More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. But Chelsea would care about her husband's brother. They actually do sound like a close-knit, loving family to me. I may be dead-wrong, but that's what I think.

Oh okay, cause I :sick: a little in my mouth at that thought, LOL

Why does that bother you Dr F?

I think because he never really brought it up in any context and then when the people asked him about it he just said well they were praying for me and if they could help they would.

It wasn't like he was talking about a conversion, or really glad they wrote him or anything. He did say he was going to send it on to Lyndsey. That would be a stamp he would have to buy.

He did mention each time who and where they were.

I am probably just tired and over thinking this.

If it was not for one troubling thing about those phone calls I would absolutely say nobody is involved in Haleigh missing except for Ron and Misty.

The one thing I find strange and need to think a little bit more about is Tom repeating in several phone calls to different people that he got mail from Mtn City Gospels in TN. For some reason this really bothers me and it bothers me because I have heard him talk about it in another phone call not in this batch.

Otherwise I heard him say all the stuff I have been waiting to hear, take a poly, trash Ron, talk about who might have taken her.

Misty was proud that Ron smiled on his mugshot. She loves him and will not turn on him till she has been in jail a year or so I think.

Just a little info on Mountain City, TN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_City,_Tennessee

ETA; I didn't see anything in the Johnson County newsletter about the Mtn City Gospels, even during the Christmas season.

http://www.johnsoncountychamber.org/JCChamber/January 2009 Newsletter.pdf

<note the bbm above>

I got the impression that she thinks she knows it's Tommy/Hank Jr.

JMO - Her beloved ex-hub and ex-MIL probably convinced her of that... right after the Joe thing fell through.

Again, JMO.

That is the thing though LF, if you track the "joe thing" back, Ronald and Teresa are not at the end of it! Chelsea Croslin is. Chelsea pointed to Joe early on and this information was given to others besides Art Harris, so it's not some story he got wrong in my opinion. The information about Joe is there for all to read up on, I should know I have been reading it over for the past 12 months. Timmy and Joe are not being thrown under the bus in my opinion....they are passengers on the bus that Misty isn't driving.

That is the thing though LF, if you track the "joe thing" back, Ronald and Teresa are not at the end of it! Chelsea Croslin is. Chelsea pointed to Joe early on and this information was given to others besides Art Harris, so it's not some story he got wrong in my opinion. The information about Joe is there for all to read up on, I should know I have been reading it over for the past 12 months. Timmy and Joe are not being thrown under the bus in my opinion....they are passengers on the bus that Misty isn't driving.

Oooh whoa elle..You've wet my appetiate. Who is driving the bus do you think?

Just listened to the first MC call, and brother and SIL sound utterly bored and burdened by having to make these calls, doing their duty as best they can.

I have been trying to catch up on the tapes before coming to the thread and I still haven't yet! But I figured Id better make my observations before I forget. Well I am under the impression so far that this drug program idea has come from this Crystal that MC and LC were talking about.. the one that ran away with them remember mom? MC said that this Crystal has an idea to get her out. Just my 2 cents on that. LaC let this child run away with them? Anyway, thats awful.

Also I believe that MC is on a mission to exchange letters through the jail to ToC. She is extremely interested in exactly where ToC is in the jail and wants ma to find out. She is pretty persistent on it, and I would have to assume there is a reason beyond mere curiosity.

The fact they have revoked ToC's bond, and the fact he keeps repeating "she better stop making up stories," plus MC's interest in seeing him, plus saying she is going to hurt 2 people ... all points of more involvment on ToC's part.

I just thought that the people in TN Gospel Mission, had a jail outreach program and sent letters, tracts, to jails along with their mission letter. Tommy read them and obviously was moved. Stated, "God won't give me more than I can take". In another statement he calls all LE liars. I believe, may be wrong, Abe Lincoln said: "Many times I was driven to my knees as there was no where else to go."
The more I listen to the Croslin tapes, I do feel empathy.

I just thought that the people in TN Gospel Mission, had a jail outreach program and sent letters, tracts, to jails along with their mission letter. Tommy read them and obviously was moved. Stated, "God won't give me more than I can take". In another statement he calls all LE liars. I believe, may be wrong, Abe Lincoln said: "Many times I was driven to my knees as there was no where else to go."
The more I listen to the Croslin tapes, I do feel empathy.

I think you are right, I have been listening to them again and I think they represent a little hope for him.

In call 7 MC/ChC conversation-uh yeah uh Ch dodges the convo about visiting MC in prison REAL quick and then laughs that LyC is lucky to get a laptop and snickers that EVERYONE is lucky. ChC you're not a drug addict M.... and MC comes back but I dooo drugss haha just playing. and then ChC says MC might get 20 years and MC says No, no...God gave me that sign, I can't get that long..maybe 5 years... echo...MC says Ch..Ch...hello....busy tone.
May be a coincidence but I am most definitely on creepy alert!!!!

This is certainly the only time the family's closeness, or lack thereof, has been put out for public consumption.

Wonder why we're not hearing any Ron/Annette/Teresa calls? (Or anything at all from that side, come to think of it.)

That's a great question. Where are the audio/video tapes for Ron? Very strange not getting accesss to his jail calls.:waitasec:

That's a great question. Where are the audio/video tapes for Ron? Very strange not getting accesss to his jail calls.:waitasec:

I assume that they are being tight lipped and using the mail just like.. ..like... oh I was going to make a comparison to someone, some who lives kind of close by.. but.. I can't seem to think of the name.

Just listened to the first MC call, and brother and SIL sound utterly bored and burdened by having to make these calls, doing their duty as best they can.

I agree... all Misty does is whine and beg for money... I'd be sick of it too. Spoiled selfish brat.

*On the call with her grandmother where she basically only calls her to get her to call her mom (Lisa) who she can't get ahold of her grandmother states that she told Tommy that she put minutes on her phone for just Misty and for him not to call. Well Misty doesn't even say thanks gran or anything like that. She just goes on pushing to find out where her mother is. I was apallled!

This is certainly the only time the family's closeness, or lack thereof, has been put out for public consumption.

Wonder why we're not hearing any Ron/Annette/Teresa calls? (Or anything at all from that side, come to think of it.)

I really think it's because Ron can't control himself. He can't stop from saying absurd, narcisstic, idiotic statements and his grandmother and mother both know that. To protect his precious image they have to stay away. Gee sounds just like the Anthonys. :sick:

In call 7 MC/ChC conversation-uh yeah uh Ch dodges the convo about visiting MC in prison REAL quick and then laughs that LyC is lucky to get a laptop and snickers that EVERYONE is lucky. ChC you're not a drug addict M.... and MC comes back but I dooo drugss haha just playing. and then ChC says MC might get 20 years and MC says No, no...God gave me that sign, I can't get that long..maybe 5 years... echo...MC says Ch..Ch...hello....busy tone.
May be a coincidence but I am most definitely on creepy alert!!!!

I remember in one of her video visits with her dad and they were talking about bringing Haleigh home and she said something about god not giving her that sign yet or something.

Looks like he has now.

Yes, one minute, I feel empathy, but quickly go to anger that this family all knowingly lived off robbing other people. They do all know they are being taped, and are all con artists, thieves, drug addicts, pros in the art of manipulation. Many say they have decided to become a Christian and renounce their former life, a little too quickly, to use churches and manipulate their kind hearted people.

Yes, one minute, I feel empathy, but quickly go to anger that this family all knowingly lived off robbing other people. They do all know they are being taped, and are all con artists, thieves, drug addicts, pros in the art of manipulation. Many say they have decided to become a Christian and renounce their former life, a little too quickly, to use churches and manipulate their kind hearted people.

Reminds me of post 10 here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487