MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only time that I have seen it happen so fast was in the Ariel Castro case-the Cleveland kidnappings.
Is it possible they do this when there are surviving victims, so they can use their info for searching further/better? Since it takes time to interview traumatised victims at length, it would be needed to keep the crime scene & surrounding land intact until more info is gathered. Just moo

Edited because smth went wrong with the layout

Since he's in custody we can link to his FB page.

View attachment 372385

Thanks for clearing this up with a picture from TH's FB page. The bridge....to me it's just a random picture of a bridge, but who knows. I don't know why this is associated with the murders of Libby and Abby. That was a totally different bridge. Let's move on.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article267088831.html

Excelsior Springs police to begin evidence review in kidnapping, rape case after search.

Authorities said they will begin to examine the large amount of evidence gathered from the home of Timothy M. Haslett Jr., an Excelsior Springs man accused of kidnapping and rape, as they determine whether he may have committed other crimes.

Excelsior Springs Police Chief Gregory Dull said in a statement Sunday that law enforcement continued to serve a search warrant at the home of Timothy M. Haslett, a 39-year-old man who was charged Friday and booked in the Clay County jail.

“Numerous items have been recovered from the residence and the process of examining and evaluating those items will begin this week, to determine if any other crimes may have been committed,” Dull wrote Sunday, again thanking the community for its patience. Police tape remained around the yard and perimeter of the home Sunday evening, though authorities re-opened the roads to traffic.

That came after law enforcement from local and state agencies, along with the FBI, began assisting with a massive effort to thoroughly investigate the home and a man who neighbors say has lived there for several years. On Saturday, as police sorted through numerous items in the residence in what Dull called “a slow, painstaking process.” He said additional charges were possible if more evidence of crimes was uncovered.

..snipped..

Suspense has run high among many neighbors and throughout the suburban Kansas City community as crime scene personnel have carried away bags upon bags of physical evidence from the house, loading them into police vehicles. A cadaver dog — a canine trained specifically to track the missing and dead — was also brought out to examine the yard and Haslett’s truck, though police have yet to disclose any further findings.

..snipped..

Thanks for clearing this up with a picture from TH's FB page. The bridge....to me it's just a random picture of a bridge, but who knows. I don't know why this is associated with the murders of Libby and Abby. That was a totally different bridge. Let's move on.
You are ofc v welcome to move on yourself. I found it somehow symbolic. Just weeks after those horrendous murders, to post a picture of a railway bridge. I think it was a flag that this guy is a total sicko.

jMO

You are ofc v welcome to move on yourself. I found it somehow symbolic. Just weeks after those horrendous murders, to post a picture of a railway bridge. I think it was a flag that this guy is a total sicko.

jMO
From his Facebook, some comments lead me to believe he worked for the railroad at one point. (not sure if we are allowed to mention what is seen on his FB page ?). Also, his page says he is from Patoka, Illinois.

Haven't watched yet, but here is an interview with someone who went out with this guy

For one thing when she went to his house his friends were there. I don't think this guy started this horror in one day its been going on for a long while IMO. This woman may not have seen perhaps the basement, nor his friends so they (including the friends) may not have known what we do today because everything appeared normal. IMO its best not to compare one's own situation but to see how one missed something so serious and horrific. I'mjust gald this woman on this interview was safe and so were his friends who were there that day. Perhaps if she and his friends think about what they see now to that day they can see something is off. I'm sure he made certain that he kept things secret so in that sense maybe he was paranoid about anyone going to his basement or some other indicaors. I can't see a guy like this not giving anything off. People just don't want to see it or accept it. I'm sure something was noticeable and it was ignored or not considered.

I think you’re correct about the bridge - last night I was doing some digging and saw a similar picture on google of that bridge and it was in MO. I can’t find it now - but searching to link it. He also seemingly worked/ works on the railroad so wouldn’t be surprised if he was around many bridges (which could connect to Libby / Abby or just be a coincidence)

OMG, that woman is lucky to have escaped with her life. Think of all the missing women who are found deceased, or those who are never found. I hope she has family or friends to help her get through this, and that he sits in a cell for the rest of his life (perhaps with a collar on)....

From his Facebook, some comments lead me to believe he worked for the railroad at one point. (not sure if we are allowed to mention what is seen on his FB page ?). Also, his page says he is from Patoka, Illinois.

His employment was also mentioned in the interview with the woman he went out with that I linked yesterday.

Bravo to the grandmother!

Can you imagine opening your door to a women screaming for help with a metal collar on her neck - tape - bruised saying she was held prisoner and needed help...crawling towards you :( And saying he is coming to kill her...

She didn't panic (the grandmother) that man could have shown up to the the house himself...

She helped her. She let her in.

Bravo.

Some people would not open the door out of fear in a trauma situation like that.

The woman who dated him three years ago (in video up thread) stated he worked on the railroads. So, it's not too remarkable that he would have a photo of railroad / rail structures IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back