    tylerdasher1.png
    631.3 KB · Views: 34
From the article:

"A police source says authorities believe Shelby Dasher killed her son after she "became very, very angry." It was unclear what triggered her rage."
:furious:

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html#ixzz1dsaPZChJ

OMG! I will never, never understand what could make someone so angry that they would be capable of killing a tiny, helpless child. She can rot!!!

Mary Case, the ME is an expert in deaths where children have died from being shaken and/or abused. She will definitely find out what exactly happened to Tyler.

Why is anyone shocked that the mom is the perp?? Over and over and over the statistics are posted that show the likelihood of it being a parent is high. Stranger abduction is rare.

I truly believe he drowned.....mom drunk, on drugs or just super distracted.

ugh....she killed him in a fit of rage?? No words

BBM: I agree ... IMO, the 2 sets of pajamas was HINKY ... VERY HINKY ... that's what made me think NOT an accident ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

We discussed this yesterday & many commented that it's not uncommon to have multiple sets of the same outfit. Some think it is & some think it's not, but what bearing does it have? Hinky, why? I just don't think it is, but . . .

It was said early on that LE purchased the identical clothing & blanket to help the "witness". Now that would be Hinky to me!

Last baby shower I attended my niece received 3 of the same cute outfit from Target, a few from Walmart & I think 6 from Carter's. Same size, too - baby registry is a good idea.

When I look at my daughter all I see is love, I don't understand being that angry she is 6 we have had out moments and She is delayed so at times it can be frustrating, but I have never had the urge to hurt her. I wish these mothers would just take the baby somewhere if they feel that way. I know a couple of young mothers in my neighborhood and if they ever brought they're babies over and said they just needed help I would do anything to help a child, I am sure most people who post here would do the same! I hope that somehow people with children realize there are good people out there who will love and take care of they're kids if they can't. They don't need to hurt them or kill them!

Stella... you gotta link? :seeya:

(I have seen how close the location of his body is to the house - I want to see the middle school, too)

Ah... okay... here ya go then. Blue Circle is middle school, A is the house, Red Circle is where Tyler was found.

Attachments

• tylerdasher2.png
    tylerdasher2.png
    488 KB · Views: 43
Why is anyone shocked that the mom is the perp?? Over and over and over the statistics are posted that show the likelihood of it being a parent is high. Stranger abduction is rare.

I truly believe he drowned.....mom drunk, on drugs or just super distracted.

I'm not shocked but at the same time, I am. If that makes any sense whatsoever, lol.

I just think that us "normal" people are still incapable of wrapping our brains around the fact that moms kill their children. Even WSers who see it daily, it's still SO incredibly unbelievable and since we personally can never conceive of it, it still shocks us every time it happens. JMO.

Originally Posted by TheDuchess
From the article:

"A police source says authorities believe Shelby Dasher killed her son after she "became very, very angry." It was unclear what triggered her rage."

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...#ixzz1dsaPZChJ

i hope she rots in hell,i have a hard time understanding how someone can get so angry that they would kill their own child.

all us mothers have stressful days,but that is no excuse to do something like this.if you aren't coping call someone,there are people out there to help you :(

i am fuming :furious::furious:

We discussed this yesterday & many commented that it's not uncommon to have multiple sets of the same outfit. Some think it is & some think it's not, but what bearing does it have? Hinky, why? I just don't think it is, but . . .

It was said early on that LE purchased the identical clothing & blanket to help the "witness". Now that would be Hinky to me!

Last baby shower I attended my niece received 3 of the same cute outfit from Target, a few from Walmart & I think 6 from Carter's. Same size, too - baby registry is a good idea.

I don't think it's strange at all. My children both had a couple sets of the same clothing. It just happens. Especially for a favorite blankey, it's a good idea to have more than one. That way if one gets dirty or ruined, you have an spare and baby never knows the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay