More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He tells her that at the very end of this phone call, it was after they got the one minute remaining warning:

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29737448/tommy-croslin-1-2-9-10-a.htm

They are saying I love you, I miss you, blah blah blah and then he tells her "I sent you a serious letter out today, don't be mad at me, but it's pretty serious" .... Lindsy says "alright love you", he tells her to kiss his kids for him and tell them he'd be home soon, no matter what happens he'll be alright.

Too me I think a serious letter from Tommy would be about what she should do for the next few years while he is incarcerated. Probably telling her to stay away from other men (he is jealous and possesive-as men tend to get when their locked away from their ladies) and stuff like that. IMO

I would think the $340. initial canteen bill was because Misty
was new in the system.

Bra, underwear, socks, flip-flops....
Shampoo, deodorant, lotion, sanitary pads....
Pencils, pads, envelops, stamps....
Food, food and more food.

I would think the $340. initial canteen bill was because Misty
was new in the system.

Bra, underwear, socks, flip-flops....
Shampoo, deodorant, lotion, sanitary pads....
Pencils, pads, envelops, stamps....
Food, food and more food.

She's in for a world of hurt once her family gets tired of giving her money. After a few years it will become tiresome. Also her "celebrity" status with peeps like LP will die out quick enough.

I have only listened to the one where Lindsey is stuck with a dead battery and she is trying to get the van started and Tommy keeps insisting she let his grandmother come and stay with her (which would get her kicked out) but I like the way she flat says "No!"

Does he care about her at all? If I was her I would wonder.

LOL@ Tommy saying how quickly he could get into a locked car. Yep, Tom, I bet you could.

She's in for a world of hurt once her family gets tired of giving her money. After a few years it will become tiresome. Also her "celebrity" status with peeps like LP will die out quick enough.

That's actually why a lot of inmates that are looking at a lot of time look forward to prison as opposed to county jails. They have "jobs" where they can earn their own money and not have to count on outside help.Not only that, but they aren't on lockdown status and have a little bit more freedom as far as being out of their cell/dorm.

A lot of metro area county jails are pretty overcrowded. I actually knew of someone who had to sleep on the floor for 3 months once. I thought it was pretty funny, but he didn't.

That's actually why a lot of inmates that are looking at a lot of time look forward to prison as opposed to county jails. They have "jobs" where they can earn their own money and not have to count on outside help.Not only that, but they aren't on lockdown status and have a little bit more freedom as far as being out of their cell/dorm.

A lot of metro area county jails are pretty overcrowded. I actually knew of someone who had to sleep on the floor for 3 months once. I thought it was pretty funny, but he didn't.

Thanks for that info. I did not know that. Don't they make like pennies a day at their jobs? That's a lot of work for a honeybun! :)

Maybe Misty can be on laundry duty- of course someone will have to show her how to use detergent. :crazy:

I have only listened to the one where Lindsey is stuck with a dead battery and she is trying to get the van started and Tommy keeps insisting she let his grandmother come and stay with her (which would get her kicked out) but I like the way she flat says "No!"

Does he care about her at all? If I was her I would wonder.

LOL@ Tommy saying how quickly he could get into a locked car. Yep, Tom, I bet you could.

BBM

Yep he's really so innocent huh and so remorseful... jack:censored:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member