GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like poor little Tyler was getting in her way of sleeping in time.

I have not been able to stop thinking of this sweet, little boy since the news broke yesterday. I don't understand how anyone could do something so evil. A baby. He was just a baby. All children are innocents but this one hits me especially hard. I have a grandson who is nearly 2. How anyone could deliberately hurt a child ... I'll never understand it. The person who did this ... I don't even have words fit for posting about how I feel. I am just sick over the murder of this baby boy.

"BREAKING NEWS: St. Louis County Jail just confirmed that Shelby Dasher is being held on 1st Degree Murder charges in the death of her 13 month old Tyler Dasher. John Knicely KMOV & Claire Kellett KMOV here in the newsroom."

This was no accident with a first degree charge... now please Mr. McCullough tell us what you know!

Ah... okay... here ya go then. Blue Circle is middle school, A is the house, Red Circle is where Tyler was found.

Thank you! So I don't believe that was SD or anyone related to Tyler's disappearance. If you're carrying around a deceased child, you make a beeline somewhere but I don't believe you would want to backtrack through a residential area in broad daylight, in case someone noticed or stopped to talk to you, etc.

JMHO

"BREAKING NEWS: St. Louis County Jail just confirmed that Shelby Dasher is being held on 1st Degree Murder charges in the death of her 13 month old Tyler Dasher. John Knicely KMOV & Claire Kellett KMOV here in the newsroom."

This was no accident with a first degree charge... now please Mr. McCullough tell us what you know!

bbm

FIRST degree?!? OMG...

would LE normally take a suspect to where the body was found :waitasec:

Yeah, to get a confession or gather additional evidence. Heck, sometimes the perp ends up at the scene with LE watching them . . . this way, she got a free ride from Clayton (where the court house & jail are).

Something crazy must have happened for her to just leave him naked under a bush just down the street from home (drugs).

HUGE heroin problem in south StL

Well, there goes my hope of "accidental"... :furious:

I think the hope of accidental went out the window the second the baby was found dumped behind a tree.

I think I'll never understand how a seemingly loving mother could kill her own child. It sounds like LE got a confession out of her.

Wow. Sad, sad, sad. I had a dream about this last night and I can't really remember the dream but I remember that drugs were involved. Maybe I'm psychic?? lol

Why did she do this?? What would cause her to kill this precious child??

She's wearing the exact same cloths that Shelby Dasher was wearing yesterday.

Hate to say this & not to knock anyone who loves sweat pants, but that is the "uniform" for some young women in this area . . . sweat pants, sweat shirt or jacket, Uggs or house shoes. I don't get it.

It seemed like every woman was wearing similar clothing when LE was at the house during the live feed yesterday.

Top of the hour news on KMOX said Shelby is being held at County Jail but not charged at this time . . .

Here's more from KMOV's website (bbm):

(KMOV) -- News 4 has learned that the suspect in custody is in fact the mother of the 1-year-old in connection with his death on Tuesday. According to police the suspect has not been formally charged. Police have said they are no longer looking for suspects.

St. Louis County Jail tells News 4 that Shelby Dasher, the boy's mother, is being held on a 24 hour hold on First Degree Murder charges.No formal charges have been filed at this time. Police are no longer looking for other suspects.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-search-for-missing-1-year-old-boy-from-Affton--133904913.html

Yeah, to get a confession or gather additional evidence. Heck, sometimes the perp ends up at the scene with LE watching them . . . this way, she got a free ride from Clayton (where the court house & jail are).

Something crazy must have happened for her to just leave him naked under a bush just down the street from home (drugs).

HUGE heroin problem in south StL

My niece is a heroin addict and this girl does not look like she is on heroin. I think this is just a case of a very sick woman killing her own precious baby. I will never understand the why or the how a woman can do this. And to know they just celebrated this angel's first birthday. Her mother must be devastated. I wonder what kind of signs there could have been. Was she known to be abusive, neglectful? Was she pressured into raising the child? She seemed all "cool mom" that watched Teen Mom and all.

My guess is that this woman was a very shallow and selfish individual who only used Tyler as a way to get attention-oh look at me and my beautiful baby that I get to show off and play with when I feel like it, but the minute he gets in the way....

I HAVE NOT ONE OUNCE OF SYMPATHY FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD EVER DO THIS TO A CHILD. :furious:

I can't imagine what SD's family is feeling right now. Especially her mother. I would be ridden with could have -- should have -- would have. :( Fly with the angels, baby boy!

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

im lost for words!

Just heartbreaking. I used to live in that area. What a damn shame.

I wonder if she left poor sweet Tyler naked in public to stage a pedophile abduction? Though it makes no sense for the pjs to be taken off the angel in transit by the mom, whether she was attempting to stage something or not. Maybe she put the pjs outside later in attempt to suggest a trail. Just weird. Better to leave the clothes near the body if she was trying to stage an abduction.

Killed, stripped, and dumped in an open public place. A 1 year old. By his own mom. I am feeling "very, very angry" myself...

Was it confirmed that Tyler was found with no clothes on? Did he have a diaper on? If not, I wonder if she became angry because he messed himself.

How cold can a person be.

I am off to get ready for a Thanksgiving feast at my kids' school. I'll split my time between their classrooms - and look around at all the innocence of those little children. I may have to hug them all...

Dang somebody sell ABC some pictures so we can get some national news! ABC hasn't even mentioned this story. Maybe Tac told them not to?

No, I believe LE was on the case & the body located before any nat'l media could get to StL. Kudos to LE for a swift investigation!

Why make a mockery of this poor child's death & plaster him all over nat'l media? Thank God, Nancy Grace did not land at Lambert last night.

I am torn between the good & the bad of media following crime stories. We totally watched this investigation during the live copter feed yesterday . . .

RIP Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member