GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank You Lauriej,,,Yes I read the judge entered the plea but did not understand why.

So she admitted to it all and now she can actually change this all around when she gets herself some counsel?? How about Baez?

BBM: I totally agree ... and while I totally understand that many do NOT want to hear about Casey Anthony --

IMO, what happened in that case IS -- and WILL continue -- to have an effect on how "mothers" who kill their children THINK they can GET OUT OF IT -- UNLESS -- SOMETHING is done to STOP the senseless murders of "mothers" killing their children !

Since CA was found "not guilty" in early July 2011, I have followed several cases of missing babies/toddlers -- and ALL of the ones I have followed IMO I believe the MOTHER did it ! MOO !

Thank God, Tyler was found so soon and his killer is in jail ! I hope this baby will receive JUSTICE ... and I hope they "throw the book at SD" !

I fear that so many of these "missing" and unfortunately, probably deceased children who may never be found, will NEVER receive JUSTICE ... and their "killers" will get away with murder !

MOO ...

:furious::furious::furious:

Good posting dog.gone.cute

357613120-15160955.jpg

omgosh :tears:

Hi all,

Been laying low since the CA trial because I will never be the same which I am sure some of you have seen me post before.

Anyway here we go again, I think I understaqnd from the post above why she was charged with second degree but why when you say YES I killed my baby can you plead not guilty???
What am I missing here?

She wasn't there with an attorney. The judge asked her if she could afford one and she said no. The JUDGE entered the plea of not-guilty. I'm assuming this is so she can get a court appointed attorney and advice before she pleads her case out. I hope so and JMO.

Thank You Lauriej,,,Yes I read the judge entered the plea but did not understand why.

So she admitted to it all and now she can actually change this all around when she gets herself some counsel?? How about Baez?

Baez would be good, he can't get that lucky twice.

Thank you peeps for the inspiring thread today. All of the discussion here has been very uplifting to me. Like everyone else posting, I spend far too much time reading here and crying for the little ones. Just when I think my heart can't break into any smaller pieces there is a new case in the news and I am shattered again. I love WS because I can come here and get a glimpse of all sides of the topic/issue. You guys have really made some helpful insights clear to me and have given me some hope that I might be able to make a difference in my community. Beautiful Tyler is on my list with all the other little angels I never knew but will never forget, but I'm thinking he will be my favorite because of this conversation today and the awareness for me of the Crisis Nursery in St. Louis.

Blessings, Peeps

There was/is a program like that here, not sure if it is still going but the students had to keep the baby for a week and depending on the care they gave the baby determined if they would pass or fail. It was/is a good program and should be a requirement in every high school. JMO but I think that one week was the best "birth control" information that a high school student could receive.

Really, these babies are amazing. They respond differently to a diaper change vs feeding vs holding vs rocking (plus neglect and abuse). They coo and giggle (kind of) and whimper and cry like there is no tomorrow. I was amazed. And add in the fact that the baby can be programmed from easy to intermediate to high levels AND the teacher can download the chip info., it's really quite impressive!

I would highly recommend this to any school district for the kids. It's definitely something worth looking into for your kids.

My last post was deleted and I don't know why. I don't believe it was against TOS,

Guess I will just read.

Not on this thread, LaLaw. No unapproved posts of yours here. BUT in the future, would you please pm a mod, rather than posting in the thread, please.

It is against TOS to discuss moderation in the threads.

Thanks so much and I hope you find your missing post.

Salem

omgosh :tears:

It's so hard to look at that precious innocent face and not cry. He's so much of a reminder of our children and how much we LOVED that age. It will never make sense to me, never ever ever

Hi all,

Been laying low since the CA trial because I will never be the same which I am sure some of you have seen me post before.

Anyway here we go again, I think I understaqnd from the post above why she was charged with second degree but why when you say YES I killed my baby can you plead not guilty???
What am I missing here?

Because every criminal defendant has the right to make the State prove their case. Even with a confession, the State is required to substantiate the confession with independent evidence.

Some people will confess even though they had nothing to do with the crime. The State has to have evidence that corroborates the crime and that the particular defendant committed the crime.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Not on this thread, LaLaw. No unapproved posts of yours here. BUT in the future, would you please pm a mod, rather than posting in the thread, please.

It is against TOS to discuss moderation in the threads.

Thanks so much and I hope you find your missing post.

Salem

Thank you, Salem! Your advice is heeded!

:blushing:

It's so hard to look at that precious innocent face and not cry. He's so much of a reminder of our children and how much we LOVED that age. It will never make sense to me, never ever ever

Coldpizza, I've cried a few times today for the exact reason you mentioned. It will never make sense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MimiJules
Back