GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that I am heart broken about the death of this precious baby. I have a grandbaby that is 15 months old that baby Tyler reminds me so much of (blond hair, blue eyes) I can assure you that Myself or my daughter would lay down our lives or kill to protect him. How in this world anyone, let alone a parent can harm these babies is beyond me.

I get nothing on the Fox 2 livestream. Anyone else?

ETA: Nevermind!! Twice I've posted this (once today and now) and as soon as I post, the feed comes back! Grr!

they do not stream commercials

Waiting for the excuses to start.....she is so young, stressed, on drugs, alcohol.....bf was mean to her.....etc., etc., etc.

Waiting for the excuses to start.....she is so young, stressed, on drugs, alcohol.....bf was mean to her.....etc., etc., etc.

IMO none of these things excuse murdering your child....nothing does.

:(

There was no love for Tyler - even if she became enraged and killed him, how could she then be so cold as to leave him naked in a bush, face down?

Mothers faking abductions is becoming very popular. There are so many. This mother was so cold she didn't even try to hide the body - she just threw him there to be found.

I'm not shocked but at the same time, I am. If that makes any sense whatsoever, lol.

I just think that us "normal" people are still incapable of wrapping our brains around the fact that moms kill their children. Even WSers who see it daily, it's still SO incredibly unbelievable and since we personally can never conceive of it, it still shocks us every time it happens. JMO.

You said it very well, thank you! We SHOULD be shocked, because it's not supposed to happen, it's just NOT!! I don't care a flip about statistics, for every mother who causes the death of a child there are a thousand who wouldn't even think about it. It's shocking to me, and it will always be shocking, because it's not supposed to happen!!!!!

I know this sounds silly but even though she allegedly murdered him I'm still shocked how she could just dump him naked. What cold and detached behaviour.
RIP Tyler.

What the...HELLO! I was so angry yesterday, blaming the mommy, then backtracked...no mommy didn't do this. No mommy would never leave her child out naked in the bushes uncovered, naked. All I gotta say is my hinky meter was completely off yesterday.

Why? My gawd, if it was an accident - call 911. If she was so angry, how come grammy didn't hear anything? The house was only 800+ square feet - How do you not know someone is that enraged and in the other room killing a child. What about leaving with the child, and coming home? Grandma must have been quite a sleeper!

I didn't want to start the day feeling this way! UGHHHH!

MOO

Mel

What the...HELLO! I was so angry yesterday, blaming the mommy, then backtracked...no mommy didn't do this. No mommy would never leave her child out naked in the bushes uncovered, naked. All I gotta say is my hinky meter was completely off yesterday.

Why? My gawd, if it was an accident - call 911. If she was so angry, how come grammy didn't hear anything? The house was only 800+ square feet - How do you not know someone is that enraged and in the other room killing a child. What about leaving with the child, and coming home? Grandma must have been quite a sleeper!

MOO

Mel

BBM

if it was an accident would she have been charged with first degree murder though?

im still learning about how the system all works,forgive me :innocent:

My niece is a heroin addict and this girl does not look like she is on heroin. I think this is just a case of a very sick woman killing her own precious baby. I will never understand the why or the how a woman can do this. And to know they just celebrated this angel's first birthday. Her mother must be devastated. I wonder what kind of signs there could have been. Was she known to be abusive, neglectful? Was she pressured into raising the child? She seemed all "cool mom" that watched Teen Mom and all. <respectfully snipped>

I also have friends on heroin; they all look different & function differently. So, what does heroin look like?

All I am saying is that StL has a huge problem & is trying to tackle it. The area where this family lives is reported to have had over 10 heroin deaths this year alone. I have posted a map in this thread which is available from stltoday.com illustrating this tragedy!

Speculation only due to her age, demographics, where she lives, the items on the back patio table, etc. I guess we will soon find out . . .

I agree! I was raked over the coals for that frame of mind yesterday, but IMO there was just too big of a coincidence for him to disappear in jammies that just happened to be identical to others in the home.

The jammies & blanket, the changing timeline of when the baby actually was put down to sleep, the over-slept till after 11 a.m. and baby disappearing... all too coincidental & hinky for the part of my brain that didn't want to believe the mom was involved.

MOO ...

BBM: I remember that, Stella5 ... and I agree -- TOO BIG of a "coincidence" ...

My HINKY METER went through the roof yesterday when the reporter was showing an "identical set" of PJ's that just 'happened' to be in the home ...

Another thing -- LE seemed to be fairly certain EARLY ON in the investigation that there was FOUL PLAY ...

:waitasec: So ... WHAT did they know when they went to the home ... and WHAT was said on that 9-1-1 call that made LE "immediately suspect" FOUL PLAY ?

This is just absolutely heartbreaking !

:rose: May Tyler Rest In Peace :rose:

:(

I think I am going to have to do some research on Mothers killing their own children. I want to know if there are warning signs other than the obvious like drugs and alcohol etc....This has got to stop. It's like an epidemic...I just don't understand at all.

MOO

Mel

was the grandma home? I guess I just assumed she was at work.....I really hope she wasn't there because if she was and didn't stop it that is just worse :(

they do not stream commercials

It's the fluff hour with Tim Ezell on Fox2 right now... so really nothing worth watching IMHO. I used to like him, now he irritates me. If they announce a presser, I'll be sure to let ya'll know. I'm stuck not doing much of anything while recovering from recent surgery, so I don't move much from the chair or couch unless I absolutely have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya