Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a certain FB page, a certain cousin has a different explanation as to why the new bond hearing. Am I allowed to say that?

On a certain FB page, a certain cousin has a different explanation as to why the new bond hearing. Am I allowed to say that?

I saw that too. But I already got snipped and it hurt! So, waiting with you to hear of it's ok!

I think it likely means she wants to get back to her family and her lawyer is going to try making the case that her family really needs her there at home, possibly for the younger humans or she needs to be out of jail for some other reason. Whether this will fly for the judge or not, who knows. I'm sure the state will object to her being out on bond for any reason since they consider her a danger, as stated in the original bond hearing.
BBM

Sounds to me like the honeymoon period in her cell is over and she has realised the enormity of her situation.

Well, boo hoo Tammy. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Enjoy your Sunday lunch of baloney sandwich. :jail:

I think it likely means she wants to get back to her family and her lawyer is going to try making the case that her family really needs her there at home, possibly for the younger humans or she needs to be out of jail for some other reason. Whether this will fly for the judge or not, who knows. I'm sure the state will object to her being out on bond for any reason since they consider her a danger, as stated in the original bond hearing.

Yeah, she needs to check her Facebook. :rolleyes:

Posting a picture of herself on FB pointing a gun at the camera is reason enough IMO to refuse bail for TM.

Sidney is the one who should get on bail if it's going to be one of them. For one thing, she posted on the Disboards that she sleeps until noon. He's the parent who cooks the meals and supervises the kids with their on-line schooling. Plus he actually worked a real job as opposed to TM's Disney-scamming gig.

If someone were to try to shift the blame to someone else, and that someone was related to them, and there was not any evidence to point to that person, wouldn't it just shine the light stronger back on the first person(s)? Just wondering.

If someone were to try to shift the blame to someone else, and that someone was related to them, and there was not any evidence to point to that person, wouldn't it just shine the light stronger back on the first person(s)? Just wondering.

Yes, but if that "someone else" was not able to defend her or himself, the first someone surely knows enough to create a somewhat plausible scenario....

Yes, but if that "someone else" was not able to defend her or himself, the first someone surely knows enough to create a somewhat plausible scenario....

Agreed...but to go from "I've never even met her, don't know anything about it...etc" to someone I know (who would have no reason to have known the victim if the first person didn't get him involved with her) killed her. I don't think that will create reasonable doubt for anyone. Just sounds like the guilty party is reaching for any straw she can come up with. IMO.

Has everyone seen TM's lawn mower foot yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing how she can get out, interesting the 8:35 pm on Thu, Apr 10, 2014 comment on this article notwithstanding. She would still be a danger to the community.

Rumor has it on various pages that TM's relative is backpedaling on confirmation of that possible condition. Whether that means "never was" or "is no longer" or anything at all, I have no idea.

But I am not talking about that Thursday April 10th thing. This someone and someone else is much more recent. Like yesterday.

Imoo, TM's lawyer was really going for it so to speak. A little common sense says a person arrested for kidnapping and murder PROBABLY wont be released on bond!

But I am not talking about that Thursday April 10th thing. This someone and someone else is much more recent. Like yesterday.
I was just including that in case someone read it. I believe she will still be a danger to the community if for no other reason than many people will still think she was the one who killed Heather or still was involved (at the very least as accessory after the fact). The danger that the the community will retaliate against TM without some kind of proof that TM had absolutely nothing to do with Heather's death will most likely keep her in jail, if only for her own safety. JMO.

I was just including that in case someone read it. I believe she will still be a danger to the community if for no other reason than many people will still think she was the one who killed Heather or still was involved (at the very least as accessory after the fact). The danger that the the community will retaliate against TM without some kind of proof that TM had absolutely nothing to do with Heather's death will most likely keep her in jail, if only for her own safety. JMO.

Oh, ITA, Ghostwheel! It just never fails to astonish me what "these people" can come up with on social media.....I thought we had sen it all with some of the cases here on WS but it seems like we continue to see new lows of conduct and statements from the murderers themselves and their supporters.

If TM gets out on bond for any reason she will not be able to stay off the social media, gloating....and if she is prohibited from doing so by court order she'll just get one of her minions to do it for her. That's just going to fan the flames.....

I had another thought yesterday, what if they are putting this out and about so it gets to hubby......who might become so indignant that he would start talking?

BBM

Sounds to me like the honeymoon period in her cell is over and she has realised the enormity of her situation.

Well, boo hoo Tammy. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Enjoy your Sunday lunch of baloney sandwich. :jail:

I have had these same thoughts...and with no sympathy for her, let me add.

Last year at this time, TM was a middle aged housewife surrounded by family. She lived next door to her parents and sister, so she was probably free of hassle from child care responsibilities. She could home school, but with all that family around, she would have had much more freedom than most Mothers.

Her husband has his own business, so again, she had freedom to travel on a whim.

She had a "play job" that also gave her freedom to leave on vacations and special perks.

She seemed "free" to indulge her online fantasies that she was some gorgeous sexy Babe...whose doting husband had begged to stay with him when she fell back in with her famous Rock Star friends. She could hide behind her kids in posted photos and old, old carefully chosen pix that looked nothing like the reality we saw in court.

Now she sits in a cell. Her Husband has cheated on her. Her Father has died. And the whole world knows that her "dream life" was a farce.

And she knows they know too. Her time alone in that cell thinking about all this must be an endless nightmare for her. And, if you believe as I do, that she is an alcoholic, she is having to face all this altered reality and shame ...stone cold sober.

I have had these same thoughts...and with no sympathy for her, let me add.

Last year at this time, TM was a middle aged housewife surrounded by family. She lived next door to her parents and sister, so she was probably free of hassle from child care responsibilities. She could home school, but with all that family around, she would have had much more freedom than most Mothers.

Her husband has his own business, so again, she had freedom to travel on a whim.

She had a "play job" that also gave her freedom to leave on vacations and special perks.

She seemed "free" to indulge her online fantasies that she was some gorgeous sexy Babe...whose doting husband had begged to stay with him when she fell back in with her famous Rock Star friends. She could hide behind her kids in posted photos and old, old carefully chosen pix that looked nothing like the reality we saw in court.

Now she sits in a cell. Her Husband has cheated on her. Her Father has died. And the whole world knows that her "dream life" was a farce.

And she knows they know too. Her time alone in that cell thinking about all this must be an endless nightmare for her. And, if you believe as I do, that she is an alcoholic, she is having to face all this altered reality and shame ...stone cold sober.
BBM: This is the part that I bet really gets under her skin. In my mind's eye, I picture her sitting, in her jumpsuit, on the edge of her bed, looking as cool as a cucumber. But inside, I bed she's about to erupt.

The humiliation of being outed as a complete fraud + no alcohol to numb the feelings = Mt. Vesuvius.

Oh, ITA, Ghostwheel! It just never fails to astonish me what "these people" can come up with on social media.....I thought we had sen it all with some of the cases here on WS but it seems like we continue to see new lows of conduct and statements from the murderers themselves and their supporters.

If TM gets out on bond for any reason she will not be able to stay off the social media, gloating....and if she is prohibited from doing so by court order she'll just get one of her minions to do it for her. That's just going to fan the flames.....

I had another thought yesterday, what if they are putting this out and about so it gets to hubby......who might become so indignant that he would start talking?

I have to disagree that this case has set new lows of conduct, regarding "supporters" of killers. How? I can think of one person who continuously posts offensive things, but just because you question the guilt or actions of some, doesn't mean you are crossing a line. It seems in this case, there is a model one must follow, and if they don't, outrage ensues. But I can think of many cases that had many more people saying offensive things, or being a lot more critical. This case just has a lot of exaggeration. FB also has rules, so it makes you wonder why some things are allowed to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli