More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL I fixed it earlier. LOL Posting from work is not always optimal thought process. All fixed now and no the drug arrests were not on the scanner. :angel: We caught the arrests through the booking though. As fast as they were booked they disappeared but we were on it.

I'm sorry, g'maj. I really was just teasing w/you. Y'all do a great job on the scanner.

Tommy tape 4th up from the bottom they are talking about a guy but don't want to name him that bought Lyndsey a computer and paid the internet for her and mystery guy is going to bail him out no strings attached as soon as Tom goes for arraignment. Bought the computer so Lyndsey could talk to him the mystery man.

Mystery man said Tom will have to do just what he says and he better be ready to put his knee pads on..

My best guess is mystery man is Padilla and he said he did not want his name all out there.

Ya know- I think the only time this family has come together, come through for one another (as most families would every day simply because they love one another and that's what family IS) has been in a crisis. Misty is like a CHILD in these tapes.. it's very sad. This jail trip is like she's in a hospital and she's sick so she's getting all this attention, a crisis, everyone showing up, paying attention to her, doing everything she wants them to do, listening to everything she says. It makes me think of Munchausens in a way... really... these people get arrested an awful lot. Do we have Tommy's tapes too?

This is certainly the only time the family's closeness, or lack thereof, has been put out for public consumption.

Wonder why we're not hearing any Ron/Annette/Teresa calls? (Or anything at all from that side, come to think of it.)

LOL I fixed it earlier. LOL Posting from work is not always optimal thought process. All fixed now and no the drug arrests were not on the scanner. :angel: We caught the arrests through the booking though. As fast as they were booked they disappeared but we were on it.

Hey, at least you have a real job. [lol, unlike some of us. ;) ]

This is certainly the only time the family's closeness, or lack thereof, has been put out for public consumption.

Wonder why we're not hearing any Ron/Annette/Teresa calls? (Or anything at all from that side, come to think of it.)

I wouldn't believe anything they said anyway.. I don't think they believe anything they say.

LFlorida, thank you so very much for giving us the run down on these tapes ! I don't know if I have it in me to listen to all of them from start to finish.

I find myself very confused as to what tapes I have heard (what's been released) and what hasn't. If it wasn't for these threads, I would probably miss most of the conversations.

Tommy tape 4th up from the bottom they are talking about a guy but don't want to name him that bought Lyndsey a computer and paid the internet for her and mystery guy is going to bail him out no strings attached as soon as Tom goes for arraignment. Bought the computer so Lyndsey could talk to him the mystery man.

Mystery man said Tom will have to do just what he says and he better be ready to put his knee pads on..

My best guess is mystery man is Padilla and he said he did not want his name all out there.
BBM

Linds has a LOT of reading to do. :dance:

Ya know- I think the only time this family has come together, come through for one another (as most families would every day simply because they love one another and that's what family IS) has been in a crisis. Misty is like a CHILD in these tapes.. it's very sad. This jail trip is like she's in a hospital and she's sick so she's getting all this attention, a crisis, everyone showing up, paying attention to her, doing everything she wants them to do, listening to everything she says. It makes me think of Munchausens in a way... really... these people get arrested an awful lot. Do we have Tommy's tapes too?

Truly, my heart and prayers go out to these people. What is that Bible quote: Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do. Could be wrong but I've heard it forever.

Hi, guys. I've been following this case since it broke in the news. I've done a little lurking here before I finally joined because of the Mackenzie Cowell case...

Here's my question. When Hank Sr. says "I know who you're trying to say...." is he referring to Tommy?

Do you guys think that Tommy is responsible?

I have believed since Day 1 of this case that Ronald is responsible. There's nothing authentic about him. That video where he drops to his knees crying, and the video filmed in his lawyer's office. I think that his alibis are bogus... but that aside...

Tommy... interesting.

dumb question-but where are you all listening to these tapes?
also if it is something i can get into let me know if you need someone to listen and type at some point...i am a good typist with no life :)

After listening to just a couple of these audios of Misty. Here is my opinion. She may be grown up in body using her flirting ways as we saw with the UC, she may have grown up really fast and gotten herself in a world of bad right now. But she is emotionally at times like a 7 or 8 year old. What 18 year old girl do you know that would beg her brother to send her a Valentine that says sis? She is in jail. She has more to worry about than a Valentine.... I mean they have kids to support but Misty doesn't care she wants wants wants. I wonder if she has ever worked a real job one day in her life???? She has 199.00 in her account but is whining she wants more and mentions to Timmy that her father hasn't put money in the account. She is babied and coddled and whines and sing song talks on the one hand and on the other she swears like a trooper. It perplexes me that her family continues to treat her as though she is a fragile child. This childish side of her would certainly not serve to equip her with the ability to deal with another child as their caregiver. Only her father talks back to her or tries to instill in her what needs to be done..

Remember Tommy just giving in when she filed for the protection order? What is it? Why does Gran say these minutes are for you not Tommy? At first I thought it was manipulation on her part and it is to some degree , but she learned that she could manipulate because they all treat her like a piece of glass ready to shatter. They all give her whatever she wants. I just don't get it.

The comment that she made to Chelsea about someone she cares about...... that really makes me say :waitasec: Is she another Casey Anthony? Is there no truth or conscience known to her at all?

If Misty is implicating her brother and cousin (again) in these jail tapes, it is getting old. I just don't believe Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance (I may eat my words on this some day though). In his jail interviews (the ones I have seen) he seems to be mostly nervous about his prison sentence for drugs. I really didn't notice any nervousness regarding Haleigh's disappearance. If Ron thought, for one second, that any of Misty's relatives were involved, they would already be done in. I don't think, even Misty, would cover for her brother.

I just hope that one of them opens up, even if by giving a small bit of information, to a snitch. Misty seems resigned to stick with her lawyer and has dismissed talking to Leonard...she has nothing to say now.

NG covering Haleigh tonight, for what it's worth.

this girl worries a lot about her food! i've never heard anything like it from someone facing serious charges

dumb question-but where are you all listening to these tapes?
also if it is something i can get into let me know if you need someone to listen and type at some point...i am a good typist with no life :)

In the current news *NO DISCUSSION* thread posted by angelwhocares.
Transcripts are always always awesome ;)

Hi, guys. I've been following this case since it broke in the news. I've done a little lurking here before I finally joined because of the Mackenzie Cowell case...

Here's my question. When Hank Sr. says "I know who you're trying to say...." is he referring to Tommy?

Do you guys think that Tommy is responsible?

I have believed since Day 1 of this case that Ronald is responsible. There's nothing authentic about him. That video where he drops to his knees crying, and the video filmed in his lawyer's office. I think that his alibis are bogus... but that aside...

Tommy... interesting.

No, but you got the 1st letter correct, imo.

On Misty 4 2 10 10, Misty tells her mother that she's told her lawyer about Haleigh, and that he's "comfortable."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back